Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Interest check for a bondage take on strip poker?

Cerie

Meteorite
I don't know if the game actually needs to be poker... Maybe something we can emulate better via roleplaying, since it's difficult to get the random element on here. But in any case, here's my pitch.

Our characters are in a VERY high stakes... GAME THAT WILL BE DETERMINED LATER. Sitting around the table, their hands and ankles all have loose straps wrapped around them that are connected to their chairs. As the game goes on, depending on how well they do, these straps start to retract into the chair. If they lose completely (if we're using poker as an example, run out of chips) they are completely tied to the chair. To make things more interesting, the chairs would all be equipped with some sort of pleasure device (for women, it would obviously be a sybian. I'm not sure what the equivalent for males would be), which would also begin to intermittently activate as they approach total loss. Of course, if they go completely out, the pleasure device would activate full force on them for the remainder of the game.

I'm thinking additional wagers could be made to spice things up (Fun things like raising with a gamble that whoever loses the hand has to be ball gagged and the like), and as an ultimate prize, the last one standing would get to do whatever they like with the others...

I'm thinking this would need a minimum of 4 people. Not sure what the maximum would be. So.. anyone interested?

Back
Top Bottom