Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Come Take a Look My Darling {{MxF FxF FutaxF}}

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhReally

Moon
Hello! As you have already noticed I’m OhReally and this is my request thread!

Please read this entire post and read it well, if you send me a PM and you haven’t read this I will not respond. With that being said let’s get started!

•I am a college student and my schedule is a tad wonky at times. If you’re playing with me please, please, please be patient with me! Send me a message if it’s been a few days because I might have forgot but I promise you I will try my absolute hardest to at least send one post a day.

•As far as post length goes, it depends on how much detail I’m including at the time. I tend to try to match what my partner writes and my minimum is one paragraph. I’m going to that you refrain from responding with a sentence or two. I do understand that writer’s block is possible and it Is okay time to time but every post should show that you put some type of effort into it. However if that's all the role play calls for then I'll work with it.

•You may be able to convince me to play through threads but I’m more comfortable with PM’s or emails. IM’s is usually not an option for me considering that I really don’t have the time to commit.

•I usually play a sub role, in order for me to play the role of a dom I have to be in the mood.

Yes:
*•INTERRACIAL (If you do this for me I will love you forever!)*
•Spankings
•Futanuri! (Anyone willing to play a dominant futa or shemale goes to the top of the list!)
•Incest

No:
•Extreme pain
•Heavy bondage
•Scat
•Fisting
•Playing multiple roles

The rest of my kinks can be found here on my f-list.

Plots:
Character A (your character) is a high class, powerful vampire who is not one to be messed with especially when it comes to money. Character B’s (my character) father was a politician who had borrowed money from Character A for a campaign. Character B’s father failed to pay it back and now Character A wants compensation. (Character A may be male, female or futa.)

So I’m looking for something different after watching a TV show about stalking. I have a craving to do a plot where my character is stalked by your character. Now I haven’t really fleshed this out in my mind seeing that well, I don’t like to plan things out. The role play seems more interesting to me when you don’t know for sure yourself what’s going to happen next.

With that being said, I’d like to point out a few things.

-This plot can either be long term or short term.
-There will more than likely be some type of abuse whether it is physical or verbal, along with a bit of rape (Adjusted to my partner's comfort zone).
-Your character may be of any human race or gender.

Obviously this may seem very vague but I assure you that there will be plenty of discussion with anyone who will like to accept the role as a mentally unstable stalker.

If neither of these plots stir you but you would still like to play with me don't be afraid to drop me a line to see if we can work something out!

*Interracial is not a must, if you're not comfortable with me playing a black female then I can plan any other race as well.

PLEASE DON'T REPLY TO THIS THREAD. I DO NOT CHECK THIS THREAD AT ALL AND I WILL NOT SEE YOUR RESPONSE. PLEASE PM ME IF INTERESTED.

RE: Come Take a Look MxF FxF FutaxF

Ill do any of them with you. Which do you want the most

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom