Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Immortal Enemies [Blair1216 & Eyesoffire]

Persephone grinned at his pleading, loving how he sounded when he was submissive. It made her bite her lip with anticipation as she stroked his cock with one hand and gently removed the other from his hair. Instead, she reached down and pulled his hand from her juicy depths, leading it to her mouth. WIth that, she licked him clean of her feminine juices, sucking his fingers like she normally would his cock.

"I like it when you beg," she admitted, her eyes lighting up with a whole different kind of lust. She pushed him over on his back and straddled him, looking down at the handsome man underneath her. Her hands slid up his toned chest, teasing him as she hovered over him on her knees. Tilting her head to the side, she gave him a naughty look. "Tell me what you want, Horus," she whispered huskily. "No limits. Beg me for what you crave... I might just let you have it."

"You are the biggest tease." He grinned up at Persephone. "First you say there are no limits, then yo say I might get what I crave...I crave you, and I'm having you right now."

His hand, wet from Persephone's juices and saliva trailed down herb back to her haunches, where he squeezed a cheek. "I want to plunge into your depths..." He said slowly and hotly. "Two for now..." the tip of his cock touched her ass. "...I might take the third later." He wasn't going to be so submissive all the time, but Persephone had him slyly begging for it all, even if she couldn't tell. Horus had a 'take what you want' attitude, but he knew he couldn't just take all of Persephone, regardless of how much he wanted her. He respected her too much to do that.

"Right now, though. I need your pussy and mouth." He bit his bottom lip and locked eyes with Persephone, silently beckoning her to lower he head down to his, lock lips, and in the process slide her hips down his body, spreading her legs and taking him in from there was well.

Persephone moaned and reached down to grab his hardened cock, pointing it straight toward her pussy. However, when he implied he wanted to take her ass as well, it made her shiver with lust. Something about that forbidden area of her body made her even more turned on. As she slid down on his cock, her wet walls enveloping him, she threw her head back and reached up to play with her hardened nipples.

"Oh...," she moaned out, slowly letting her weight shift until his entire cock was inside her. With that, she started to bounce, her breast doing so as well, and she looked down at him with a wild, lustful stare. Each roll of her hips brought her pleasure on his member. "You can take anything you want..." Licking her lips, she chuckled and leaned down so that she could kiss him forcefully and passionately, her tongue sliding along his. Meanwhile, her movements remained deep and excrutiatingly slow.

"And if I were a tease," she breathed, "I would walk out and leave your cock wet and hard."

"Then I'm glad...but, I wouldn't be the only one unsatisfied if you just got up and left." Horus grinned before parting his lips a little to allow Persephone to play more with his tongue. The slowness was, for some reason, more pleasurable than going hard and fast, Horus was able to enjoy the feeling of it all, he was able to experience almost everything Persephone had to offer at once. Her taste, scent and smell of their sex excited him and he moved his own body with the same slowness against that of Persephone's.

He jerked his hip, pushing his penis into her soon after pulling out. Kissing her, tongue wrestling against Persephone's as his arms roamed over her body, usually trailing over her back and coming to rest on her ass before giving her cheeks a squeeze.
He tore his lips from hers, then moved to nibble and bit her neck, ears and jawline, licking her skin soon after he bit it and enjoying the taste of her skin mixed with sweat.

Persephone groaned at the forceful thrust, grinding her hips hard against his as she kissed him passionately. Soon, she was bouncing at a quicker tempo, her moans becoming a little more desperate. The feeling of his large hands on her ass made her squeal with pleasure, giggling into his mouth. Sweat glistened on her forehead and chest while her cheeks were pink... He was wearing her out little by little despite how turned on she was.

"I want you to come in my mouth this time," she insisted, biting at his bottom lip with a smirk. "I want to taste it..."

With that she moved up off of him, slowly making her way down his body. As she moved down, she kissed a path down his chest, stomach... When she was at his hard, wet cock, she moaned and gently took it in her hands. Stroking him, she stared intently at it, watching as her juices covered the palm of her hand. It wasn't long before the craving took over and she took him into her mouth, but not just the head this time. Instead, she tried to force as much of him down her mouth and throat as possible. She wanted to feel her lips touch his pelvis.

All the while, she looked up at him with s sultry expression, her free hand gently massaging his balls. Her eyes begged him to come for her...

Horus threw his head back and let out a slight moan as she took him into her mouth, he clenching his fists, they were no longer on Persephone and already missed her touch. That little bit of coaxing that he needed, the one that was left, came from the look in Persephone's eyes, when he looked down at her and locked eyes with the goddess. Almost immediately he gritted his teeth, there was that familiar throb in his cock, the head tingling as it threatened to pour forth his seed. He held it just for a moment, just to let the feeling of Persephone's warm mouth settle around him before he blew.

Then his muscles tightened, Horus grunted and his penis sent forth shorts of semen into Persephone's mouth, he tried to not push his help upwards so she wouldn't get hurt. The fact that she'd taken him so deeply inside had his tip rubbing against the back of her mouth and his hot seed hit it first. He could feel her filling up. Horus opened his mouth and panted as the last of his seed left his cock and filled Persephone's mouth. He lifted his head and looked down at her, panting even harder. With a finger he beckoned her to climb up beside him. Horus grinned. "How do I taste?"

Persephone giggled and crawled back up to bed, settling beside him. Her body melted into curve of his, and her head rested on his shoulder. A playful grin spread across her lips and rest her hand on his chest, letting her fingers gently brush along his toned torso.

"Amazing," she purred. It was clear she enjoyed performing on his, rellishing in the masculine taste on her tongue. She cuddled up to him, wanting to be as close to him as possible. Her eyes were visibly drooping from being sleepy, but they were filled with raw lust as well. Tonight was something that she thought she would never have been lucky enough to share with a man like Horus...

"Thank you," she whispered, "For this."

Leaning up on her elbow, Persephone kissed Horus softly on the lips. She may not have known him that well, but she felt like she did. And she trusted him wholeheartedly.

Horus was slightly surprised by the kiss, her touch, so gentle and tender, might have implied something other than just lust, in fact, something different, a sharing of feelings he felt that he wasn't necessarily ready to give. Nevertheless Horus kissed her back, closing his eyes and, despite his thoughts, enjoying the kiss itself. He wrapped his arms around her body as the kiss continued, his hands slowly gliding over her skin.

Once he pulled away Horus smiled back. "Welcome, though the thanks shouldn't all be mine." He kissed her cheek, as gently as she kissed him. He didn't know why he did it, to him it felt as he was returning the same feelings he'd assumed Persephone was giving off. The strangest thing was that he had no regrets.

"Why does it feel like we'll be longing for nights like this when we're away from each other?" He didn't want to bring about the topic of their eventual departure but it was a fact that such a thing would happen.

Back
Top Bottom