Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Heart Won't Lie [XxMoonlightRomancexX + Atlas Cruz]

He smiled in understanding, remembering how generous her parents were. He looked back fondly about the birthdays he had celebrated when they were bought by her parents.

"Well of course. I barely remember how to get to my house."

He seated himself in her car on the passenger side, fastened his seat belt, and leaned against her shoulder as she readied her car. He kissed her neck gently a few times, his hand resting on her thigh.

"You are so beautiful, y'know that?"

Roxanne shook her head as he got into the car as she laughed at his comment. "Now, if you can hardily remember how to get to your house how in the world was your first stop my parents place?" Roxanne asked as she fastened her own seat belt. As he leaned against her shoulder and kissed her neck a few times while his hand rested on her thigh she reached up and pulled her hair back so he had more of his neck to kiss. "N... No I'm not." She said softly, shaking her head at his compliment when he pulled back from kissing her neck.

"Cause I could never forget where you lived. I could easily forget where I lived. But you? You're unforgettable. "

He began to slowly move his kisses to the nape of her neck, kissing her collar bone a few times, then moving back up to her neck.

"You ARE beautiful. Never doubt that."

"My Kuma... I'm nowhere near unforgettable." She said softly in protest as he began to slowly move his kisses to the nape of her neck, planting a few soft kisses on her collar bone and as he did a soft moan managed to escape her lips; despite her attempts to suppress the noise. As Roxanne began to accept the pleasure she felt from Masahiro's every touch, even when he only brushed her skin with a feather light touch she found it become increasingly difficult to think of anything but the moment; even finding it hard to make her mind string words together to make a coherent protest. Roxy finally managed to shake her head again. "No, I'm not. I'm certain you had far more beautiful women in the crowds you performed for every night." She said, proving that one thing certainly hadn't changed about her: she still allowed the abusive men of her past to effect what she thought of herself.

"Oh Roxy, you must not own a mirror. A blind man could see your beauty."

He slid his hand to rest on her thigh as he kissed and nibbled at her ears, his hand slipping up and down the length of her thigh.

"I certainly am not blind, but your radiant beauty may change that if I stare long enough."

He accented this by nibbling on her jawline a bit, then gently sucking her earlobe. He then resumed attacking her neck with his mouth, laying gentle kisses all along her neck once more.

As he slid his hand down to rest on her thigh while he continued to kiss and nipple at her ears, Roxanne let out several more soft moans. Masahiro's touch only added to her pleasure. "If you are are trying to seduce me into agreeing with you, it just might work." Roxanne joked, although in truth she would do just about anything he asked of her if it meant he would keep kissing her the way he was. "I'm not going to make you go blind, my love." She said, hardily managing to get the words out before another moan forced it's way out of her mouth as he nibbled on her jawline some. "Masahiro, I love you." She said, in almost a whisper as he resumed planting gentle kisses along her neck once again. If he were to pull back from her neck and look into her eyes he would see an unmistakable desire for him now present in her eyes.

His voice had turned from playful to lusty from her actions. His motor was running, and the key was stuck in ignition. He pressed his hand against her sacred place once, to tease her, and to tell her the urgency that he was not gonna be able to hold himself back for much longer.

"Foxy, you should drive faster. If this continues for much longer, I'm gonna lose control..."

He started nibbling her neck, ears, and jawline continuously, his lust and love filled mind urging him to learn what other noises he could make her make.

"I love you Roxanne. More than anything."

Roxanne sensed the change in his tone and although she had never personally heard it before now, the experience from the few ex boyfriends she had told her what it meant. As his hand was pressed in between her legs Roxy bit down on her bottom lip; this time managing to suppress the moan threatening to escape. Surely he could feel she was already beginning to get damp. "I know, love." She said as she pulled out of the parking lot of the coffee shop and began to make the drive to her apartment. "Shh.. We'll be there soon and then, my Kuma, you can do whatever you wish to me." She said, removing one hand from the steering wheel and beginning to run her fingers through his hair. When he began nibbling on her neck, ears and jawline continuously she found it much harder to focus on driving as her mind became clouded even more, this time with thoughts of what their first time might be like. "I love you too." She managed to say before cursing under her breath when they were stopped by a red light.

He was slowly but surely trying to gain control of himself, even though it was probably the hardest thing he had to do in years. Her beauty just seemed to captivated him, his love for her and her love for him just seemed to make everything even better. He continued his actions with renewed fervor, until they stopped at a red light. He pulled away slightly and laid his head on her shoulder, his hand still playing with her covered maidenhood.

"So, when did you move out of your parent's place?"

As he pulled away and laid his head on her shoulder while his hand still teased her womanhood Roxy moaned, her breathing becoming heavier and her dampness now being able to be clearly felt through her jeans. "You keep doing that and I won't make it out of this car before I'm begging you to make love to me. But you just want your baby girl to be nice and wet for when you're ready to fuck her, don't you?" She asked, her tone now a lustful purr as his touch aroused her more. Roxanne was talking dirty to him as an attempt to make him lose the control he had slowly gained over himself.

When he asked her when she had moved away from her parents it seemed to calm her down a bit. "Back in September, a few weeks before the first semester began. It's a little closer and I wanted to prove to myself that I could live on my own."

"Well of course sexy, you're gonna need all the lubrication that you can get." He pressed even harder on her covered maidenhood, trying to see if he could make her lose control first. A personal goal for himself, which he predicted would be fulfilled soon. He resumed attacking her neck and jawline, with effort which would be comparable to one who was determined to mark her permanently.

"I see. That's one of the reasons why I wanted to leave in the first place."

(Forgive me for my Hiatus, college had to take precedence. Forgive me?)

As he pressed harder on her sensitive maidenhood Roxanne moaned and while she knew what he was trying to do, she couldn't do much to stop him. At least right now she couldn't not when her attention was divided between Masahiro and driving. Moments later when the light turned Green Roxy hit the gas and began to drive again, pulling her neck away from his lips as she did. It wasn't her way of denying him, no, she was just telling him to wait although he did allow his hand to remain between her legs. "When we get to my place I want you to mark me in every way possible as your girl, I want every man to know I am taken." She almost growled in a lustful purr, his actions clearly bringing out the sexual animal in her.

"Kuma, my Kuma.. If you ever leave without me again I'm not sure if I'll forgive you when you return." She said, although both of them knew otherwise. Of course, she was certain now that he had her as his that he wouldn't be leaving but if he ever did she would forgive him without question.

"By how loud it will be, the world will know before tomorrow." He pulled away, finally mustering some control over himself after realizing that it would not be smart to distract a person while driving. He looked her over, and saw that his goal was achieved. He really did seem to love to tease her, and she seemed to love being teased in return.

"I understand that. Which is something I have to be reminded of later. I wanted to talk to you about it."

"We could always do it in the back seat before going up. Less people would hear me howling your name as you make love to me out here." She said, her tone one of joking but really she quite liked the idea of him taking her in the car. As he pulled away when she began to drive again Roxy found some of the fog that clouded her mind clearing although not completely as his hand still teased her maidenhood. Indeed, she did love his teasing but had plans to show him she could tease just as much. In her closet she had costumes to use to tease him, among them were sexy versions of a school girl, maid and many others.

At his statement Roxanne seemed confused. "You have something you want to talk about?" She asked, confusion in her voice, too.

"If that is what you wish, beautiful." He chuckled gently, learning that she is just as eager as he is. He kissed her cheek gently and smiled.

"Yes, but it can wait until later. Right now, there are a few...Other things to take care of." He winked slyly.

"Oh, if you knew everything I wished for you to do to me.." She purred, beginning to grind against his hand as it continued to tease her slit. "I'd love for you to dominate me in every way; to possess me and mark me in any way you wish." Roxanne added, shuddering in pleasure at the thoughts that were running through her mind and hoping he had similar thoughts in his head. As he kissed her cheek she smiled back.

"Are these "other things" this?" She asked as she moved one hand off the steering wheel and down to his member, beginning to stroke it.

"Well, it certainly is one of them." He smiled as his breath left him in a hiss, his mind recessing to the state it was in earlier, but faster this time. His hips bucked a little and his manhood twitched hard, obviously reacting marvelously to the treatment it was receiving. He smiled lightly and began to resume his efforts upon her womanhood with renewed vigor. He whispered huskily in her ear, "How much longer until we get there?"

As Roxy used her hand to stroke him she could feel him beginning to buck his hips and his manhood twitching under her touch. "Looks like someone likes the treatment they're getting." She whispered to him before moaning as he resumed his teasing of her womanhood. "Well, depends, I could always take the long way around which would take about ten minutes. The short way could get us there in under two." She replied to him, a grin on her face that said she had already opted for the long way just to tease him.

He knew that mischievous look that she got when she wanted to tease people. He was victim to it very often when they were kids. He figured that she only gave him the option of a shorter route to tell him that the option was there, but they wouldnt be taking it. He didnt mind, however.

"Well then, may as well find a quiet spot and park the car, cause two minutes is too long." He smiled devilishly. Two could play at that game.

"Is that some kind of threat, Kuma?" She asked, glancing over at him to see the devilish smile on his face. As she turned and began taking the long route she thought of the perfect place they could stop, although she didn't mention a word to him about where it was. There was this abandoned lot near by and it was hidden very well so she knew it was the perfect spot for them. Soon she made a series of turns, many of the roads dirt road that were rarely traveled. "Why don't you tell m e some of your fantasies while we drive to this secret spot?"She asked, still teasing his member.

"Not a threat, love, a promise." He winked at her. He really only wanted to rile her up more by being dominant, and it seemed to be working a bit, but a sexy power struggle was coming out of it.

"Fantasies? Well, I've always wanted to have sex in an airplane. In my seat." He smiled at his outlandish fantasy, trying to show her just how extreme he can be. He slid her panties aside and slid one of his fingers knuckle deep into her damp channel. He began pumping it back and forth slowly, nibbling on her ear gently.

"Lucky for you I know just the spot where we can get a kinky as we want and it's a guarantee nobody will hear us for miles. I even have some rope and a ball gag in the trunk if my boyfriend would want to.." She paused, searching for the correct way to word it. "Restrain his naughty girlfriend. You could do whatever you wanted and she couldn't even attempt to stop you." She added in a purr, as if trying to convince him to tie her up. Him trying to be dominant was having the desired effect on her but the sexy power struggle was only adding to her arousal.

When he went on to describe one of his outlandish fantasies Roxanne indeed did find it odd at first by the look on her face but by the way her body was reacting she was more than willing to try it and that she was even impressed by it. "One of mine is serving my man as his slave. He would pick out every slutty little outfit I wear and I'd flaunt his ownership of me to every man and woman, wanting to make them jealous. I'd even get a tattoo of him and change my appearance, if he so desired." She said, going on to describe her own fantasy and without realizing it she showed him just how submissive and turned on by being controlled she was. As he slid her panties aside and slid one finger knuckle deep into her the wet sound it made caused her to shudder while the motion of him pumping in and out of her made her begin to grind against him one more. "Master.." She moaned instead of his name this time as he gently nibbled her ear and when she realized what she had called him, her cheeks became red as she blushed.

"Ahaah. I see. Well, if she gets too naughty, I may have to do that." He wanted to leave the possibility of tying her up out there, but not make her any promises. He probably would though. Sounded really hot.

He was taken aback by her description of her fantasy, and it seemed to be one that would encompass her life if enacted. That kind of dedication sounded appealing to Masa, but he loved her too much to make her as mind-broken as she described. Then, she called him master.

"Master huh? Ive only been back a day and you are already calling me master? Not that I mind, but Masahiro-Sama would be better." He chuckled a little bit, increasing the speed he fingered her.

"Would denying my boyfriend the tight maidenhood he wants to feel around his member be naughty?" She asked, her tone was on of challenge, clearly showing she already planned on deliberately being naughty so he would punish her. When she saw the look of surprise on his face as she described her fantasy she wasn't shocked. After all, she had never talked to him like this before and she was certain if he had ever imagined these words coming out of her mouth that she was speaking them to another man. "Think about it, my Kuma. If you made me your slave my whole purpose would revolve around you and isn't that what every man wants: a gorgeous woman to tend to his every want and need?" She asked and since she was so submissive it wouldn't take much to make her as mind broken as she wanted. But she was sure her tone and words scared him because this didn't sound like his best friend at all, more like a sex obsessed girl who only saw herself as something to be owned and she was certain he would pause to assure her he wanted a lover rather than a slave girl.

"Imagine what I'll be calling you weeks and months from now." She mused, moaning again as his pace increased. "Masahiro-Sama.." She moaned as he had requested to be called as she pulled into the abandoned lot and turned off the car. Still she didn't seem like herself suddenly. "Fuck me.." She almost begged. Okay, this deffinately wasn't his Roxanne. Hell, it seemed like she thought he wanted a slave.

He was a little scared from how she was talking to him. It sounded like she was trying to bait him into doing it, as if there were a trap laying in wait. She was completely submitting herself to him, that, he understands, but the way she did it kinda freaked him out.

"Roxanne...Are you ok? Did something happen? Youve never been this submissive for all the time that I have known you. What you are doing is kinda scaring me. What happened to you?"

Sexual thoughts pushed aside, he was genuinely concerned for her. Could something in her past have made her this way? Or did he really barely know her?

Back
Top Bottom