Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Life of a Partier (Adult Story) - Comments Appreciated!

KevinR778

Supernova
It was around 9 am when the sun peaked into the room, lighting it making him stir. He felt a heavy throbbing in his head and tried to adjust to the new found sunlight. Who is he you might ask? Leonard Davis or just simply Leo. Leo sat up and grabbed his forehead, hit with a headache to start his morning. He got up out of bed and realized he was bare naked. He had no idea why, so he threw on a pair of boxers for now. He heard something move and he turned around. In the bed was a very attractive woman sound asleep. He smiled slightly but it faded as his head continued to throb. He went into the bathroom and downed a few aspirin to get rid of his headache. While he left the room, she began to stir awake. He returned to the room, seeing her waking up. "Uh... morning?" he said. She smiled and looked at him "Morning" she said. He smiled a bit, wishing he knew what happened. She got up and kissed him quite deeply. He returned her kiss and found her naked body against him. She giggled, "How'd you sleep cutie?" she asked. He managed to check her out quickly, "Pretty good, a bit hungover but fine other then that" he said. "I bet, you were pretty drunk" she said with a giggle. "Yea... I have no idea what happened last night, last thing I remember is showing up" he said. "Well you started to hit on me and managed to convince me to go home with you and well let's just say the bed didn't stop moving, I had to stop you" she said with a giggle as she bit her lip.

Leo smiled abit and felt kind of proud of himself. "I guess you enjoyed yourself then" he said. She giggled and kissed him again. He kissed her back, "I'll take that as a yes" he said. "I'm Jess by the way" she said. "In case you forget that too" she added. "Well I can see why I wanted to take you home Jess" he saud looking her over quite obviously. She was a beautiful curvy girl, plump round breasts, a slim waist and a firm looking ass. "Thanks cutie, but you aren't ugly plus pretty good in bed" she said with a giggle. He smiled "Want some clothes do you aren't so Uhh... Cold?" he said. "Sure I'll help myself" she said, grabbing a pair of his boxers and a t-shirt, pulling them on. "How do I look?" she asked as she struck a pose. "Pretty damn sexy" he said. She giggled and gave him a hug. He hugged her back and even dared to spank her. "Oooo naughty boy!" she said as she jumped.

Leo grabbed her hand and took her downstairs. "Looking to have some fun on the couch?" she asked with a giggle. "No, although I wouldn't complain" he said as he sat. She joined him and leaned on him. "Could you tell me how last night went?" he asked. She giggled and said "Well it all started...."

*Last night at the party*

Leo walked in with a few of his buddies, saying hello to the host as they headed in. Leo quickly grabbed a drink and downed it as usual. Jess was talking with some friends and decided not to drink but to look for a guy instead. Leo was on his third drink when he spotted Jess, telling his buddies. He had one last drink before heading over to her. "Hey gorgeous I'm Leo" he said putting his arm around her. "Hi cutie I'm Jessica but you can call me Jess" she said. "Well Jess are you looking for someone to go home with tonight?" he asked. She giggled "Yep and I think I found him" she said winking at him. "Oh really?" he asked pulling her close to him. "Yep, he's pretty cute too" she said kissing him. He smiled and kissed her back, the kiss quickly deepening.

As their tongues started to rub against eachother so did their hips. He grabbed her ass and pulled her up against him. She moaned softly and pull back slowly "Wanna get out of here?" she asked, kissing at his neck. He smiled and picked her up, one arm under her back and the other under her legs. She giggled and smiled as he carried her off. He grabbed his buddy who gave him a ride as they kissed passionately in the backseat.

After they arrived at his house, he took her upstairs and into his bedroom. She immediately shoved him on the bed and straddled him. He smiled and grabbed her hips. She started to grind her hips on his, pulling off his shirt. He roughly grabbed her ass and smiled. She quickly lost her dress and kissed him hard, her hands undoing his pants and pulling them off. He smiled and wrapped his tongue with hers. She pulled off his boxers and smiled at the sheer size of him. His throbbing hard member leaning against her trim stomach and reaching past her navel. She took off her bra and started to stroke his hard length. He smiled and took advantage of her lack of panties, teasing her wet pussy with his fingers. She moaned out and leaned again at him. "I want you" she whispered. He kissed her deeply and lifted her hips, moving his throbbing length into her before setting her down. She moaned loud as the large member squeezed into her. He started to thrust into her, squeezing her ass as it bounced. She moaned and slammed her hips down on him making her yell out each time. He spanked her and thrusted harder into her. She felt her breasts jump as his massive hard flesh pounded into her. He rolled her onto her back and grabbed her thighs, thrusting quickly into her. She was surprised at the change of position but couldn't help but moan louder. He roughly kissed her, thrusting harder into her. She moaned into the kiss, feeling better than ever before. "Oh Leo I'm gonna cum!" she yelled, breaking the kiss. He didn't stop, thrusting harder and faster. She grabbed the sheets and moaned out as she came hard. He grunted as she tightened around him but that didn't stop him from thrusting even faster. "Oh god Leo its so good!" she moaned as she grabbed his shoulders. He couldnt resist thrusting as hard as he could, loving her moans. "Ahh! Cumming again!" she yelled, hitting her second orgasm. He groaned and buried himself into her, cumming deep inside her. "Mmmmm it so hot!" she moaned as he filled her. He panted slightly before returning to pounding her. "Leo... Leo please!" she said in a moan. He stopped and slid out of her. "Thank you... I couldn't take anymore" she said. He smiled and kissed her hard. She kissed him back and sighed happily. "Mind if I sleep here?" she asked. He nodded and laid next to her. She cuddled up to him and smiled.

*Back to the present*

"And now here we are" she said. Leo smiled and nodded. "Sounded like a good night" he said. "Oh it was" she said with a wink.

End of Chapter 1

RE: The Life of a Partier (Adult Story)

Chapter 2

"You were great" Jess said. Leo smiled, being proud that he lasted so long in bed with her. "I wouldn't mind having some more fun with you" she said with a giggle. "Well I don't see why not" he teased. She grinned and pushed him onto hit back. He smiled and relaxed as he watched her closely. She ran her hand along his crotch slowly before pulling off his boxers. It didn't take much to get him hard, his large member standing tall for her. She wrapped both her hands around it and started to stroke him quickly. He smiled and let out a small groan, "Nice hands" he said. She giggled and let go soon after, licking her lips. He looked up at her when she stopped, smiling as he saw her. She licked up the length of his throbbing member and then around the head. He shivered as her tongue met his throbbing flesh, letting out a groan of pleasure. She smiled and kissed the tip before sliding the head into her mouth and sucking on it. He layed his head back and groaned again "Your good at this" he said. She smiled around his head, sliding about half of his large member into her mouth. He shuddered and moaned as she half-engulfed his hard member, "Oh god that's good" he said.

She started to suck harder as she worked down to the base of his massive member that managed to reach her throat, her tongue playing with the sensitive flesh. He let out a loud groan this time, feeling her mouth and throat around him, "A...amazing!" he said barely. She started to bob her head, up and down the length on his member, sucking harder as she went. He grabbed her head and guided her, groaning every time the head hit her throat. She managed not to gag, with no gag reflex she mad him moan with every bob of her head. He couldn't take it and more and so he pulled her off and started to stroke his pulsing member. "Are you gonna cum for me cutie?" she asked as she watched, not moving back at all. He looked at her and nodded, groaning loudly as he started to cum. She heard him and opened wide, wanting his cum. He kept stroking as he came, shooting several thick shots of cum onto her face and a few in her mouth. She smiled and swallowed what she could, feeling his warm cum on her face. He smiled and panted slightly. She giggled and sucked the tip of his member as to get some last drops of cum.

"You can come over anytime you want" Leo said as he panted. Jess giggled and pulled up his boxers, "Thanks cutie" she said with a wink. He smiled at her and gave her a nice slap on the ass. She jumped and giggled, "Naughty boy" she said. He smiled and winked at her. "It was fun meeting you Leo" she said, giving him a kiss. "Your leaving so soon?" he asked. "Sorry, I'll come over some other time" she said as she headed out, winking before she shut the door. He sighed and got up, walking back upstairs to take a well needed shower, after all there was a party tonight.

*Later that Night*

Leo walked in to a loud party, it was a bit crowded but lots of good looking women. He decided to not drink that night so he could at least remember the fun he might have. He walked through the crowd and spotted a few very attractive women. He saw one in particular that he liked. He walked over and smiled. "Hey I'm Leo" he said. "Hi I'm Danielle" she said. He looked her over and grinned. Danielle was a quite the curvy woman, large breasts, a slim waist and an ass that looked to die for. "You look pretty damn sexy Danielle" he said. She giggled at him, "Thank you, you look pretty sexy yourself" she said with a wink. "I love a woman who knows what she wants" he said with a smile. "Well I want you" she said, wrapping her arms around his neck. He smiled and kissed her deeply. She kissed him back and immediately started to move her hips against him. "Wanna come home with me?" he asked as he grabbed her ass. She nodded and took his hand with a smile. He led her outside and opened the door to his car for her. She got in and bit her lip, hoping to have fun. He got in the other side and started it up before driving to his place.

The ride was short but felt so very long for them both. He got out and helped her out, pulling her up to the doorway as he unlocked the door. She has her hands all over him and sighed in relief when the door opened. He took her inside and shut the door. She couldn't wait, pushing him onto the floor and getting ontop of him. He kissed her roughly and spanked her hard. She moaned into the kiss as her tongue slid into his mouth. He unzipped her dress at the back and helped her out if it as his tongue played with hers. Her hands helped him out of his pants as she lost her dress, she wanted him badly and didn't want to wait. He spanked her hard again, pulling off her panties before popping her bra loose and grinding his hard bulge against her. She moaned and broke the kiss, pulling off his boxers and feeling the hard flesh against her wetness.

Leo grabbed hold of her nice ass and lowered her onto his massive member, making his groan as she was tighter than expected. Danielle moaned out from the size of Leo's huge throbbing member. He managed to fit every inch into her, massaging her ass as she sat filled with him. She felt stuffed but she loved it, starting to bounce her hips on him. He groaned as she started her ride. Her breasts bounced with her hips as she went faster. He licked at her bouncing nipples and spanked her as she bounced on his large member. She loved the feeling of going from just his head inside her to being stuffed with his thick length. He sucked on her nipples, thrusting against her bounces so when she came down she was met with his hips slamming against hers. She rode faster and harder, grabbing her own breasts and playing with them as she moaned out. He took charge and helped her bounce harder with his grip on her ass as well as thrusting harder into her to make it double the pleasure.

Danielle yelled out as he took control, feeling his length pound into her more and more, "Oh yea Leo!" she moaned. He kept it up, making her bounce faster and himself thrust harder, letting out groans with her moans. She groped her own breasts, leaning her head back as the pleasure built. He never let up, his thrusts were like clockwork to her bouncing, hitting at the perfect time to make her enjoy it more. She moaned louder than before and couldn't help but hit her orgasm, tighening around his cock as she covered it in juices. He felt her cum for him and grinned, wanting to really give it to her. "Do you want my ..mmm.. cum Danielle? Mmmmm.. Where?" he asked along with a few moans. She looked down at him and squeezed her breasts, "Right on my big tits Leo!" she said letting go of them. He smiled and slammed into her, quickly pulling out as he held back for only a few seconds before cumming hard up her body, enough to reach her breasts and leave a mess along her stomach as well.

Danielle moaned as he nearly covered her stomach and breasts in cum, licking her breasts clean as she smiled. He panted and spanked her, probably giving her the biggest load of his life. She loved it, laying on him and giggling. "The couch is much more comfortable" he teased, taking her over and cuddling up to her, his arms around her. She giggled and laid with her hand in his chest, kissing his neck as they slowly drifted off to sleep together.

End of Chapter 2

When Leo woke up, he was alone on the couch. He sat up and yawned, knowing she must have left. He grabbed his clothes with a towel and tossed them in the laundry before heading upstairs. He grabbed some clothes and walked into the bathroom. He started the shower and hopped in to clean up after last night's fun.

As he finished and started to dry off, the phone rang. He wrapped the towel around his waist and walked into his room to answer the phone. "Hello?" he said. "Hey!" the woman said. "Who's this?" he asked, not recognizing her voice. "Oh I'm Jess' friend, she gave me your number" she replied with a giggle. "Oh..." he said. "I'm Jenny" she said. "Nice to meet you" he said. "She told me a lot about you, a lot!" she said with a giggle. "Oh really now?" he asked. "Mhm, there's a party tonight. Wanna come with me?" she asked. "Sure, I'll look for the goregeous girl" he said confidently. "See you then hun" she said with a giggle. He grinned as his hung up, sighing as he got dressed. He wondered what this mystery girl looked like, she sounded cute and maybe she was like Jess. He smiled but could only imagine.

*Later that Night*

Leo pulled up to the party, hopping out of his car and spotting a good looking girl standing outside. "Jenny?" he asked as he walked towards her. "Leo?" she replied. He smiled and looked her over. "Well well well, looking mighty sexy" he said as he eyed the cleavage shown by her very low cut dress. She giggled and looked him over. "Why thank you, I've heard you're quite the stud" she said. He smiled and nodded, "Well you heard right my dear" he said with a wink. She bit her lip and grabbed his hand, "Come on let's go party" she said. He smiled and followed her in. As they headed inside, he glanced at her ass, while she glanced at his crotch. She grabbed two drinks and handed him one. "To a fun night" she said holding hers up. She smiled and held up his own, downing it with her.

The two made their way to the dance floor, dancing close to eachother. Jenny grinding against him as he grinded right back. Jenny couldn't take it anymore, taking him to an empty couch and kissing him hard. Leo smiled and gladly returned her kiss, his tongue sliding into her mouth. She was in his lap, moving her hips on him as she played tongue's with him. He picked her up, one arm under her ass and the other holding her back, as he carried her out to this car. She wrapped her legs around him and continued to kiss him, knowing their fun was about to get even better.

Leo opened the door of his car and layed her along the back seat, laying on top of her and shutting the door. Jenny smiled and bit her lip, "Take me Leo, make me scream!" she practically begged him. He smiled and pulled off her dress, discovering her lack of panties or bra. She smiled, pulling off his shirt then his pants, leaving his boxers on but pulling his member free. He didn't waste any time, slamming his huge member into her, making her moan out in pleasure. He kissed the busty beauty as he groped her large breasts mid-bounce. He thrusted away at her tight pussy, making the car rock back and forth. Her moans grew louder but muffled by his tongue invading her mouth. Their hips meeting with a smack sound as he started to pound away at her pussy, reaching deep into her with each powerful thrust. Her body had never felt such ecstasy, making her hit her first orgasm rather quickly. He didn't hold back even with the now even tighter fit. The car rocking even more as he thrusted harder and faster into her clenching pussy. She couldnt stop herself from screaming. The noise had attracted a few parties who watched through the windows. Neither of them minded as the continued to moan and groan in pleasure. After what felt like nearly 10 straight minutes of powerful thrusting, Leo had to give in. "I'm cumming!" he yelled, a bit late as his hot cum filled the beautiful woman's pussy. Jenny panted and smiled at the warm feeling inside her. He pulled out and kissed her neck, panted as well. The two spent a few minutes relaxing before redressing and sharing a deep kiss before parting ways for the night.

End of Chapter 3

After his interesting night, Leo had headed home and passed out on his couch. He slept untill about noon, woken up by a sound from within his house. He peaked through his tired eyelids and looked around, he got up and walked towards the kitchen, checking cautiously. He reached the kitchen and saw Jess, he sighed before walking in. "Morning" he said. She jumped and giggled, "Morning" she said. "What brings you here?" he asked with a smile. She looked at him and bit her lip. "I couldn't resist another go with you cutie" she said with a wink. He smiled wide as he looked her over, she was gorgeous as usual. She kissed him hard, leaning against him. He kissed her back with his hands on her back, if he wasn't awake before then he sure was now.

