Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Got Fire In Your Eyes? [MxF] NEW PLOT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eyesoffire

Anything for that Elusive Feeling
*I know it's long, so I highlighted all the words in this color and in bold that I think are important*

I am a heterosexual male who plays only male roles.

I will tell you right now, I'm not looking for a partner who will NOT add their own nuances to the story. I know whatever plots I post as ideas are mine but that doesn't mean only I can get creative with them. I see Roleplaying as a team activity, always has been, always will be. That said, I'd like to hear your ideas as well.

I'm also looking for women who aren't afraid to be a little dominant as well. This doesn't have to be the case all the time, it's just a lot more fun if the male character has to earn his place by her side by more than just the automatic attribution of dominance within his colorful pallet of character traits.

I'd also like to talk to you as a person, I find that if the two writers are compatible then the RP gets much, much better. I'll certainly be sending you youtube links with a lot of music. I love music! AND GAMING! However I get along with most people so even if you're not a gamer talk to me, we'll find other things in common!

Please respond to this using PMs! Thank you.

The usual needs are there as well.
- Literacy, even semi-literacy is fine. Bad grammar and spelling mistakes don't annoy me as long as they are kept to a minimum.
- paragraph length: I post about 2 or more most of the time, it really depends on the moment and what you've given me to work with. Fight scenes (if any) are usually shorter, sometimes one paragraph, as well as scenes with a lot of exchange of information. However I never, ever go below 1 paragraph.
- I do only use PMs, threads and email, I don't usually RP over IMs, but I can't always be on to reply, meaning I'll be on for hours on some nights but I won't be beside my computer. Since I live with roommates I do go out to grab dinner or sit down for some short gaming sprees between posts. I will try to always post more then once a day!
- I do really enjoy smut, however if we do it right and it's tied in with the plot then you're a complete winner!
- F-list and Rabbit Hole are in my Sig.

Genres/Themes If you want more clarification or specifics on anything I have written then fell free to shoot me a PM!
- Fantasy and Sci-fi. Two of my favorites! Be it in the Medieval on modern setting. The same goes with Sci-fi, (Modern or futuristic setting).
- Noir - They do tend to be a little complex, containing a bigger web of characters but if you have a good plot or if we can make one up then I'm all for a good Noir RP!
- Dark themes - if you're looking to have bad things, with heavy emotional weight, happen to our characters then I'm all for that,
- Romance and Lies - Yeah, it's nice, but if your character is just using mine for gain then that just makes the whole story all the more rich.

I DO LOVE ADVENTURE IN MY RPs!

Pairings
Werewolf/Vampire
Werewolf/Human
Vampire/Human
Knight/Knight
Knight/Princess
Gang Member/Gang Member
Gang Member/Normal Citizen
Bounty Hunter/Bounty

Plots!
If you have your own, or have a twist on one of the ones I have posted, my eyes eagerly await to read it!

TRIBAL DARK FANTASY​
The plot and setting are based off of this picture NSFW Four tribes located on the continent of Elborea. One learns of an encroaching doom arising from the Dark Lands below the surface. They realizes that action must be taken, or the surface world will be lost to the invaders for eternity. This tribe relies on two of their best and smartest warriors, a woman and a man, to try and do something never been done before; unite the tribes under their command and stop this doom in its tracks.
What I'm looking for is a female partner who can play a strong female character (they can still be sub) and can also RP combat as well as smut and drama. I think this could be quite the dark fantasy roleplay!
I have many ideas for many encounters our characters will face as they go through the world. I've also come up with a map of places. However, I'm always willing to brainstorm with my partner!

Not What They Seem
Victorian England has seen its fair share of interesting characters, both horrible and benign. Working underground, beneath the city streets and homes of old England is a bureau comprised of individuals ranging from the mundane to the fantastical. Humans to vampires, werewolves to gargoyles. These creatures are very much real and the governments of the world know it. However they decide to keep it from the general public, and so these creatures must coexist with humans in numerous secretive ways. But what happens when a serial killer begins to take the lives of both the humans and other creatures? Two detectives are put on the case, one an experienced individual, the other a new blood. They'll have to work together and put aside their differences to find out who is committing these gruesome murders and put a stop to it. (Our characters may be human or any other race, I do expect there to be some gore, I'm getting heavily influenced by Jack the Ripper. Of course romance and other things have a place in this as well)

Redwood
Redwood Highschool has certainly had a history, though most are unsure of how the hell it got to its current state. The school has become an exploited, large piece of land, like a dystopia contained within school property, untouched by the rest of the world. The students and deviants rule, drug running runs rampant, students and teachers engage in relations of many different kinds. There isn't any teaching going on at all, and in the basement student pimps run brothels and rake in bucket-loads of cash. Of course with all this instability comes conflict, gangs are formed and people die. The students live in dorms attached to the massive, large building that is the main school. What's going to happen when two senior-year students, with a history of love, sex and crime of their own, just want to make it out alive?

Give Me More
During the Second World War, unable to win by only using military strength, both factions had their fair share of spies. Within Nazi-occupied France in 1940, an Allied Spy is able to grow close to a German Dame who runs a bar in Chaillot, very close to the Eiffel Tower. The woman is treated kindly by the German occupiers, her bar is one of the best and is frequently visited by Nazi soldiers and officials, however she becomes torn between helping this new man in her life and keeping business open. The elements of romance and danger begin to grow as the spy learns of Hitler's eventual plans to bomb Britain in late 1940. Connections with the French underground resistance will be made, loyalties tested and moral choices may occur.

A Power in Hell
Hell is just another country with slightly supernatural beings. The country is divided into states, all of which are ruled by a separate demon king or queen, vying for power with the rest. One queen has the greatest harem craved by others throughout the land, but the one man within it, a new addition, she cannot seem to control and he becomes more like a demon than a human; he begins to dominate her in bed, on the floor, outside, wherever. Dominance and aggressiveness are traits revered by demons, and he finally begins to win over the queen and her servants. This however is not all he wants, he's ambitious and willing to make the queen the highest monarch in all of Hell. His ambition grows and he looks to conquer the other states, plays political games or commands on the battlefield. It's a rough ride form here on as he doesn't seem to understand demon politics fully, and he never will without the help of his queen. (I see a woman who is willing to both be submissive and dominant at times playing this)

Sweat, Blood and the Arena
Ancient Rome, long before the first or second Triumvirates were even formed Gladiators had become one of the greatest forms of entertainment. Taking slaves and captured soldiers from their conquests, Romans pit them in bloody battle against one another, even women were subject to this dirty and hard way of life. Marcus, a man whose original name and history are unknown, was thrown into the Roman slave trade at the age of 25. He vows to re-obtain his freedom no matter the cost. But if he is to find a Domina, a female gladiator or one of the prized female slaves, tempting him and planting different thoughts in his mind, how will he manage to balance his goals and his wants?
(This is an RP that is heavily influenced by Spartacus: Blood and Sand. Again the female character would have to play a dominant role from time to time depending on the class of her character, of course the Domina would be very dominant in the beginning, as would the female gladiator, the slave a little less so)

RE: Got Fire In Your Eyes? [MxF]

Your Hell plot is mighty interesting! I might be in touch with you soon. :) In the meantime, have a bump!

Hello hello
I'm at a place called Vertigo! BUMP!

Have you ever played any of the mortal kombat games or any of the Final fantasy games? Pm me back if you are interested in doing one of those rps with me.

"She's a lady!
Oh-ooo-oh-ooo-oh!
She's a lady!
Talkin' about that little lady!"

BUMP!

Hello :)
You're thread looks interesting and intelligent.

If you ever change your mind regarding YIM, let me know please.

Cheers

"The world I love
The tears I drop
To be part of
The wave can't stop
Ever wonder if it's all for you"​

BUMP!

'Please allow me to introduce myself I am a man of wealth and taste.'​

Added some pairings and a new Plot!!!