Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Immortal Enemies [Blair1216 & Eyesoffire]

Persephone frowned a little, avoiding his eyes when he mentioned her father. Swallowing, she tried to ignore the knot forming in her stomach. "He wants me safe," she murmured, "He knows, while I would never be happy with Hades, I'd be safe." Her voice had an edge to it, and she sighed before taking a large gulp of her coffee.

Her blue eyes glanced upward, giving Horus an indifferent look. For a moment, she looked at him like he was ignorant, but then she started to wonder... Would she ever get the chance to do this again? Most importantly, after they left Paris, would she even see him again? The thoughts swimming around in her mind made her nod, a smirk slipping across her red lips.

"I... I would love to," she whispered, crossing her legs. The slit in her dress left her leg exposed up to the hip, and a table full of men stared. Her eyes shifted to look at the men, giving her very open and suggestive looks, and she let a wicked smile spread across her face.

"Those men are being very bold," Persephone whispered, looking back at Horus. Giving him a wink, a playful tone lighting her eyes. "I think you should show them that I am taken for the night."

Horus raised an eyebrow. "Really?" He smiled. "You're taken...and I get to show them by who?" Leaning into the table he locked eyes with Persephone, her dazzling orbs held him for a moment, in that moment he just couldn't look away, his entire world had disappeared and he was left here with nothing but her to look at, something he would have been completely fine with. "I'll be honest, I didn't expect a development like this to arise for quite some time. I can't say I'm not happy it happened when it did, though." His smile turned into a grin as Horus got up and moved around the table to directly behind Persephone. He placed his hands gently on her shoulders and slid them down her arms, his fingers caressing her skin.

Horus intertwined his fingers with Persephone's and pulled her up into standing position, he kicked the chair aside so that when she was standing fully her back was against his chest. He brought his lips close to her ear, eyes watching the men that were looking at her. "Perhaps tomorrow night you'll give me a dance?"

Persephone's eyes closed when he moved behind her, rellishing in the feeling of his fingers on her skin. Her teeth caught her bottom lip as they moved lower and lower, grasping her hands with in his large ones. A smile spread across her face as she felt herself being lifted from her seat, and as gasp left her mouth when the chair was kicked to the side. Her blue eyes opened to see the men across the restraunt looking on with envy. It was obvious that they did not care for Horus at the moment...

Leaning her back into his chest, feeling his warmth against her body, she chucked when he whispered in her ear. His breath tickled, but his words stirred up something very different within Persephone. "Don't push your luck," she teased, then swiftly turned around to where their chests were pressed together. Her eyes connected with his, rendering her speechess for a moment, and she sighed. "Wouldn't it be nice if this were real?" she whispered, her hand slowly making its way up his chest, feeling each and every muscle underneath his shirt until it reached is neck. Her fingers brushed against the soft skin of his jaw. "If we could just.... be lovers in Paris?"

Her body was tingling, and she suddenly wanted to pull him closer. She wanted to feel every part of him, to explore him with no limitations. Never had she felt such raw lust in her life while simitaneously looking into the same pair of eyes that made her feel like her true self.

Everything Persephone did to him, from the moment she turned and pressed into him to the touch of her fingers upon his jaw, caused Hours to smile at her. It was a warm, comforting smile, not one that hid any mischievous plans. "You have a way of getting a man's attention very fast, you've had mine for quite a while, Persephone." He reached up and took both her hands between his own, holding them close to his own heart. "I'm not pushing any luck, there is no such thing as luck. Do you know what it is? Luck is a matter of preparation meeting opportunity. If you're prepared, I could give you the opportunity." Horus didn't elaborate on what he meant by that, he wanted Persephone to figure it out herself.

"You're revealing quite a bit here, Persephone." Horus grinned, not wanting to let go of her, to the night to end. "You've openly come out and said we should be lovers in Paris." He shrugged, "However, I haven't said that I'm against it. I just...didn't expect you to be so blunt, that's all."

