Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Taste of Something Different (Ryanmo97 x Your One Desire)

Ryanmo97

Pulsar
Ryan Morris
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 195 lbs.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Body Type: Athletic.

Ryan Morris was a self-made millionaire. He owned a very successful company that sold consumer electronics to various businesses. That and due to some great investments, he was able to make a lot of money. He walked into the bar that night just looking for a drink or two. He didn't frequent the bar too often. But, he just closed a big deal so he deiced to treat himself. He would have liked to celebrate with his girlfriend but she broke up with him a couple of weeks ago. She got a promotion that took her out of town and didn't believe in long distance relationships.

He just came from the office so he took off his suit jacket and tie. He left them in the car and walked in just a blue button up shirt and black slacks. He was about to sit down at the bar when he saw a very attractive woman sitting at the bar alone. He walked up to her and said, "Hey there... This seat taken?" he pointed to the empty bar stool next to her.

Chloe Green
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 135
Hair: Red
Eyes: Green
Body Type: Fit, Not too Athletic. But keeps herself in shape.

Sitting at the Bar Chloe glanced up as the beer was sat down in front of her and she gave a small smile and a nod of her head to the bartender. Grasping the neck of the bottle she brought the top to her lips and took a swig. She closed her eyes and sighed, she could drink more flirty drinks but she wasn't in the mood right now. She was at the bar, her husband was out of town right now. He was always gone. She loved him, she really did but she felt as if they were losing their marriage. She never saw him and when he was home, he was either sleeping or on the computer working.

Running her fingers around the neck of the bottle she looked up and over to see a man standing next to her. Quite handsome too. She smiled and she shook her head, "Nope." she said and looked back down. She wasn't dressed up like most of the girls were, wearing short dresses that if you even bent down you could see their thongs. She wore a skirt but it wasn't that short. It was just a few inches above her knees with a nice V shirt that did show off her nicely curved 40 C Breasts. She smiled, her green eyes looking him over for a moment. "I'm Chloe." She introduced herself.

Ryan smiled as he sat down. "Nice to meet you, Chloe... I'm Ryan." The bartender came up and asked what he wanted, Ryan ordered a Jack and Coke. Ryan gave her the once over and she looked absolutely beautiful, whoever her significant other was, they were a very lucky person. But she looked sad, and to him that didn't just didn't seem right. A pretty woman like her should never be sad. "So, what brings you here tonight?"

She smiled as he introduced himself, she took another drink of the beer and looked it over. Her fingers wiping the water droplets that were forming upon the bottle. Watching it drip onto the counter of the bar, though she was brought back into reality as she heard the man next to her speak. She turned her head to look to him and she brushed her hair back behind her ears. She smiled and she shook her head slowly, "Everything.." She said and took another drink, finishing the beer and she cringed a bit at the last bitter taste and set it to the side. Though she shook her head as the bartender asked if she wanted another. "I'll have what he's having." She said and looked over to him and gave a small smile, been a while since she's actually drank something other than beer.

"Well, my husband is out of town." She said and thanked the bartender as he handed her the drink. "Like always.." She muttered and shrugged her shoulders. "I'm tired of just.. sitting at home. So I decided to come out. What about you? What brings you here tonight? What lucky lady did you bring on your arm?" She asked and cocked her brow, looking around. She was sure he probably had a girlfriend or at least a wife with him in here.

Ryan smiled when Chloe ordered a Jack and Coke for herself. He couldn't believe that her husband was always out of town. If he was her husband he would make sure that he was home every single night. When she asked what brought him out tonight he said, "I'm flying solo tonight... My girlfriend dumped me because she got a promotion and had to move to Denver and she doesn't believe in long distance relationships. And, insted of just hanging out at home I decided to get out and try to enjoy myself." He took a sip of his drink, "Looks like we are in similar boats..."

She smiled over to him and then her smile faded into a frown, "Oh... I'm sorry. That sucks.." She said softly and then she smiled lightly at his last comment and she gave a light laugh and then took a sip as well. "Yes we are. Well then maybe we can accompany each other tonight. Have a fun night together." she smiled and she sat back into the seat and she ran her fingers around the lip of the cup. "That is unless you have your eyes on another girl here." she chuckled and she smiled once more, which she wouldn't be surprised or hurt if he did.

"That sounds like a great idea, Chloe," said Ryan, "I'm not going anywhere. The only two women I'm looking at tonight are you and the bartender..." He took a sip of his drink... "Well, since we are going to be spend the night together we should know a little bit more about each other... What do you do for a living?" Ryan set his drink on the bar and looked at the woman sitting next to him.

She smiled and nodded her head. "well that's good to know." She gave a soft laugh though pt drink down onto the counter after he asked her the question. "well I'm a massage therapist. I have my own massage parlor downtown." She said before picking up her glass again and taking another so of her jack and coke. "what about you what do you do?" She asked unaware of who he truly was, as a millionaire.

Ryan smiled when she said she was a massage therapist. He loved having a good massage from time to time so if nothing else she might get a new client out of this. When she asked what he did he said, "Well I own a very successful company that sells consumer electronics to various businesses. I'm doing very well for myself." Ryan was really starting to enjoy himself. He took a sip of his drink. Then, he looked over at the woman sitting next to him. "I know we just met and you can tell me to get lost if you want. But, would you like to go back to my place?"

She could always use a new client, she was low on money right now especially since she was the one having to bring in all the money while her husband is always gone and not paying the bills. Though hearing his comment she cocked her brow, "Oh? well that's nice." She smiled and rubbed the back of her neck and took another sip of her drink. She breathed in and she gave a light cough, choking a little on her drink at his question. Her cheeks grew a soft pink and she glanced over to him. Swallowing what was in her mouth she licked her lips clean and then she looked to the side. Should she? She wasn't sure, she was faithful to her husband and always had been. But.. he was never home, never gave her any physical attention. "I.. I'd love to." She smiled and nodded her head, her cheeks still pink.

Ryan smiled when Chloe said yes to his offer. Ryan got up paid for his drink and then they walked out of the bar arm in arm. He opened his car door for her and once she was inside he went around and got in. It didn't take long to drive to his house. It was a nice home in the suburbs. They walked inside. It was tastefully decorated. "So, Chloe? What would you like to do? Have something to eat? Sit in front of a nice fire and talk? Or maybe we should just head upstairs?" He said as they walked hand in hand into the living room.

She smiled and left the bar with him. Though she did feel weird to leave with another man than her husband. But once reaching his house hand in hand she bit her bottom lip and looked around his house. "well maybe we could have a drink and talk before heading upstairs." She said and blushed though before thinking she leaned over and her lips pressed against his for a moment before she pulled back with a sheepish smile from the alcohol.

Ryan smiled and walked with her over to the fireplace. There was a nice couch in front of the fireplace. He Pressed a button and started the gas fireplace. Then he walked over to the stereo and turned it on. Some soft music started to play, "Would you like some wine?"

She nodded her head and looked over to the fireplace as it started and she breathed in, as it was quite beautiful. "I don't have a fireplace at home. It's so beautiful." she said and walked over just as he began to play some soft music on the stereo. She sat down onto the couch and she looked up to him, 'I'd love some wine." She nodded her head and she smiled softly as she slipped her shoes off.

Ryan went into the kitchen and got a bottle of wine out of the cooler. He opened the bottle and returned with a couple of glasses. He sat down next to her and poured them each a glass. "Here you are..." He said as he handed her a glass and sat down. He took a sip and looked at the woman he was currently with. "So, what should we talk about?"

She thanked him as she took the glass and took a sip of the wine and she sat back, her side against the back of the couch and her arm up along the top of it, bent so the palm of her hand was against her head. She smiled and ran her finger along the lip of the glass and then she bit her bottom lip gently. "Your likes and dislikes. With every day things... and sexually." She said with a smile, so she at least knew what he liked and didn't like when and if this lead to anything more.

"Well, let's see..." Said Ryan as he took a sip of his wine, "As far as every day things go I could sit here for hours listing things. But I think I could list a couple things in a few key areas. Food: Love chicken, hate sushi. Reality TV: Love The Amazing Race, hate Jersey shore. Movies: I love a good comedy, hate horror movies. Sexually: I love a little light bondage, I hate anything that involves things that belong in the toilet."

Listening to him she couldn't help but smile, as she felt exactly the same way as he did. She smiled and took a sip of her drink and she nodded her head, "Well I have to say. I am with you, exactly to a T with everything." She gave a light laugh and she touched his knee and she smiled once more. "I love a little light bondage as well, my husband never does that with me. He says it's too demeaning, but yet he wants to have two girls sleep with him.." She said and cocked her brow, "Whats more demeaning?" She asked and sighed lightly. "I can make a damn good Baked Chicken Casserole." She spoke and nodded her head slowly.

Ryan smiled when Chloe said she was with him to a T. Ryan shook his head when he said that her husband would rather have a threesome. "Your husband is crazy... Why on earth would anyone want to have sex with another woman when he could have you." When she mentioned Baked Chicken Casserole. "mmm that sounds wonderful... I can't wait to try it..." Soon a light slow number came over the radio. Would you like to dance?

She shrugged her shoulders and looked down at her glass for a moment before she looks back to him. "I don't know. I guess I don't satisfy him?" She said though in all reality it was him who didn't satisfy her. Taking a sip of her wine she smiled at his question. "I'd love to. Sorry if I'm horrible. I haven't danced since my wedding." She gave a small laugh before she set her glass down onto the coffee table. Standing up she fixed her shirt a bit before her arms found their way onto his shoulders.

Ryan smiled. He stood up and placed his arms on her waist and they started to sway back and forth with the music. "You're a pretty good dancer..." He looked her in the eyes as they dance, then he moved in to kiss her on the lips. He hoped that she didn't pull away.

She smiled once more, "well thanks." She said and kept her arms around his neck. Though she smiled add he leaned in to kits her and she leaned forward to meet his kiss and she breathed in softly as she pulled him in close to her.

They kissed for several moments. His tongue peaked between his lips as they kissed. When they deiced to stop kissing he said, "How about we take this upstairs?" He said with a smile.

After the kiss she looked into his eyes and she blushed before she nodded her head and she kissed his lips once more.takings hand she followed him upstairs to his room. She was a little unsure of this, but then she wanted nothing more then to just be loved even of by someone else. Reaching his room she pressed her body up against his as she captured his lips once more with a soft moan into his mouth.

Ryan smiled as she silently agreed to go upstairs with him. When they reached his room, they continued kissing. As they kissed, Ryan put his hands on her waist. Then he took the hem of her shirt and slowly started to pull it over her head.

Back
Top Bottom