Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Amazon Warrior Slaves

Cheesecake

Star
I seem to write up a lot of group requests these days, but unfortunately the success rate leaves much to be desired. Hopefully this one will be different from the rest. Who knows. As the title suggests, this will involve a tribe of Amazonian women who are discovered by a group of lucky hunters/colonists living on an island in the middle of the ocean. They are your typical Amazon warriors. Tall. Strong. Busty and buxom. They pose an intimidating sight at first glance, no doubt standing taller than a majority of the 'evil' foreigners, but they have one weakness which is soon discovered. They are shameless whores who love to choke and slobber over a big, fat cock in their mouth as if it tasted of ambrosia and sent to them by the gods.

Soon, these strong Amazons have a collar locked around their necks, and are used as nothing more than entertainment for the men; guides through the jungle and as pack mules to carry the hunter's heavy gear on their backs. With their freedom now gone, these once-great warriors are treated like slaves; forced to mate with an "inferior" race.

I will be playing the Amazon Queen, whose attempts at pushing the foreigners back towards the sea resulted in her and her royal guards being raped for four days solid. I need a variety of characters, whether it be more Amazon Princesses, or the many hunters who have raped their land.

Name: (I'm thinking the Amazonians will lack a surname)
Role: (Foreigners only)
Title: (Amazonians only)

Appearance:

Personality:
Brief History:

*Fist shake* Damn you Cheesecake! Stop making so many good group RP's. Grr-rr.

I'm in! Can I play the head of the royal guard who has an insanely xenophobic attitude towards the foreigners?

Certainly Snowe! I just wish your enthusiasm for my ideas was shared by more people on the website.

I'll write up the profile just now. Same idea as before, just post up your character in a post (and if *fingers crossed* this gets off the ground, I'll start a profile thread).

I'd be interested in playing an amazon in this, a royal guard who happens to like the women just as much as the newcoming men perhaps...

Hiya, I agree with snowe, you've some great ideas! And I hope we can get some moving! I'd be happy to play as an invader, perhaps a military man. One point relating to all my replys to potential threads, I am unable at this time to post pictures. I don't know why I'm not a techie type, but will give detailed character descriptions ok?

Thank you for your kind words.

Descriptions are fine. Look forward to seeing your character.

Please post all profiles here.

Howdy! Is this still being setup? I'd like to play a male "invader". Maybe a lower ranking, cpl or sgt, soldier?

Back
Top Bottom