Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Can you fuel my fire? Or water it down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone! Been gone for a while again. Needed a break, but now I'm back. But now I'm looking for one style to. I know a lot of you won't be up for it. But hey, why not give it a try.

Also, I am currently role-playing over my phone. Computer took a shit, so replies will be either shorter than normal or I'll take forever to respond because I'm trying to give a decent reply.

----------------------------------------------------

Fireman x Victim

Yes, very cliche. But I want romance, no wham, bam, thank you ma'am.

Things seemed to take a turn for the worse for Katy, her husband cheated on her and left her. After moving to a new town, knowing no one. She had hoped things would get better until, driving home from work she was hit by a drunk driver. Bloodied, cut up and dazed, her eyes fluttered open to see an Angel before her. Well, one in a sexy fireman outfit, but unbeknownst to her. This man and this night would change her life forever.

(Now I wanna chat, add more details, anything else my partner would like to add in as well to keep it fun, romantic, sexy, and a little dirty ;) )

Hit me up.if interested!

RE: Your One Desire.... Me ;D

Bump! Still looking! Got all day and all night! looking for someone who will be on for a long time tonight. I know, asking a lot but still! Bored outta my mind!

RE: Your One Desire.... Me ;D [Craving some FUTA Seeking Dom Girl or MALE]

Bump come on! Got all day today!

RE: Female Searching For Male for Romance RP. Bored, Have ALL NIGHT.

Hey! =)

Bump for you! ^^

I'll be on a long time

Do you still want to rp?

I think I can match a few kinks, what kind of scenarios currently craving right now? I can work off a few or suggest a few...

I've PM'd you regarding this request thread. Interested to see what, if any, reply I get back.

Bump! Been off for a while. Looking to RP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom