Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Immortal Enemies [Blair1216 & Eyesoffire]

"Have you looked in the mirror lately, Persephone?" Horus smiled as he allowed himself to be pulled forward by the eager goddess. "If you see what you look like now, even you'd be eager to get things started." Horus was so turned on right now, he could even notice the other things in the hall, his attention was focused on Persephone, how she felt, her hand in his, the way she walked ahead of him, her body moving in the space, everything just had his engine roaring. He missed his door and had to pull her back. "I dunno, I think I might be with a woman who's TOO attractive tonight." He said as he unlocked his room with a swipe of his card. The door swung open and he waited for Persephone to enter. He followed in after her and flicked on a few lamps.

The room was filled with a warm glow, a cough of white leather was at the far end of the living room, in front of which was a glass coffee table, a water fountain was embedded in the wall providing the soothing sound of trickling water. Horus took off his jacket and hung it in the closet by the door and then moved to the kitchen where a mini-fridge held wine. "The bed is down the hall to your left. No one said we can't have some leisure time afterwards." He smiled as he held up an old bottle of red wine. It wasn't long before he was in his room, throwing his shoes off the side, his arms wrapped around Persephone's waist again. "I think I've waited long enough since the elevator." she smelled so good. Her eyes sparkled, her lips were so juicy.

Persephone felt her body heating up, a blush rising in her cheeks and turning them a light shade of pink. Her eyes looked up at him with pure lust and excitment, but her hands shook from nervousness. Despite how ready she was, and sure she was when it came to Horus, it still scared her to think about what was to come. Hades could kill them both, a war could break out, her father could turn his back on her... All of it was a serious possibility.

Reaching up on her toes, Persephone placed a kiss on his lips, then pulled back with a smirk. She swallowed and bit her lip, showing an unusal tone of innocents. "You sure?" she murmured, quietly. With that, she reached around and fingered the zipper of her dress, pulling it down in one swift movement without letting him answer. It pooled around at her feet, revealing the fact that all she wore underneath was a pair of barely there black panties. A bra was impossible with the neckline of her dress.

Starting to undo his tie and loosen it. "I never thought that I'd get to share a bed with a handsome man... A man who only wants me, not the power could bring to him," she whispered, her lips making a trail across his masculine jaw and neck. "And I have to admit, the danger excites me in more ways that one..."

"I never thought I had a chance with you." Horus licked his lips when he saw Persephone's body, the feeling of her lips upon his skin caused his blood to rush and his manhood to stiffen. "Since I saw you this morning I can't deny this hasn't crossed my mind. Then earlier tonight...I assumed all we'd do was talk..." He pressed his forehead against hers, smiling, then kissed her gently. "I've never been lead around by a woman like this..." His fingers ran along her panties as he could feel his tie being loosened and taken off. He allowed Persephone to strip him, watching the change in her eyes as she saw more of Horus.

"And I've never been like this with someone like you." He kissed her again and his tongue immediately invaded Persephone's mouth. Horus had been with other girls, it hadn't gotten to the point where he and Persephone had reached now but that wasn't to say there wasn't some extreme flirting and physical horse-play.

He could feel her breasts pressing against his chest as he moved forwards into the kiss until Persephone was forced to lean back. Horus moved so quickly that he cause Persephone to fall back and onto the bed. As he felt her land upon the soft, bouncy, firm surface of his bed he pulled his lips from her and smiled. "I don't even know why I hesitated to come to Paris in the first place..." his eyes roamed over her face then down her body. He couldn't believe she would actually go through this extremely rebellious act against both her uncle and father. His hand were back on her waist, fingers flicking at the strap of her panties. there was a sharp intake of breath, "Persephone...I want you..."

Persephone shivered when she felt his tongue invade her mouth, and she returned his action with mutual eagerness. Her hands moved down to unbutton his trousers, letting them fall to the ground so that her hands could feel his hardness beneath his underwear. A moan escaped her lips, and she fell to the bed with little to no resistance. Her head hit to pillow, and she immediately when to letting her hands roam his sculpted back and chest. She nearly whined a protest when he removed his lips from her's, but she quickly replaced her disappointed frown with a smirk.