Persephone smiled up at him softly, feeling his heart beat beneath her hands. Moving closer to him, she enjoyed the feeling of his genuine warmth. His words made her laugh a little, for she loved his easy way of explaining things. He intelligent while remaining youthful, and she was starting to feel young again for the first time in a long, long while. Nodding toward the door, she raised her eyebrows.

"Well, someone has to be blunt," she teased, leading him toward the door. "Maybe I just want to live a few days without thinking twice about everything I do before I hav to go back home." Turnng, she gave him a frown and sighed. "I know that I'm being forward. I get it. But I just... There are not alot of things I get to do at home. I can't even speak to anyone that my father doesn't know personally, and I'm never left alone."

Pulling him outside, still holding both of his hands, Persephone gave him a hopeful look. "Come one, don't you want to live a little? After all, Horus, after we leave France, you will not see me fore quite some time... And even then, I'll be Hades' wife by that time."

"Believe me, Persephone, I don't NOT want to live a little, especially when it's living with you." Now he was starting to become a little forward. He allowed her to take him where she pleased, happy to be away from the group of leering men within the bakery. "Of course you're the one who warned me about Hades' wrath, if he found out what we're doing right now...I'm sure it'll set him off. So...does that mean I've made you confident in my ability to defy the god?" He raised and eyebrow.

"I can't say I wouldn't want to meet you once we leave France. And it'll be a long while before I forget what happened this night, if fact, I doubt I'll ever forget it. The life waiting for you back home is no life for a woman." Horus stated, watching Persephone closely. He spoke slowly, softly, these words were only for her. "If you were mine...things would be different. I'd try to make every night like this one...but only if you were mine."

Persephone smiled, looping her arm through his as they walked down the cobble stone path through the town. Looking up at him with bright eyes, she smiled. She loved his playful personalty, they way he was not afraid to admit that it was her that he wanted, and not afraid to take on Hades in order to accomplish it. Shaking her head, she shrugged. "Maybe that is exactly what I'm saying," she whispered, "I don't recommend you angering him, but I'm not saying you could not handle the outcome..."

As they walked, Persephone felt something tugging within. The way he spoke with passion gave her chills... She wanted what he was offering more than anything, but she was too scared to take it. It would cause a war;a riot. Hades would not sleep until he had her back and Horus was dead,a nd when she was back in his clutches, there was not telling what he would do to her... Horus may not be scared of Hades, but she was.

"You have no idea how much I wished that was possible," she whispered, frowning, "But... I'm just not sure it is. I don't think I'm worth all of that, Horus."

"You make a cruel joke, Persephone." Horus smiled. "If I thought you weren't worth it I would never have said a single thing. But I did, the whole reason I stood up to Hades this afternoon was because I knew you were worth it." he titled his head to the side and examined her. "So come on, don't make me think I'm kidding myself. And don't disregard yourself as something less than the best. I haven't known you for a single day yet I've brought you out with me on a warm Paris night, admitted things I should, to my better judgement, have kept secret." he kept silent a moment and continued to look at Persephone. "Here's why Hades is so predictable, at least for me he is. The God is a man, he'll protect what he wants and so the thought of losing you to me will make him burst out in anger, correct me if I'm wrong. However I too am a man...last I checked. And I'll take what I want if it's consensual and keep it with me for as long as I need it. I guess you could say I'm predictable too, but I'm ready to acknowledge that. Is he? See...now that's the thing that separates the two of us."

He took her across a bridge that spanned a wide river within Pairs. He looked over the side at the dark still waters that reflected each and every light. Leaning on the old stone railing his gaze fell upon the Eiffel tower in the distance. "Or we could see each other every night we're here and speak nothing of this to anyone."

Persephone leaned against the railing beside him, looking over at the star-filled sky as he spoke. She listened quietly, not daring to interupt, and let his words process before she tried to respond. He was right. Hades was predictable, and his raging temper could easily be used against him. But still... She was scared. Of course, Horus had a way of speaking that made her believe every word he said. He was clever, and she trusted him. But what if he got hurt while trying to be with her; while trying to defy Hades? She was not sure she could live with herself...