The two kissed deeply, tongues moving against eachother and hands venturing along bodies. Leo lifted her by her waist onto the counter as he lost his shirt first. She smiled and pulled off her top to match him. He kissed up to her breasts, teasing them with his tongue as they sat confined in her bra. She moaned softly and bit her lip, popping the clasp and releasing then. He help it off of her and licked her nipples before losing his pants soon after. She moaned and lost her short shorts, her hands rubbing along his back. He began to suck on her nipples, feeling the quickly harden as he lost his boxers, revealing his large member to her once again. She moaned and quickly pulled off her panties at the sight of his member, "Give it to me Leo, right here" she said in an innocent little voice. He grinned and grabbed her legs, laying her back against the counter, and finally giving her what she wanted by sliding into her. She moaned and grabbed the end of the counter, "Mmmmmm just like last time" she moaned. He moved himself deep into her and started to thrust hard into her tight pussy. She moaned loud, feeling the early shockwaves of pleasure hitting her body.

Leo had no mercy, picking up his pave and his power often. Jess moaned louder and louder as he seemed to add more and more pleasure with each few thrusts. He roughly grabbed her bouncing breasts and squeezed them as his hips pounded away at her still. She moaned and arched her back as the pleasure grew rapidly. He slid his hands down her body and spanked her as his large member slammed into her at an even faster rate. She leaned up and against him, grabbing his back and digging her nails into the flesh. He grabbed her and thrusted even harder as he started to groan. She felt him fill her to her deepest depth every time and she loved it. He pulled her off the counter and carried her over to the couch, thrusting into her along the way. She enjoyed the cushion of the couch as he drove her to the edge of her first orgasm. He only continued faster, starting to feel her body's reaction to the pleasure as they're pressed together. She finally couldn't take it, hitting her first orgasm with a loud moan. He groaned as he felt her tighten around him, not letting up for a second. She moaned louder and kissed him deeply, wanting to feel him like that forever. He kissed her back, groaning loudly as he couldn't last much longer. She pulled away from the kiss and looked at him, "Inside me" she said. He nodded and kissed her hard, thrusting hard and just letting go, cumming deep into her pussy. She moaned as it filled her, moving her tongue against his as he finished. He layed against her, deep within her and sharing a passionate kiss. She relaxed in his arms and smiled as they laid together after such ecstasy.

End of Chapter 4

After their fun, Jess decided to take a nap in Leo's bed. Leo was left to himself so he decided to call up a friend of hers. "Hello?" she answered. "Hey there this is Leo, I'm Jess' friend" he said. "I'm Maria" she replied. "I was wondering if you'd like to come over my place for a while. I promise you'll enjoy it" he said. "Wait are you the Leo she had sex with?" she asked. "Yes" he said proudly. "I'll be right over" she said as she hung up the phone. He grinned to himself, glad his reputation was still strong.

After about 15 minutes, Maria arrived at his house. The Spanish beauty walked up from her car, dressed in a tight tank top and short shorts. Leo quickly answered the door and smiled at the goregeous woman. "You look beyond beautiful" he said as he looked her over. She was a bit taller than Jess, had slightly bigger breasts but her ass was perfect in every way. She giggled, "Thank you, you're pretty cute yourself Mr. Stud" she said with a wink. He smiled and watched her plump but firm ass as she walked in. "So I guess Jess told you stories hmm?" he asked. "Oh yes, and all the details" she said biting her lip. He smiled, "Well I'm sure she was more than happy with the results" he teased. She nodded and giggled, her eyes wandering. "I'd like to experience it myself" she said with a wink. He winked back at her, "Well don't be too loud Jess is sleeping upstairs" he said. She bit her lip and leaned her body against him, kissing his lips. He kissed her back and grabbed her hips.

The kiss lasted nearly a minute, tongue flailing and playing with eachother. After that first kiss she started to grind her hips into his. He did the same in return, his pants quickly bulging out from arousal. She kissed his neck and moaned softly as they grinded together. He rans his hands along her sides and smiled. She ran her hands under his shirt, feeling the contours of his stomach and chest before pulling off his shirt. He leaned back against her, his bare chest against her still cover breasts. She bit her lip as his bulge was growing to its full size. He pulled off her shirt and kissed the tops of her breasts and into the cleavage. She moaned softly and it made her bra snap loose. He smiled and pulled it out of the way, kissing her nipples and licking them. She let out a moan this time, as she closed her eyes briefly. He went back against her again, his large bulge rubbing against her once more. She reached down and as she moaned, quickly pulled his pants off. He smiled as his boxers looked like they might tear from the sheer size of his bulge, so he pulled off her shorts in return, finding not panties underneath. She blushed alittle and bit her lip, as she pulled off his boxers. He sighed as his large member was freed. She gasped at the size of it and quickly started to rub against it. He smiled and winked at her as he kissed her lips again, lifting her up and easing her down onto his throbbing member. She smiled and moaned as he started to fill her slowly. "Damn you're tighter than Jess" he groaned as he barely fit it all into her. She moaned loud when he filled her, wrapping her legs around him and starting to bounce. He groaned and grabbed hold of her lucious ass, helping her up and down his hard throbbing member.

Upstairs there was a stir, Jess woke up and heard moaning. She snuck downstairs to see Maria bouncing on Leo's member. She bit her lip and quickly lost her clothes. "Room for one more?" she said. Leo and Maria jumped, causing Leo to thrust up into her and for her to moan. "Of course" Maria said, Leo nodded and spanked Maria. Jess headed over and pulled the two onto the couch, his cock roughly slamming deep into her. Maria moaned and watched as Jess straddled his face. Leo smiled and spanked Maria then Jess, tasting one pussy while filling another with his hard member. The girls moaned and started to lust for eachother. Leo slid his tongue into Jess and started a strong pace for Maria to ride him. The two beauties rode that's for sure, bouncing in his member and his tongue as they kissed eachother deeply. He wildly licked with her sweet pussy and groaning into it due to his massive member slamming into such a tight fit.

The riding, moaning and groaning lasted for a good 15 minutes only getting louder. The two girls had reached their orgasm. Leo never let back and continued on his pleasure assault on their pussies. They both moaned loud and kissed as they shared and orgasm. Leo grinned and slowed up. The girls quickly recovered and hopped off him. Leo still hadn't had his chance to cum, but with both girls kneeling he had many ideas. The two licked along his huge member and cleaned off Maria's juices. Leo groaned and watched them with a smile. They continued by taking turns sucking the head, stroking the length along the way. "Oh god I'm gonna cum!" he groaned as the two had a hand working his massive member. He grunted and shot 6 very thick hot ropes of cum across the two girl's faces. They both kissed and exchanged his cum in their mouths. He smiled and panted as he laid back on the couch. The girls joined him soon after, cuddling up to him and both kissing his deeply one after the other.

End of Chapter 5

After their little threesome, Jess and Maria headed home. Leo relaxed on the couch for the rest of the afternoon, knowing there was a party somewhere tonight. He got up and got himself a shower and some fresh new clothes.

*Later that Night*

Leo arrived at the party, knowing something good might happen. He headed over and grabbed a drink, downing it quickly. He went on his normal search, for a girl that might catch his eye. He weaved through the party-goers looking around, he soon spotted one that would be perfect. He walked over and smiled, "Hey there gorgeous" he said. She turned and looked him over with a smile. "Hi cutie" she said. "I'm Leo and you must be the hottest girl at the party" he said with a wink. She giggled "I'm Danielle but you can call me Dani" she said biting her lip. "What do you say we go have some fun back at my place?" he asked as he grabbed her hips and pulled her close. She smiled but shook her head "Who needs your place? Let's have some fun here" she said.

Leo grinned "You like for people to watch hmm?" he asked as he spanked her. She nodded and kissed him hard. He returned her kiss and gave her round ass a squeeze. She gasped and started to grind against him as they made their way over to the couch. He laid her back and leaned against her, grinding against eachother as both sets of hands roamed each other's body. Her shirt was soon tossed aside, followed by his own. She cupped her perky breasts and squeezed them as his crotch grinded into her. She moaned softly and bit her lip, undoing his pants. He smiled and kicked off his pants, pulling off her short shorts and slid his large bulge against her panties. She moaned sharply and looked into his eyes lustily. He knew exactly what she wanted, pulling off her panties and his boxers, his massive member meeting her pussy.

Danielle grabbed his shoulders and nodded to him, biting her lip as she prepared to take his huge throbbing member. Leo kissed her and slid his length deep into her wtih a groan. By now a few people had noticed and were watching close by. She moaned out as he started his powerful thrusts into her very tight pussy. Her loud moan attracting a few more spectators, some yelling and encouraging them. Leo needed no encouragment as he pounded away a Danielle with lust, she loved every moment of it the eyes of all the guys on her and she moved it as much as the pleasure. Leo gained some more cofidence as a few girl made a few remarks about him. The two moaned an groaned for all to see as his hips worked like a piston into her, perfectly timed. Danielle was overwhelmed from the attention and pleasure and couldn'y resist hitting her first orgasm. He never let up even when she tightened around him, lasting a good 8 minutes longer than her before pulling out and sliding his length along her pussy, groaning loudly as he came across her body some going as far as her breasts.

The two kissed passionately and the crowd cheered, a few other people starting their own fun as Leo took her home for the night.

End of Chapter 6

Leo and Dani wound up cuddled up in his bed that night. Leo woke up and smiled, but realized she was gone. He figured she left as he snored the night away. He shrugged and got into the shower to clean himself off. Just as he finished he heard the phone ring. He went over and grabbed it. "Hello?" he asked. "Leo! It's Jess." she said. "Hey Jess, wanna come over?" he asked. She giggled, "Sure" she replied. "See you then" he said as he hung up. He decided to surprise her, still in his towel he went down stairs and waited for her in just that.

Soon the bell rang, he opened the door with a grin. Jess giggled at the sight, not saying a word but smirking at him. He dropped the towel and exposed his semi-hard member. She licked her lips and shut the door behind her, getting on her knees and licking the hardening shaft. He watched her with a grin, enjoying her tongue against the sensitive flesh. She took long licks of the length and around the head, alternating between the top side and bottoms side of his member. It grew rapidly from all the attention, quickly growing to its massive size. She quickly sucked on the head, twirling her tongue around it as she treated it like a lollipop. He didn't complain, letting out his first groan of the day. She was so eager to please that she engulfed half of his member and sucked much harder than before. He let out another groan and keep grinning at her. She looked up at him, straight into his eyes as she took every inch of him into her mouth and throat. He looked back at her, letting out a lound groan. As the head hit the back of her throat. She gagged slightly but continued on, bobbing her head quickly along the long length of his throbbing member. He groaned and made and involuntary thrust of his hips. She gagged hard and pulled off his member with a naughty grin.

He was curious to see her next idea, his member covered in her saliva. She pulled if her shirt and put his member just under the front clasp of her bra. He smiled and slid his member up, between her big breasts, the hear poking up out of her cleavage. She moaned and licked at the head, her hands free to rub along his toned stomach. He moved his hips, feeling his large member slide between her soft breasts with pleasure and ease. She not only licked the head, but around it to, giving him some added pleasure. He went to move his hips again and her bra snapped open. She giggled and felt her breasts bounce free. He grinned and cupped them, giving them a squeeze. She grabbed his hand and stood, placing his hands on her plump ass. He grabbed a handful and smiled at her. "Leo take me" she said looking into his eyes. He kissed her deeply and complied with her request, undoing her shorts and pulling them down. She had no panties on so it was easy access, she melted into the kiss and her tongue played wildly with his. He wanted her right there, he laid on the couch and pulled her ontop of him, his member sliding against her pussy.

Jess couldn't take it, she grabbed his shoulders and slammed herself on his massive shaft. He let out a groan as she slid down on his cock, grasping her ass and looking up at her. She looked back down at him and started to bounce on his member, moaning with each bounce. He groaned again and helped her along, guiding her down on his shaft and occasionally spanking her. She loved it, his hot throbbing member slamming into her, she wanted more so she bounced harder and faster. He groaned louder as she picked up her pace, pulling her down now instead of guiding her. She leaned her head back and moaned out in pleasure, getting filled with each bounce and loving it. He started to thrust up into her, groaning along the way. She began to moan louder as she was not only getting filled but getting filled twice as fast. The two went at it for a good ten minutes of moaning and groaning, picking up the pace along the way. Soon she looked at him and between moans she managed to speak, "Oh god Leo, I want you to cover me in your cum, all over me" she said, looking straight into his eyes. He nodded and let out a grunt, "Oh fuck if you want my cum you might want to get off" he said.

