Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bite me. [A Wolf Pack Role-Play]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amaya breathed in the tear gas while she slept, it was irritating her noise and eyes. She wanted to wake from this awful pain, but she was not aloud to. 'When I wake, I will kill him.' She knew the sent of this human, it was embedded in to her mind and she would not forget it so easily.

Amaya continued to dream of her nightmares. The time she was held captive by the humans. She remembered her fights mostly, those with other wolves. She didn't want to. However, if she didn't, she knew the humans would kill her. She did what she had to do in order to survive. Because of this, she has hated all humans since.

Amaya was whimpering in her sleep as she remembered her fights. Each time she killed, that night she would cry. She did not let any human now, nor any of the wolves. She swore that if she let anyone know, they would use that against her.

When River woke it was still before sunrise but this was her usual. She was glad her sleeping pattern wasn't messed up but as as she stood up she could feel slight soreness in her hind legs and rear. Oh jeez, last night really was fun. It made warmth flood through her and she shook her fur a bit. Her injury had healed due to their advanced tissue repair. These were the only pro's to what those scientists gave them.
The auburn she-wolf turned her head to her mate. It felt good to think about Altair that way now, she'd do anything to keep it that way too. Not wanting to wake the brute she softly made her way out of the small cavern. Altair did so much for the pack and her, he deserved to at least sleep in.

Speaking of the pack... As she made her way out she realized barely anyone was back, where was most of her pack?! She felt like waking up one of the other females but blindly raced after where she remembered hearing the howling. Oh god, what if something happened while she was alone with Altair?? Guilt became to form a deep hole inside her, thoughts of seeing slaughtered wolves plaguing her mind once more as she pushed herself some more before she came upon a group of her sleeping pack members and relief spread through her. Why were they all asleep so far from the pack though...?

Trystan had waited all night, keeping the wolves under him dosed constantly, his rifle ready in case anything else had heard the howling. A bear had come and pass, a few scavengers who moved towards the wolves, only to be hit with the poison darts.They lat scattered around here and there. The hunter sighed, shaking his head, putting away his binoculars. The sun was rising, and there was still nothing. He'd dose the wolves one more time and then head out. Just as he was about to slip down from his perch, he heard the cracking of twigs. Something was headed his way, and whatever it was, it wasn't trying to be silent about it. He narrowed his eyes, peering through his freshly polished scope. One.... only one, and low-and-behold, it was his target. How odd. He took a deep breath, sighting in right at the back of her neck. "Too easy," he mumbled, pulling back on the trigger, the faintest of hisses breaking the chatter of morning birds, a single dart burying itself in the she-wolf's scruff.

About to nudge the sleeping Shadow to wake him and ask what had happened; Maybe just a silly games? That's when she heard the whistle of something before felling a pinch in her neck. Letting out a small yelp her head flashed in the direction she felt it had came, her bright eyes settling on a human in a tree with one of those damned guns. What was with her being shot??
This wasn't a normal bullet though, it didn't hurt but as she took a step her whole body suddenly felt ten times heavier. Growling she shook her head. The stinging in the back of her neck making the fatigue grow but she pushed on without a thought. Jumping at the Tree's trunk, trying to make out a bark before her paws slid down, scrapping into the bark and she slumped against the side. Her legs didn't want to move anymore but her eyes were still open and a small whimper escaped her. She should of howled, should bark- anything! But when she tried she only let out soft whines that took more of her energy away. How could she be so stupid?! So reckless?
She had been so distracted she had forgotten her responsibilities, and this was her punishment?

Trying to push herself up she inadvertently failed, growling some more. Stupid humans, stupid hunters. How could she think any one of them were nice? She was the Alpha... How the hell could she let this happen...?

Trystan was satisfied, slipping down from his perch, landing besides the dreary wolf. With a small smirk on his face, he bent down, looking her in the eyes. "You and your wolves put up a good fight. They fought valiantly, and to the end. It's a shame they'll wake up without their lead female here." That grin turned into a large smile as he pulled out a syringe, stabbing it into her neck and injecting the sleeping liquid straight into her blood stream. Once she passed, he hucked her over his shoulders, walking off in the opposite direction of where this wolf came from. This had been a good hunt. He just hoped the eggheads would pay up.

His words were blurred and faded in and out. Her eyes were slipping open and closed but that didn't stop her from biting the hand that stabbed her with yet another needle. Her teeth sunk in hard before the searing hot liquid coursed through her veins. Her jaws un clenching and her eye lids slipping shut, the green forest around her turning black until the last thing she saw was that damn human face. She felt like screaming but her consciousness betrayed her. What did the hunters want with her?? and why put to sleep her entire pack? What the hell was going on??

Luka layed curled up in a ball near the back of the pack, sleeping alone. She had on a tattered tank top and she had long discarded her jeans, leaving her only in her underwear. After her first week with the pack, she had grown accustomed to the cold; and after nearly starving, she caved into eating raw meat, she soon also grew accustomed to that as well.

((Hope that is okay for my first post))

Lenore SheildMaiden said:
Luka layed curled up in a ball near the back of the pack, sleeping alone. She had on a tattered tank top and she had long discarded her jeans, leaving her only in her underwear. After her first week with the pack, she had grown accustomed to the cold; and after nearly starving, she caved into eating raw meat, she soon also grew accustomed to that as well.

((Hope that is okay for my first post))

Please post your character profile in the designated area before posting.

He almost let out a yelp of pain as the she-wolf bit him. He managed to keep it in, but his hand was bleeding rather badly. "Gah, fighting until the end huh? Heheh, I admire that." With a grin, he ducked into a particularly heavy grove of bushes, only to find it wasn't as dense as it seemed. Inside was an ATV. He put the wolf on the back, tieing it down before reaching into a side compartment and grabbing supplies to treat his hand. After doing so, he climbed onto the seat, putting on a helmet before revving the engine and taking off. He was this much closer to getting paid.

River remembered the fading in and out of consciousness feeling. One moment her ears were filled with the sound of an engine. The next she would be jerked awake whenever the vehicle she was tied to jumped over an obstacle only to fall back into the pits of unconsciousness.
It felt all too familiar and the more this happened the more she worried how far she was being taken away from her home, her family.
Why did these humans care?? Or was it because they didn't. That they thought they could do all of these things, make there lives miserable. It made her, so mad! So- frustrated!
But where was that getting her? Not off of this metal table.
Wait-
Where was she??

She could tell she was still bound and there was a sort of mask over her muzzle as she heard a human but it was different to the one before. Deeper, she realized her whole body was bound when she couldn't move her head to the side, her eyes shifted instead and saw a man in a lab coat talking to the same hunter as before. Immediately her muscles tensed, growling and scrapping her paws against the cold metal. Glaring at the Hunter.
"She'll have one hell of a temper, that I can tell." She heard the scientist say before pressing a button a strong smell emitting from the mask over her nose and soon she found her eyes closing again. What she at the same place as before?? She looked the other way to see what was there, in another bed there was a human female. Or what appeared to be. The auburn haired body wasn't moving and was also strapped down, but less than she was. She didn't have much time to make of it before she passed out one more time.

Amaya startd to finally wake, it was mid-day and the pack was not to far from her. She saw some move and others still dreaming away. Damn nightmares, she said as she remembered her dreams, and then she caught wife of the hunter. "Shit! Where did he go?" She looked in the direction of the cave and wondered why the majority of the pack out here. She went to stand up, only to stumble after a few steps. Amaya shook her head trying to rid her body of the after effects.

After a few minutes, Amaya was able to walk about normally. She removed several darts from her body. As she looked around, a faint sent of River was in the air. She walked around looking for her only to notice that it went away from their cave and into the woods. The scent was stronger here, as though she was here not to long ago. She wondered why River would be this far away from the caves. 'She must have gone on her walk.' Amaya thought, 'But why would she walk by us and not stop.'

She started to try and wake Shadow, as something was nagging at her about the hunter from earlier. She felt that something was not right and that it had to do with that hunter.

Trystan was outraged, looking to the wolf, then back to the scientist with fury in his eyes. "I want my money damnit! I was promised a fixed amount for that wolf!" He shook himself, deliberately calming his tone, taking deep breaths. "Look, I went out there and risked my ass to catch that wolf because you sure as hell couldn't do it. I want my money, and I want it soon. Those wolves are smart, but if I wanna play with them, I'll need better gear, and I can't get better gear without those green things we call bills." He sighed, shaking his head, walking over to the bound wolf, patting her on the side. "Yeah, this one, and her pack, put up a damned good fight. It'll be worthless if I don't get paid though." He growled, striding over to the lead scientist, grabbing him by the front of his jacket, pulling him close. "Money. In my account. By tomorrow. Or there will be hell to pay." With that, he let the scientist go, brushing off his shoulders, fixing the man's jacket, and walking out of the compound.

Altair woke up to find that River was gone he was startled but it waskt anything out of the normal. He got up and stretched out and went to check out what happenened with the human. But when he asked around Shadow and the other's hadn't returned and River went out after them as well. Now he was worried and he was out of the caves in an instant following the scent of the pack. What happened while he was sleeping?

"Of course. The money will be deposited into your account by tomorrow, your job isn't done yet though. We hired you for quite the sum of money and you'll be in charge of transporting her to the other facility inside the village not too far from here. Then your job's done." The lanky scientist pushed his black framed glasses up the bridge of his nose, fixing his lab coat after it was so needlessly scrunched up.
"After the brain wave transfer, she should still be too weak to do anything- counting on everything goes right. Once it goes smoothly I'm sure you can handle a human girl." Going over to some controls and opening some doors for three other scientists with more equipment to go into the room with River and the strange human girl. "You're to be extremely careful with her though, that girl along with all of those wolves out there are going to lead the human race in a new direction." Clicking some other buttons and shutting the door with another click the scientist watched and started to write things down on a clip board.