"That is not the only thing that seperates the two of you, Horus," she whispered, "I don't know you well... But I know I would be lucky for the rest of my life if I was with you." Smirking, she nudged him. "Even if you don't believe in luck."

Reaching over, Persephone grabbed one of his arms that rested on the rail and lifted it, twirling her way into standing in between him and the rail. One of his arms on either side of her, her back pressed against the stone, she looked up at him with her big blue eyes. Her hand came up to rest on his cheek and she offered him a soft smike. "I would love to see you every night," she whispered. "That's if you can handle me." And with that, she winked.

Horus felt the warm touch of her hand upon his cheek, he listened to her with a hint of a smirk. Licking his lips and smiled. "I was waiting for you to say something like that." he reached down and lifted Persephone up and placed her so that she was sitting on the stone railing, her back to the river below. He held her at her waist and moved closer. "Maybe it's me you should be looking out for. What if you can't handle my antics every single night?" His eyes looked her body over. "Not that I'd go easy on you just because you're incredibly beautiful. That just wouldn't be fair, and I'm looking for as much fun as you are."

Horus noted that people were walking by, almost always couples. None of them paid attention to he and Persephone, good he liked that, privacy even in public. "So they're right to say Paris is the city of lovers?" He locked eyes with Persephone and fell silent for a mere moment. "Would you defy Hades behind his back and come to me every single night, I'd surely greet you with open arms and a smile on my face. We ma get to learn a lot about one another during this time. I'm prepared to know who you are...I'm sure I could handle you anytime."

Persephone scoffed and shook her head, looking down at him from where he sat her up on the stone wall. Her hands went to rest on his shoulders, her hair falling over one shoulder, and she let out a sigh. "I... I'd be willing to sneak behind his back," she murmured, "If that's what you mean... And I'd be willing to see you as much as possible while we were here." Leaning farther down, not a moment of hesitation, Persephone brushed her lips against his. It was soft and slow. There was no rush, no fight for dominance. She just wanted to show him how bold she could be; how willing she was to defy Hades. While she was scared, she wanted him to know she trusted him.

"However, I assure you I'm not as easy to handle as you think," she whispered, moving back a little to look at his face. "I tend to be a handful."

Smirking, Persephone leaned back and looked at the moon. Her eyes were wide with curiosity, wondering where this arrangement with Horus could take her. She had a feeling there could be some considerable consqeuences....

"Do you know what I want to go do?" she asked suddenly, an excited expression spreading across her painted red lips. "I want to go dancing... And drinking. There had to be a little pub that we could go to. I just want to let loose! I want to have fun. Nothing about Greece is fun. Or, atleast my part of Greece."

Horus gave his lips a little lick as she pulled back up. The slight taste of her had been somewhat of a tease and it made him hungry for her all of a sudden. Horus hadn't expected her to make a move this quickly. It was bolder than anything he'd done tonight, perhaps he underestimated how tough to handle she could actually be. Horus grinned, more to himself than Persephone, of course he could handle her.

"That remains to be seen, belle femme."

Horus' eyebrows rose at her interest in going to a pub. There were a few in Paris that he had heard about but he couldn't remember their names or where they were. "Alright." he said calmly. "we're gonna have to ask a few questions then." Horus lifted her off the railing and walked over the rest of the bridge, sliding his hand down her arm and interlacing his fingers with Persephone's. He signaled a nearby man. "OĂą est le meilleur bar?" Horus asked.
The man looked into the lights within the trees, thinking. "Ah! Vous voulez Le Barrio Latino! Près de la Bastille." The man sounded excited himself.

Horus thanked him and hailed down a taxi once they'd reached a main road. After telling them an directions he looked out the window at the passing lights on every single building. "I used to look at the stars and wonder if there was a place with so many lights on Earth. I think I might have found it." He turned and looked into her eyes. He was unsure if life moved fast when two people did something like this. For him, at this moment, Horus felt that hours were going by in seconds.

