Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

From Nanny to Mommy (Ryanmo97 x TennTenshie)

"They haven't said anything really, nothings changed. THey called her after school - the call took longer than it normally would hvae. She asked them alot of questions. Actually took time to talk to all three." She said honestly. "She wants to come to dinner tomorrow. I invited her."

Ryan raised his eyebrow... "Really? Hmmm? Interesting..." Ryan couldn't figure why she would want to come back so soon. Well he said that she could see them whenever she wanted... "Okay... Fine with me..."

"Might be prepared for her to try and regain her place." SHe said softly. As she picked at her food, sipping at the proffered wine.

Ryan continued to eat, "Don't you worry, Ann... You are the woman of my house now and you aren't going anywhere OK?" He held her hand and he kissed it. They ate their dinner and then headed to the theater... "Since I picked the restaurant you can pick the movie. OK?"

She laughed. "Careful, you'll sit through a kids movie." She warned him as she looked at what was playing, holding the man's hand. She wasn't sure about this entire situation to be quite honest but she liked it. She was confident that Ryan wasn't going to be Laura's again, but well she was still the children's mother and for some reason that meant a great deal - even to her. Soon she finally settled. "Lets watch... Silent House." Honestly Ann watched so many kids movies that a scary one was appealing.

"um... Ok..." Ryan hated scary movies but if that's what she wanted to see that's what they would see. He payed for the tickets and them bought them some popcorn and sodas. Then they walked in the theater and took a seat toward the middle of the theater.

She tilted her head as he hesitated. "No?" She asked. Not wanting to make him sit through something he wouldn't enjoy, that seemed rather mean. But Then he went ahead and got the tickets and she shrugged a little, as they settled into the seats she slid out of her shoes curling up into the theater's chair. Prepaired to watch the movie.

Ryan wrapped his arm around Ann while they watched the movie. Ryan squeezed her a little during the scary parts. Two hours later they were walking out of the theater... "So... that was a pretty good movie huh..."

She laughed softly. "It wasn't your cup of tea." She said softly as she slipped her arm around his waist. "But I enjoyed it. WE can watch a kids movie when we get home."

Ryan smiled, as he wrapped his arm around her waist... "Sure... Sounds great..." he kissed the top of her head.

The next night Ryan pulled in the driveway and saw Laura's car all ready there. He walked into the living room and saw Laura and the kids. "Hey, everybody..."

Laura looked up, she'd let Ann take care of homework and was watching the movie of choice with the children, she was itching to work but well she'd get over not getting done what needed to be done. "HI" Came the chorus from the children and she smiled a little. "Hello Ryan." She said softly. Ann was in the kitchen working on dinner.

Ryan smiled. Everyone looked much happier than the other night... "So... What brings you over tonight, Laura?" He asked as he sat next to her on the couch.

She had to scoot a little to give him some room to sit with them. "It lookes like Tangled an dinner." She supplied with a faint smile. "How was work?"

"Work was good..." said Ryan, "You didn't answer my question, Laura... What brings you over here tonight? I figured you'd be busy moving into your new place."

"Moving into an already furnished house? I sent someone over to get my clothes that Ann Graciously packed everything up so it took very little time to get it to the apartment."

"That's great... Well it's good to see you Laura..." Ryan got up and walked into the kitchen, "Hi..." He walked up and kissed Ann on the cheek, "So, I'm assuming that things went a bit better today?"

"She wasn't as vicious." She responded calmly as she smiled at hi. Moving she whiped off her hands. "Coat, Tie." She said wiggling her fingers for the two items to put them away. When he gave them to her she walked to the closet and hung them up in their respective places coming back she leaned up on her toes long enough to kiss his cheek. "How was work?"

Ryan removed his coat and tie and handed it to her... "Pretty good... Once I close this deal in couple of weeks... I'll be able to take some vacation time... Just in time for spring break... Where should we go?"

She thought about that for a moment. "The kids like the beach." She supplied after a moment, not minding talking to him while he cooked, it seemed natrual, then again the man had come in on a regular basis talking while someone cooked. Normally the kids where Helping but Laura had suggested a movie and they'd all jumped at watching a movie instead of being in the kitchen.

Ryan made a note of her sugesstion. "Did you need any help with dinner? Otherwise I'll go watch the movie with Laura and the kids.''

"Nope. I've got it." She smiled. "Go, see your kids. Talk to your Ex. Figure out what the heck you two are going to do next." She couldn't help it. In her mind even though they where dating. Ryan and Laura where still very much the owners of this home. And she was the Nanny. Dealing with Ryan even when she'd kissed his cheek was just flat out Odd. She liked the man which made the odd that much stranger - how did you work around liking your boss when he'd been off limits for nine years and was suddenly on the market again?

Laura looked up as he came back in. Lilly crawling into his lap as he joined them on the couch. THe three kids had been sitting in the middle, her leaning on an arm and she smiled a little. This was... nice.

Ann soon came in pausing the TV. "Dinner's ready." She told them all. Pointing to the dining room where it was all set up in everyone's normal seats. Save Ann, her stuff was once again in the kitchen.

Soon dinner was over, "Hey, Laura can I talk to you in my office..." they walked into Ryan's home office. Ryan closed the door, "Laura, why are you here? Are you here to try and get me back? Because you should know that Ann and I are dating now?"

"Is that a question? You've been gunning for her for a while. You started looking at her differently nearly a year ago. No I might not have been here all the time but I saw the looks." She sighed as she leaned on the bookshelf in the office. "Getting you back isn't exactly on the top of my list of things to do because Ryan I've known you long enough to know I screwed it up and there's not a second chance. But those are my kids out there. And I can at least regain my children can I not?"

Ryan thought about it... Yes he had been looking at Ann differently for awhile now. He was glad to hear that she didn't want him back... She wanted to be in her children's lives more. He smiled, "Of course you can... They love you Laura... I just curious as to why you were here... You are welcome here anytime, OK?"

"I..." She almost said she didn't believe him. "Yes. Alright." She said softly as she considered this situation. "I guess now that dinner is over I will leave so you can finish up with the getting them ready for bed and what not."

Back
Top Bottom