"I've never been with anyone like this at all," she whispered, "Ever."

It was true. Hades was only allowed to indulge in the smaller things: he would kiss her, invite her in his lap, caress her curves... However, her father never allowed him to go any farther. It would break the deal that had put together so long ago. Zues was determined to keep his daughter pure, and even she was not sure why it was so important.

When Horus got to the point, Persephone, bit her lip and looked up at him with passion. "If you want me, Horus... take me..." Her voice came out in a husky, breathy tone and she gently bucked her hips upward, pressing his hand harder against the material of her panties. Her eyes held a sense of taunting as she silently begged him to take control over her.

By now Horus was just like Persephone; completely naked except for the underwear. However that didn't stay on long either. As soon as she bucked her hips upwards Horus's fingers curled around the strap of her underwear and pulled it down to her knees. He held his weight by resting on his elbows, his hands just by her head, looking down he locked eyes with Persephone as he reach down and pulled his own underwear lower, revealing a cock that was hungry for Persephone. Horus wanted to see the look in Persephone's eyes when he entered her. As divine beings there was no need or protection, only by sheer will could a male's seed bear the power to create a child, and at this point Horus was not looking to become a father.

He arched his back slightly, bringing his tip against Persephone's womanhood, rubbing it against her folds slowly, she wasn't the only one capable of teasing. Though Horus was having a hard time himself, his lust for Persephone gave him the urge to enter her over and over again, it took a great deal of control to tease this woman the way he did and the way Persephone looked at felt as he did it just made the whole thing all the harder. She was so hot, he was so hot for her that he already felt a little drop of sweat roll down his back. "Baby..." he said in a breathy, hot voice. "When I blow...do you want it in you...or on you." Horus continued to watch Persephone, his tip rubbing against her as slowly as Horus's body would allow.

Something about the way he called her "Baby" comforted Persephone. It made her relax as she laid beneath him, eliminating any form of nervousness she had prior, and left her eyes hazy with lust. Her cheeks were bright pink, and she reached up to hitch one of her long legs over his hip. His teasing was starting to kill her, forcing a deperate groan from her lips, and she started to move her hips toward his erections with a unnatural amount of want. "Horus... Oh, please," she murmured, and she gave him a nod, reaching up to kiss him softly on the lips. The kiss was meant to urge him furtherp; to assure him she was okay. "Inside... I want to feel it," she answered, her nails digging into his back.

Being stubborn and impatient, Persephone reached down between them and started to stroke Horus' member, feeling the hardness with absolute hunger. A gasp left her lips as she felt it's warm, and her eyes rolled back. "Are you going to give it to me, or not?" she whispered, her tone ironically gentle. "I'm not as fragile as I look, you know."

Horus grunted as her nails dug into him. he didn't mind the pain at all, it just showed how much Persephone wanted him, he liked it. As he felt her hand curl around his cock and stroke it he was almost sure he'd blow right then and there. He had been craving Persephone most of the night and he wouldn't be surprised if he filled her up the moment he entered her. However her stroking and the touch of his tip against her was too much. His hands moved to her shoulder and he slowly pushed the tip of his cock past her folds and into Persephone. Horus moaned her name slowly as he eased the rest of his shaft into her until his hilt had touched her skin. "You're so...tight." He grunted, his eyes straining to look into Persephone's. Horus was so overcome with pleasure that he could hardly see properly.

Almost immediately he leaned his head down and kissed Persephone as his hips moved back and then gave her a single hard thrust. She felt so good, his cock's shaft was grinding against her walls. Soon enough it penis throbbed and his tip tingled, sure signs that he was coming close to his release. He didn't want it to come to soon, he didn't want this to end. Horus held Persephone close as his hips worked, moving away and towards her, the sweet warmth between her legs was so comforting. Horus's lips moved from Persephone's lips to her jaw then her neck, nibbling on her skin as his thrust into her at a slow, sensual, almost loving tempo.

Persephone let out a soft groan, her eyes rolling back in her head as she felt him thrust inside her. This was it; there was no going back. Her insides clenched around him, pulling him farther inside her with desperation. The pleasure was so intense that she found her self arching her back, pressing her breasts harder into his chest. His cock filled her perfectly, his size just enough to stretch her and probe areas that her fingers could never, ever reach. Her breathing was coming out in short, labored pants and her legs went up to wrap around his waist, drawing him closer as she began to meet his thrusts. "Horus... Oh, you feel so good... so good. Don't stop," she moaned, her words nearly unintelligable.

After a few moment of letting his have comtrol, rellishing in his sensual ministrations, her stubborn nature finally overcomed her submissive one. Her hands reached up to his shoulders, gently pushing him up and out of her. Rolling him onto his back, she smirked, then straddled him. Her hands pressed down on his chest, letting him know she planned to dominate the situation for a moment However, she did not have any interest in sliding down on his memeber just yet. The look in her eyes was pure mischief as she slowly shift downward until her mouth was hovering over the head of his wet cock. A grin spread across her lips and she gently ran her tongue along the length of his member, base to tip like a kitten. After several similar motions, she enveloped the head with her warm, wet mouth, swirling her tongue around it like a lollipop. When she withdrew, she was giggling. "I can taste myself," she whispered huskily.

Horus had never experienced anything as remotely pleasurable as this. The way she moved under him, her body coming up to meet his every time he thrust into Persephone. It got him so hard that when she moved to have him pull out he resisted for a moment, it was a tease just to be denied the pleasure to continue. He had only just had a piece of her and didn't want to stop. Horus allowed himself to be turned onto his back, the fact that Persephone knew exactly what she wanted turned him on so much that he had a sudden urge to just flip her over and take her again. He restrained himself, curious to see what she'd do and when her tongue first met his shaft his body shuddered and he shut his eyes, pursing his lips together as if denying Persephone the satisfaction of hearing how good her actions felt.

He had to moan when she took his head in, almost all his attempts at refusing a single sign of pleasure fell when he spoke in a breathy voice. "Don't stop...." Persephone had done things to him already that he had never imagined before. Looking down he could see her glittering eyes over his hard cock.
"How do you know which is you and which is me?" Horus grinned. "I thought you were going to ride me for a while...but this...this isn't something I was completely prepared for." he admitted. The danger in having her tonight was forgotten in his mind though he would have admitted that it made Persephone even more desirable, but even if her social standing wasn't a factor, Persephone's beauty and personality would have Horus begging to bed her if it came down to it. He reached down and intertwined her fingers with his own, Horus had to touch her, she was to hot to be left untouched.

Persephone watched him, the way he was breathing and trying not to moan. It turned her on even more to realize she was giving him so much pleasure, even if he was not willing to show it... Her fingers stayed intertwined with his, and her other hand braced herself on his thigh. She went back to sucking, swirling her hot, wet tongue around his member. She rellished in the taste, the texture, the feeling on him trobbing within her mouth. It made her let out a little moan herself, her hazy, lust filled eyes turning up to look at him. One hand went down to caress his balls, gently squeezing them to tease him before moving back to her knees. She slowly crawled back up the length of his body, her wet entrance hovering above his hardened member. However, she did not sink down on him. Her plan was to taunt him until he could not take it anymore, until he felt the need to dominate her.

Leaning down, Persephone placed a kiss on his lips, her breath lingering for a moment before she started to kiss down his jaw, his throat, his shoulder, his chest... And then, with a wicked grin, she licked her way back up. A giggle left her lips as she gently kissed him again, loving the control she had at the moment. Her hardened nipples brushed against his chest as she kept her self elevated just enough for him to not feel the weight of her body, and the contact made her let out a raspy sigh.

"If I was always doing what you thought I would do, I would not be hardly as interesting, would I?" she whispered, her eyes boring into his. "That's what you like about me... I can tell. You love that I'm not as predictable as the women I'm so sure you are used to living amongst. It's a shame, really."

She was killing him. Each kiss she planted only lingered for a fraction of what Horus desired. He wanted her more and more, even if she was lying naked and on top of him. He wanted to penetrate both her mouth and vagina simultaneously, until his cock filled her cavern with his seed. Then he wanted to do it again. But she denied him that pleasure, at least for now. As she blew him he tried hard to stop from writhing, the grasp on her hand tightened as she worked hims cock over, her tongue and mouth made magic down there, she was so warm and comforting, her juicy lips and flexible tongue drove him wild. And the way his cock was covered in her saliva after she lifted her head caused Horus to grit his teeth in sheer pleasure, the feeling of her juice slowly sliding down his shaft was indescribable.

He got a grip on his breathing as she kissed down his body, though her tongue sent a shiver up his spine as it moved back up. Horus was sweating like crazy at this point, yet he couldn't have enough of this woman. His other arms wrapped around her waist and lowered her body slightly, his tip now an inch away from it's prize between her thighs.

"You're very presumptuous in bed." Horus grinned. "I do like that about you...but there are other things too." His eyes moved down to her breasts, he licked his lips. "So many other parts of you I haven't yet enjoyed." He moved up a little in the bed, his penis moving up as well. "But I don't want all tonight..." Horus kissed her lightly. "I want some later...more of your unpredictability...some more of...you!" His hand pushed her hips down and he thrust his cock into her, the thrust was hard and fast, Horus grunted as hit slid past her folds and moved deeper. He held Persephone close, he had her almost where he wanted her. His cock threatened to release. "On your hands and knees baby." Horus whispered. "I want to fuck you from behind."

Persephone shuddered at hs command, gasping at the tone in his voice, and she felt her pussy quiver around his cock. A deep, loud groan filled the roomwhen he entered her, leaving her shaking and willing to do whatever he asked. She nodded with her eyes closed, her lung out of breath and quickly moved off of him. Biting her lips, she finally opened her eyes and moved to the other side of the massive bed. Her movements were cat-like; seductive with every shift of a muscle.

Kneeling in the submissive position, on her hands and knees, Persephone looked up at him and arched an eyebrow. Sweat glistened across her forehead and the tops of her full breasts that now hung underneath her. She swallowed, readying herself for what was to come, and licked her lips. "Well, Baby, are you going to fuck me or not?" she whispered, wiggling her ass a little to taunt him. "Punish me even? You better hurry... I'm not one to wait." With that, she winked, and to show exactly how turned on she was, her moved on eof her hands between her legs to caress her swollen clit. In reality, she knew she'd wait hours for him, but she was not he type to admit her complete submission.

Horus only grinned back, this woman had no end of ways to have him turned on a sweating in a minute. He mounted her and began to pump her, his hips ramming into her ass as the shaft of his cock appeared and disappeared between her folds. Horus grunted with every thrust, sweat flying off of him, mixing with Persephone's where their bodies met. "Oh baby..." Horus strained, his cock almost at it's climax. Horus bent over her back, his hands wrapped around her body, his left hand cupping her gorgeous breast. He straightened his back so that Persephone was sitting up, her back against his chest, her cheek against his own, his left hand holding her breast, toying with her nipple as his right slid down and rubbed her clit.

Horus had to thrust upwards now, her weight allowing hims to go deeper into her. His lips touched her cheek, then her neck as her fucked her in the middle of his bed within a mix of sweat, heat and moans. "You feel...so amazing...I don't know...if I ever want to stop..." he nibbled on her neck as best he could, Persephone's body was not something Horus couldn't handle, however it was so pleasurable that he didn't want this night to end.

Persephone was moaning so loud, she was sure that anyone on their floor could hear her. When his fingers hit her lips and breasts, she simple leaned her head back on his shoulder and enjoyed the sensation. She grinded into each of his thrusts, sweat dripping off her body and her breasts bouncing with each of his movements. BIting her lip intently, she tried not to shriek at the pleasure coursing through her. The sounds coming from her was a mixture of moans and whines, begging it to never stop. "Harder," she whispered. The way her head was leaned back and his head being dipped down to kiss her neck it made her lips align with his ear. "Oh, Horus, please... Harder! Don't stop. Keep doing."

She pulsed around his member, her orgasm quickly approaching. Her hands went back to wrap around his neck and pull him closer from behing, holding on for all she was worth. Never had she felt so connected with someone, so in tune with another being. Passion was an understatement in this situation. Her skin was hot as a stove, craving his body and ministrations. All stubborn and taunting habits of Persephone's were thrown out the window, for now she was taken over by the desperation for release.

He ground his hips into her as his cock went deeper. Grunting with every thrust. He could feel her every movement, he knew she enjoyed this. No other woman had ever made Horus so hot for them before they were even within a car. His hands groped her body, wanting to feel everything, it was like he needed to feel everything. "Baby, how close are you?" Horus whispered back, "...I'm going to fill you up." He thrust in harder, almost ramming her, if it were possible in a position like this.

Horus was moaning her name as his lips trailed over her skin, his hands sliding over Persephone's smoother, sexy body, holding on when she jerked as he thrust inside. Horus could hear a wet sound, she felt so good, he was sweating like crazy, holding on to her, not wanting to let her go, afraid she'd leave him cold and alone if he were to move. His penis throbbed, his tip tingled, the usual sings that came moments before he was about to release.

"So close," she murmured, her voice low and husky. She kept her eye tightly shut, grinding against him and rellishing in how he managed to thrust his cock deeper and deeper into her. It felt amazing. Her wetness had traveled down her thighs, clearly showing how turned on she was, and her moans were starting to turn into short deperate whines and gasps. "Oh, Horus.... Oh, oh, oh... I'm cuming," she groaned, her nails digging into the back of his neck. And then she let out an earth-shattering scream, being the vocal lover she was, as her climax took over. It was incredible. Everything went still, her body convulsed in pleasure against his, and she could have sworn she was going to pass out.

"Cum with me!" Persephone begged desperately. "Oh, Horus... You feel so good."

His hands made her feel hotter, if that was even possible, and she rellished in his caressing as she rode out her orgasm, her pussy throbbing around his cock.

Horus grunted as he felt her pussy around his cock when she had her orgasm. The tightness alone, mixed with her moans and husky voice were enough to send him over the edge, the moment he felt her orgasm he was pumping semen into her. His hands gripped her tightly, "Oh baby, Oh baby..." He said in the breathless voice. Each thrust sent out a stream of his seed into Persephone. He jerked his hips up, trying to get his cock as deep into her as possible. His thrust were slower but harder when he was releasing, hard jerks of his hip drove his cock into Persephone. His hands sliding over her body, feeling her up while his teeth bit her earlobe hard.

Horus fucked her faster, he let go of her body so she could get back onto her hands and knees if she wished.
In fact he forced it, his hands moved to her waist and pulled her back gently so that he could stand on the floor while she was on the bed. From this position he rammed his cock into her over and over again, grunting, sweating, straining. The pleasure she'd given him fueled his lust for her. There was more of that wet, slapping sound mixed in with Horus's grunts.
"I've...never felt...so good...fuck!"

Persephone leaned back down on the bed, resting on her elbows with her ass still in the air and pointed toward Horus. She was panting, moaning through what felt like another orgasm. Their skin glistened with sweat and arousal, and her breasts bounced with vigor. She threw her hair back and looked over her shoulder at him, smirking at his with seduction and mischief. "That's it, baby," she panted, "Give it to me. Let it go."

Feeling his semen inside of her, mixing with her own juices and running down the inside of her thighs hieghtened the euphoric state she was in. She gripped the sheets, letting him pound into her and rellishing in sounds of his grunts. Something about hearing him behind her, moaning through his own pleasure, turned her on even more.

After she felt the last of his semen, Persephone moved from him and rolled over onto her back so that she could look up at him. Her eyes were hazy with the after effects of such pleasure and her breasts started to rise and fall with her deep breathing. Grabbing his hand, she pulled him to her, making him lay on top of her and between her spread, wet thighs. Her hands went up to his face, pulling him down for a passionate, tongue probing kiss. "That was amazing," she murmured, "You are amazing." A smirk spread across her lips as she rested her head on the pillow, looking up at him as she ran her fingers through his hair.

Horus slowed down, to have sex with another god was one of the only ways you could make the tired. Both bodies were covered in sweat. He climbed over her, allowing himself to be pulled on top of Persephone, he loved her kiss and let tongue take control. Both were breathing hard and Horus looked down at Persephone's rising and falling breasts as he lay there. "I only performed so well because of you." He grinned, letting his chest lower so he could feel her breasts against them. "Tell me you'll stay the night...all night. My bed is open to you for as long as we're together. I wouldn't mind having dinner with you again." Horus joked. "Then a walk in Paris, then to a cafe, then a bar...then bed." He looked at her through lazy, hooded eyes. She was gorgeous, even after they had fun.

Horus looked back, he could feel her soaking thigh touching his hip. Turing around he locked eyes with Persephone, a devilish grin spread across his face as he moved his body down, kissing her stomach, then her belly button, her hips, the top of her thighs, the inside of her thighs.
Horus ran his tongue over her wet folds. He pushed it in slightly, pressing his lips to her pussy and moaning at her taste. He ran his lips across her flesh and played with her clit using his tongue. "I don't know...if I can get...enough of you..." He whispered, his tongue playing with her pussy.

Persephone watched him with lust-filled eyes, seeing him move down the bed. Biting her lip, she spread her legs wider for him, and when his tongue grazed her flesh, she shuddered. Not on to miss out on anything, she propped herself up on her elbows so she could watch his tongue slide into her. A feminine gasp of surprise and pleasure filled the room and she bit her lips, her hand reaching down to run through his hair encouragingly.

"Horus..." she whispered, feeling a tingling sensation move down from her lower stomach. "Oh... If this is your way of getting me to stay, I was already planning on it."

A giggle racked through her body and she let her head fall back in pleasure. She laid herself back down on the bed so that one hand could stay on the back of his head, the ther playing with her lift breast and nipple. Her back arched, especially when she peeked down to see his tongue flicking at her sensitive, swollen clit. This man was on fire. He managed to find all of her weak spots; all of the places that made her melt in his arms with out resistance. That said alot concerning the stubborn goddess.

"You couldn't make me leave this bed if you tried, baby," she murmured, her voice husky. Soon, her hips were starting to buck slightly, wanting more of his tongue. Her hand squeezed at her breasts, her thumb flicking the hardened nipple. She was in complete extacy, not expecting him to continue pleasuring her after their extreme previous climax. It made her grin. He had a determination that drove her wild.

Horus's fingers curled around the sheets tightly, he was receiving pleasure from the as well, his cock stiffened and grew once again. "You're so sweet." He whispered. "...and wet..." He pressed his lips against her folds and moaned, the vibrations moving to her pussy. As she jerked her hips he flicked his tongue deeper into her, rubbing her walls as best he could, taking her juices inside of his mouth. He lifted a hand and used his thumb to slowly rub her clit as his tongue worked her pussy. "Yes...oh yes...you're so sweet, Persephone." Was all he could saw between mouthfuls of the woman's flower. Pulling back his tongue flicked against her folds a little more, wetting them as much with his saliva as they were with her juices.

Then he pulled himself up and moved over Persephone again. His lips touched her, but his hand that rubbed her clit lingered between her legs. Now his fingers rubbed the folds he'd licked, some of them threatening to penetrate her. "Do you want more?" He asked softly, looking into Persephone's eyes. "I can certainly give you more."

"Uh!" Persephone gasped, feeling the vibrations on her pussy from his moaning. Her eyebrows knitted together as she looked down at him, her moans and whines begging him to keep going. She thought if he stopped, she would immediately go crazy... Her hips continued to buck a little, even as he started to move back up her body once more. His fingers that continued to play with her clit were drving her wild. However, what she was completely unprepared for was the immense amount of raw lust that would rush through her at the taste of her own juices on his lips as he kissed her. He was right. She was sweet, and it caused her to kiss him harder.

Hands moving up to rest on his biceps, hips rolling upward to desperately meet his fingers, hot breath ticking his cheek, moans filling the room... Horus had her in the palm of his hand. The way he spoke, the way he touched her and licked her and looked at her; it all was making her insane.

"Yes... Please," she gasped, arching her back so that her breasts pressed against his toned chest. "Oh, Horus, please. Give me more..."

Horus kissed her instantly as his fingers plunged into her while his thumb continued its gentle caress of her clit. The kiss was deep, hot, passionate, long and juicy. His tongue played with Persephone's. He closed his eyes, allowed her as much access to his own mouth as he took from her. Persephone's entire body felt juicy yet firm, hard, soft and curvy in all the right places to make any man hard for her in a second, and Horus was certainly giving it to her because he'd made him cum so quickly. The feel of her breasts against him had Horus close to begging her for his cock to meet her once more.

However his fingers were entering her, caressing her walls, spreading her folds as his teeth bit her bottom lip while Horus pulled away from the kiss. He held on to her lip, locking eyes with Persephone, he smiled. Letting go he gently kissed her cheek, "I should have taken you with me soon after we left the table this morning, and kept you by my side all day." His tone sounded like he wished to ram her for 24 hours straight and do nothing else. Horus would have if he could, Persephone was too much of a woman to pass up. "I could go through a list of why you turn me on, but we wouldn't get any sleep tonight." On the last word he thrust his fingers into her and kissed her neck. "...or maybe we won't get any sleep anyway..."

"Horus," Persephone gasped, feeling his fingers enter her. It gave her a sudden jolt of surprise and pleasure, and she immediately kissed him back. Their dangue danced as she held on to him a rellished in the way his fingers moved against and in her pussy. It was amazing, making her wetter and wetter on his hand. When he bit her lip, her eyes rolled in the back of her head and she let out a groan.

Giggling, Persephone ground her pussy against his hand encouragingly and smirked up at him. "I was not going to bet on getting much rest tonight," she murmured, leaning her head back to give him better access to her neck. "In fact, I was planning on making you never want to sleep at night again." With that, she reached up and grabbed his hair, pulling it back with a quick jerk. Chuckling seductively, she leaned up and started to suck on his neck, her hips still bucking. One hand still having a grip on his hair, she moved her other hand down to his hardening member. She gave it a few gentle, long strokes. A moan escaped her mouth as she felt how it was still wet with her juices. "Can't get enough, huh?"

"No, baby...please don't stop." Horus was almost immediately on the submissive side. Women rarely got the better of him but Persephone was no ordinary woman. He felt her vagina thrust to his hand and he pushed in a deeply as he could with his fingers. Her lips upon his neck made his body shiver, she knew exactly how to take a man and keep him on a leash, she was working him over to his limits, Horus was so hard right now that if he'd had pants on his cock would have burst through.

"Oh...Persephone." he moaned. The fingers of his free hand closing around the sheets once again. The way she stroked him, she seemed like she knew exactly what she was doing. "If you want me to empty it all out..." He grunted, feeling his cock throb. "You just need to take me in." Lustful eyes looked down at her as his fingers rubbed her pussy once again before entering it.

Back
Top Bottom