Persephone reached down and grabbed his hand, squeezing it with tenderness. "There's really nothing like it," she whispered, turning to look over her soulder at the passing scene behind him. Her eyes were soft, innocent even, as she took in the beauty of the city. "Everyone looks so in love, so happy, so... free. Isn't it wonderful?" Her head shook with disbelief. "Thank you for taking me out here, Horus. I needed this, and I needed to be with someone like you for a change."

Turning to him, she gave him a smile. The cab stopped, and after giving the driver money, Persephone practically dragged him out and onto the sidewalk. Her smile was wide and bright was she eyed the little pub, she licked her lips. She was ready to live a little, to drink and dance and do whatever she felt she wanted to do... And she wanted to do all of that with Horus. When they walked into the bar, it was buzzing with music and laughter. People were dancing in the middle of the floor, people sat in tables and drank, watching a live band. The bar was full, but she managed to get them squeezed into a spot in order to as for drinks.

"I'll have a vodka and tonic," she said quickly. Her tone was casual, and smirk spread across her lips as she looked back over at Horus.

"Wouldn't have expected you to have that kind of drink." Horus smiled, moving to her side, purposely getting close to Persephone.
"A White Russian for me, please." As they waited for their drinks his eyes scanned the dance floor. "Of course you surprise me all the time." He said to her. "I can't say I disapprove of that, keeps me on my toes often." A sly grin crossed his lips. "The world's made for people like you. Ones who want to gt out there and do things. Our elders, the older gods, seem a little rigid, and set in their ways, don't you think? I think I needed someone like you for a change as well. So don't thank me, I'm the lucky one here."

Their drinks came and Horus downed his quickly. He wanted the buzz to come fast, that way he could focus on Persephone more. He placed his empty glass on the table and looked to Persephone. "You'd be teasing me if you didn't get me on the dance floor with you." He smiled.

Persephone shrugged casually, and gave him a sultry look. It did not take her much longer to down her own drink, and she immediately felt the wave of alcohol running through her system. It was nice. Real nice. "I would rather be unpredicatable than absolutely boring," she admitted, winking athim from across the table. Her eyes lit up when he mentioned dancing, and she let out a little chuckle. "Well, I'd hate to be labeled a tease..."

The music was not slow enough for a conventional slow dance. It had a nice, deep beat and the people on the floor were getting intimate with their movements. A smirk spread across her face as she stood up and grabbing his hand, pulling him up with her. There was not hesitation evident as she pulled him out onto the dance floor, right into the middle of the crowd. She immediately turned around, pressing her back to his chest, and looked up at him over he shoulder. They were a little over dressed, and their God-like features made them stand out, but Persephone didn't care. Her hips moved in a slow figure eight, brusing up against him as her hands moved back and behind his neck.

Horus's hands instinctively wrapped themselves around Persephone's waist. His own hips moving against hers. People's faces seemed to turn and face them, some tried to make contact with their eyes but Horus's eyes were only on Persephone, the goddess moved like flowing water against him, never missing a beat or hesitating for a second. It only helped to make him more comfortable with her. The feel of her hand made him close his eyes and imagine just the two of them alone on the dance floor. He breathed in her scent, sophisticated, yet her actions made her rebellious, unpredictable and utterly attractive.

His lips grazed gently against her neck as they moved. His hands, now completely around her waist, pulling her slightly closer to him. He knew the men in here wanted her and he allowed them to see the things he could do, where Persephone allowed him to touch her. "It's a shame...I never met you like this...in any of my previous lives." He whispered heatedly into her ear.

Persephone bit her lip and slowly closed her eyes, moving against him and resting her head back on his shoulder. The feeling of his breath on her neck both drove her wild and soothed her. He had a way with keeping her interested, making her want nothing more than to follow him wherever he decided to go. His presence reeked of freedom and courage, two things that she had not been used to in the past...

"I agree," she murmured, a smile spreading across her lips. Her hips moved without hesitation and her arms stayed above her head, her hands resting on the back of his neck. "It is a shame... It's a shame that we were not normal. If we were, there would be no underlying issue with the fact that we were drinking and dancing in an old bar with our anscestors' enemy." She chuckled at that, then turned back around in his arms, wanting to see his face. Staying close to him and wrapping her arms back around his neck, she arched an eyebrow. "What if I told you that I did not plan on going back? That I got the nerve to just leave?"