Luka woke up when she heard some claws tapping on the ground, the wolves were up, she better got up before the snapped at her. She opened her eyes, the chocolate brown dull from slavery. She got up, looking around; she noticed two things: one, Altair was the only one starting to wake up, and he looked aggitated, two, some of the normal wolves weren't around.

She crawled over to Altair, not meeting his eyes, but gazing around at the other wolves, "Whats going on?" she asked softly, flinching slightly hoping he didn't attack her for speaking before being spoken to.

((Wait dreamless is the girl me? Mehhh I'm sorry I should have said something about going out to spend time with my family ummm I'm a bit confused. Should I scratch my last post?)

(Oh ahaha so ill post.)

Obsidian came to, her feet and hands started moving simutaneously. Then her eyes open. The darkness of the cave scared her because she thought she was dead. Her throat tightened in fear and her hands scurried up and down the Cave floor, trying to grasp at something, anything. She rolled over forgetting about her torn leg.

The pain was excruciating, burning, stinging pain. It was enough to send yellow dots passing before her eyes. So that was a good sign wasn't it? If she could feel pain, wasn't she alive? Tears streaked her face again as another sob came from her raw and sore throat. Why was it sore? Water and food perhaps?

Then the smell hit her, she about gagged on the iron smell of the blood that had coagulated on her leg and her wrist. Oh dear, maybe she was dead, buy couldn't death have been a little more merciful?

She tried to speak again and if came out just a hoarse whisper, "Shadow, Snow, Altair, anyone?" She was crying as she pushed herself up to sit. What had happened? Why did her leg and wrist hurt so bad? Where was everyone?

When Luka came crawling to him he stopped in his tracks and turned to her. Her soft voice caught his attention and he turned to her. She sounded generally worried so he answered her. He actually like the young human female and sort of looked out for her even before he became Alpha. She had been caught through innocent purposes and he felt bad for her so he watched over her. He made sure none of the other wolves got too frisky or aggressive if she didn't welcome it. He nudged her head up to look him in the eyes. "Even if I am Alpha now it doesn't mean your less important to me. You don't have to be so timid around me Luka. I was just on my way to finding out what happened."

(okay snow is going to come back after being not taken lol only thing i can think of)
Snow woke up in the clearing calling for shadow but he never answered her call. With tears she ran back to the pack stopped when she saw altair and said thou sobbing "All gone All gone" was all she could tell him.
(sorry its short not sure on what to post lol)

River was... Not afraid.
Even if she was she couldn't admit that she was, it wasn't possible. She had to keep reminding herself every time she woke up that she had been through this before and was going to get out of it again.
But the next time she woke up, her vision was different. The lights seemed brighter and she could only hear muffled voices. It felt like she was less tired down now but she could now feel that she was on her back, and it was cold. Much colder feeling then before and what scared her was that she shouldn't of been able to be in the position she was laying on her back. After her eyes adjusted she realized everything was different. She felt like she was in a nightmare. The first thing she saw was a wolf on a table across from her and what she meant was to bark, what came out sounded extremely different. It frightened her and she looked down at herself not see a wolf but a body with no fur except for the auburn, redish-brown cascading down her shoulders.

The moment she realized it was the moment she froze, that wasn't possible. This was all a bad dream. She'd wake up next to Altair soon. Letting out a soft whimper she shut her eyes, clenching them tightly and trying to wake herself up.
"Is she hurt?" a huge unseen voice was heard over speakers and that shook her, hazel green eyes opening and directing themselves towards two humans around her Trying to growl she pulled at the bindings before remembering a lesson the pack was tought to deal with being caught in traps.
"Act dead?" Instead of thinking the words though, her pink lips moved and it shocked her even more. It seemingly shocked them too. "I didn't expect her to be speaking so soon." One of the humans said to the other.
"She looks fine. Transportation will be issued immediately, keep her lightly sedated. Awake though." The weird voice coming from a box in the ceiling spoke again and she soon felt one of her paws- hands?? being freed and she took that opportunity to swat at the male before her wrist was grabbed and another needle was poked into her skin.
"Naahh!" That noise was strange, she heard the human slave do it before but coming from her it was strange.

Was she really human? What in the world was going on?! The drug immediately started to take effect and even when the man in the white coat let go her arm felt all too heavy to move. Her bindings were undone and she thinking a hand in front of her drowsy eyes. It was human. Lightly tanned skin. Her mind was quick to process everything but even as she did it didn't seem real. Then she was pushed up in a sitting position. It was all too weird, she let out another scared noise but she didn't have much time to do anything before the metal bed left her and human feet planted themselves on the cold tile. Humans were weak, and so were their knees for she fell down. How could humans do this?
Why had they done this?? She didn't want this! She was a wolf, not a human!

((Bare with me, there is a point to all of this confusion and weirdness.))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom