Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Basement Gang Rape (Need Males x 2 to 4)

Cheesecake

Star
While I have closed my 1x1 F/M requests indefinitely, I am still open to F/M group games. For this one, I am looking for 2-4 male characters (real gender of writers is unimportant) to play a gang of rapists who have taken two female captives hostage. The two women (who are rivals to one another) come from rich families who have plenty of ransom potential.

This is based on a previous roleplay attempt I had, which in turn came from a scene in Pulp Fiction where two (male) characters stumble in to the wrong pawn shop, and wake up to find themselves bound and ball-gagged to a set of chairs in the basement. They are then picked one after the other (through a erotically tense game of "eeny-meeny-miny-mo") and taken in to the back for some sodomy ^_^ .

In homage to the "gimp scene", I may also create a third (unlucky) female character who has been broken and become a rubber-clad sex slave who loves to choke and gag on a massive cock. So which of you boys wants to put these upper-class snobs in their place?

Preferred kinks: Bondage, Ball Gags, Humiliation, Spanking, Clothed Sex, Name Calling

If interested, just fill in this quick character template (I will create a separate character thread later):
Name:
Appearance:

Name: Veronica Bourbon
Personality: Comes from a wealthy Anglo-French family, has always gotten what she wanted and is still living off of her father's fortune. Was once quoted in a French magazine saying "a woman who finds herself in sexual slavery has no one to blame but herself" and that "deep down, they were already whores anyway". She'll soon be eating her own words.
Appearance:
GRAY_img_14.jpg

Name: Katya Petrova
Personality: A rich socialite who spends most of her time drinking champagne and wine at parties, as well as being a member on the board of many businesses which are rivals to the Bourbon Business Empire. Has gotten where she has by sucking every guy's dick above her in the food chain, although somehow denies that she is a slut, still believes she is a "respectable lady".
Appearance:
GRAY_img_04.jpg

Like it.
Name: Rob Dupont
Personality: career criminal, no morals or loyalty to anyone or anything. Not a hateful person but has no real regard for any but himself.
Appearance: well muscled from time in jail working out, longish hair (dark) a bit of short stubble. Handsome, and charming when needed. Likes simple jeans t shirts and boots.

Name: D.J Parker [D.J is short for Dylan James. But, let's face it, D.J is far more 'street']
Personality: Slightly childish party-boy. He hasn't yet realised that he isn't the biggest, baddest bloke ever to walk the earth. Though, he has got a lot of spunk, he is rather intelligent for a thug-type, and as such he isn't against walking away from a fight he knows he can't wait. This intelligence also stems into sexual play, where he's quite talented, if you asked. He is very kinky during sex, enjoying bondage, CMNF [Clothed Male Nude Female] and forced sex of all kinds. This generally hasn't led him down the proper path, and he has been arrested and put away for almost two years for numerous crimes related to his sexual kinks and to his 'sticky fingers' as it were. As a matter of fact, he has only been released a few days, when an old friend of his contacted him about a 'job' he was going to pull.
Appearance:
289148_255019934521134_100000393872818_851006_2548137_o.jpg

Short hair, well muscled but not bulky. Very good looking, extremely vain and will check his appearance in anything he can numerous times an hour. Blue eyes, blackish-brown hair. Around five feet ten inches and one seventy to one eighty pounds in weight.

^_^ Thank you, Snowe.

Of course you are allowed to join. Yes, I was looking forward to the other idea but sadly that seems to be a common thing these days.

OH! Quick question. What picture style should I use? Real-life, drawn, animated? I was trying to find a similar style to yours but I can't. xD

To be honest, I prefer using real life pictures but I decided to use pin-up style drawings because I know some people don't like to use photographs. So as long as it isn't manga/anime, I don't mind in the slightest.

It certainly is. If Mediumrare wants to post their profile, then we should be all set to begin.

Back
Top Bottom