"Really?" There was genuine surprise in Horus' eyes. He raised an eyebrow and studied Persephone's face for a moment before his mind sank back into the circumstances they were in; two youthful deities, wrapped in each others arms, on a dance floor, within a bar, in Paris. Horus' hand pulled her slightly closer, so they his chest was pushing against Persephone's. "I'd say you surprise me with every moment, to defy both Zeus and Hades in a single action, that takes a kind of courage I have never seen before. I must say I don't think I've felt so...attracted...to you before this moment." His voice dropped to a whisper. "I like a headstrong, stubborn girl. Intelligent enough to know when to leave a life she doesn't want behind."

Horus blinked and thought for a moment. "However, I don't know what you mean by normal? Why give up what you have to live the life you choose? We are...special in a sense, but that doesn't mean we can't be normal as well. Look around you, do these people know who we are? I'd say no, but we know them, what route their lives will take in the future and how this country will change. The thing is, we don't have to act like we know it all the time. Look at us now...me and you, like this." His lips drew close to her own. "Forget gods and goddesses for one night...give in to your more human desires...and you'll see that you are normal."

Persephone grinned and bit her lip, shaking her head with a slight chuckle. "You like headstrong, stubborn women?" she murmured, "Well, then. Be careful what you wish for, Horus." She moved closer to him, her arms wrapping around his neck and her chest pressing against his. Her face was flushed with excitement, even in the dimly lit pub. As he spoke, she listened intently. However, when his lips neared her's, she had a hard time focusing. His breath enticed her, and heart started to beat rapidly. One of her hand slid form his neck to his cheek and her eyes closed. Their lips were barely touching.

"My more... human desires?" she whispered against his lips. Her breath was hot against his face, and her body pressed closer against his. "Well, I think we have very similar desires at the moment. Don't you agree? However, I hate to be the one who makes all of the bold moves..." She was teasing him, loving the way his body felt against her's. "I've given in to the fact that I want more of you, Horus. Maybe you should do the same. If I am going to defy Hades and Zues, you will have to as well."

Horus smiled, half-lidded eye looking down at Persephone in his arms. He understood what she meant. She seemed to make it into a game, playing at it whilst pulling for her own needs in her own time. She'd bring about the wrath of bother her father and uncle just to have Horus, it made his blood rush. His hands pressed into her skin. One of them moved down from her waist to her thigh. He could feel her against him, he licked his lips, anticipating something. "Every moment you moved against those two gods, I'd be beside you every step of the way." he whispered before his head moved forwards to close the gap between their lips. Her soft, sweet lips against his caused his body to heat up.

he closed his eyes, wanting to feel it all, his hands on her body, her lips, her taste, her smell, the loud music of the bar and the quietness they shared within the bubble of their own. When he pulled his lips away from her, which he did against his own will, Horus looked down at her for a moment. "I think you know I want more of you...but if there are other ways in which you'd like me to express my desire...I'd gladly show them."

Persephone grinned against the kiss, an expression of victory evident, and she felt chills go up her spine at the feeling of his hand on her thigh. Her dancing ceased, simple standing in his arms as she looked up at him. Her eyes were filled wih passion, nearly as fiery as Hades'. Her hands moved up to his neck, stroking the soft skin of his jaw with her thumbs, and licked her lips. She had never heard such trust worthy words come out of a man's mouth before...

"Then, there is something you should know," she murmured, her voice husky with lust. "I'm a virgin. Not just a virgin, but the kind that is specifically being saved for Hades." Her expression became stoic, as if she were daring him to keep going farther; daring him to claim her. "You break through that barrier, and my father will know soon enough... And then the war will start." A devilish smirk spread across her red lips and she tilted her head to the side. "I suppose it's your decision whether I'm worth it or not."

"Where would you have me take you?" Horus whispered back. "Someplace quiet, alone, my room perhaps? Or would you rather have a chance session near the public...and try to keep things quiet?" He grinned. "The fact is, Persephone, I've already made my decision, and yes, you're worth it. Do you think I could have passed up on a goddess saved for another god? Especially when it's someone like you, whose got your features and thinks the way you do?"

He looked down into her eyes. "Your father is strong yes, in more ways than one, I will certainly admit that. But I am not the kind of man to have you one night and run the next. If you will have me beside you in bed, then I will be beside you when you face him." Horus had a way of fearing nothing and accepting everything with strings attached. He knew that sometimes there were challenges that were too big for him, but that was where family came in, and once he had them, he could do anything. His hand slid down to her fingers, where he interlaced them with his own. Horus lifted her hand and kissed the back of it. "I couldn't say I never wanted this to happen."

Persephone's smile was wide and full of excitement, almost childlike, as she looked up at Horus. His sense of adventure, danger, risk... It sent what felt like electricty through her system, turning her on and making her want to follow him anywhere and everywhere. She shook her head in sheer disbelief and then gently started to tug him away from the middle of the crowded dance floor.

"Your room," she murmured, pulling him toward the door. The way she walked with her body facing him, her eyes contantly in contact with him, told everyone in the room that she was here for him and only him. "Privacy insures that I can play with you for as long as I want... No interruptions." She gave him a wink the raised her hand to get a cab, her other hand still laced within his. "I can tell you that I've been waiting for someone like you to come around for a very, very long time..."

Horus grinned. "Don't get me going so early...you haven't even seen the bed yet." His grip on her hand tightened a little, giving it a shirt squeeze as Persephone hailed for a cab. He just wanted her to turn to him so he could look into her eyes again. "I can say the same thing...though I'll admit that I didn't expect to be getting someone like you tonight." He said slowly, softly. When the entered the cab Horus gave the driver the address. He nodded and flicked on the radio.

The Rolling Stones sang Get Off of My Cloud as the cab drove down the clean, brightly lit streets. Horus looked out the window, lovers were on every corner, he cracked it down a little, letting in the cool, refreshing breeze. Those lovers were different, they were humans, normal, not necessarily boring but common. Horus didn't turn to look at Persephone, but his hand made all the connection, his thumb stroked the back of her hand. when he turned to look at her she looked both beautiful and mysterious in the darkness of the back of the cab while the lights reflected off the windows and lit up her face for brief moments. "I suddenly realize that I have no idea what I've just gotten myself into." Horus smiled.
When the cab stopped he paid the man, gave him a generous tip and exited the vehicle alongside Persephone. "I'm on the 5th floor." he pulled her up the stairs to the lavish doors of the hotel and quickly lead her inside. Once they got into the elevator alone and the doors closed behind them Horus pulled Persephone to him by her hips. "You want to start now? My room's not far from the elevator, we might be able to make it without anyone seeing." He grinned devilishly down at her before kissing her, his lips moving from her lips to her jawline then to her neck.

Persephone moaned with a equally devilish smirk on her face as she pressed her back against the mirrored wall of the elevator. Her eyes fluttered closed and she wrapped her arms up and around his back. Nails lightly grazing across the taut muscles of his shoulders, she let out a breathy sigh. As she attempted to pull him closer, the wrapped her leg around his hip, exposing it all the way up to her hip bone because of the high slit in her dress.

"Mmm," she murmured, unable to form words for a moment. His lips on her jaw were driving her crazy. The leg that was hitched onto his hip pulled his pelvis into her's, and she moaned when she felt his member through his pants on her inner thigh. "Why are you in such a rush, hm?" she teased, her voice barely audible over the dinging noise coming from the elevator. The doors slid open and another young couple was revealed, heavily making out while they waited for the elevator to reach their floor. Persephone giggled and blushed as she pulled her leg and dress down and hid her face into Horus' chest out of embrassment. She stayed there while the equally embarassed other couple walked inside and rode up to the fourth floor before leaving Persephone and Horus alone again.

The elevator's bell chimed when they hit the fifth floor and the doors slowly opened. "Come on," she whispered, smiling as she pulled him from elevator. "I want you alone..."

Back
Top Bottom