Jess quickly slid off his member and grabbed hold of it herself, stroking the large shaft quickly. He watched her and gazed up at her eyes. She looked back into his and winked. He lost it at that wink, his member almost erupting with cum, long thick ropes of hot cum shooting from the tip. The first few hit her stomach, she leaned down she the next few hit her breasts and even her neck, and then even lower so she got the rest across her face and in her mouth. He looked at her and grinned, seeing her almost literally covered in his cum. She looked at him and smiled, going down and sucking the last few drops out of his member. She went to lay back but he grabbed her by the hips. He wasn't done just yet.

Leo turned her over and got her on all fours, his member between her firm cheeks. He spanked her and re-entered her pussy, he started to pound wildly into her. She moaned out and gripped the fabric of the couch cushion. He used long hard thrusts slowly at first, but speeding up often. She loved it, hitting her orgasm with much delight, moaning out in ecstasy, glad he remembered she never hit her orgasm earlier. He took advantage of her orgasm, doubling his speed and power, as well as squeezing her breasts. She left her orgasm soon, greeted with tons of pleasure from how he was pleasing her wondrous body. She never wanted it to end. Leo continued to slam his member into her tight pussy for 15 whole minutes more, the pace increased drastically. She screamed out as her second orgasm hit her body. He felt her body shudder but was about to loss it himself. He pulled out and rubbed his massive member against her ass, grunting as his shaft let loose another set of hot thick cum. His cum shot along her back, hitting nearly as high as her shoulders. He moved back and gave her ass a few as well before slamming himself into her once again and finishing off inside her. She collapsed from the pleasure, her body literally covered in his hot cum. He held her against him and kissed her neck. She sighed happily and they drifted off to sleep together.

End of Chapter 7

Leo woke with Jess next to him, his member still buried within her. He pulled out of her and kissed her neck. She woke at the kiss and the movement of him from inside her. He kissed her lips and smiled, tubbing along her sides. She giggled and kissed him back. "We should shower" he suggested with a grin. She nodded and winked. He spanked her and helped her up. She pushed him down and raced up stairs to the bathroom. He laughed and ran after her, catching her in the bathroom and kissing her deeply. She giggled and kissed him back, turning on the water. He smiled and hopped in, taking her hand. She joined him and giggled. The two got nice and wet under the shower head, both of them eyeing each other over.

Jess grabbed his member and started to stroke it. Leo knew exactly what she had in mind, grasping her breasts and squeezing them. "Take me you dirty stud" she said lifting her leg and biting her lip. He grabbed her leg and held it up as he slammed his massive member into her pussy. She let out a sharp moan of pleasure as he filled her. He grinned and grabbed her hip with his free hand.

Jess looked at him, "Do it" she said. Leo nodded and started to thrust his hips up into her tight little pussy. She grabbed his shoulders and moaned loudly. He pounded away at her, having no mercy she loved every moment of it and yelled out in pleasure. He kept at it, speeding up within her. She leaned her head back, the water flowing through her hair as her body bounced on his member. He lifted her leg above his shoulder and grabbed hold of her plump ass, increasing his thrust's power. She moaned louder and louder, her pussy bombarded with the pleasure of his thrust. He squeezed her ass and pushed and pulled it against this thrusts, making his hips meet hers with a smack. She moaned louder and dug her nails into his shoulders as she felt her orgasm approaching rapidly.

Leo started to pound her relentlessly, his member constantly slamming into her with such force that her breasts bounce before they can finish falling back. Jess had no way of holding back, her body tensing as she hit a massive orgasm, her pussy convulsing around his thrusting member. He felt the increased tightness and never let up, he caught one of her bouncing breasts with his mouth, sucking her hard nipple and running his tongue along the sensitive nub. She loved everything he did to her from her breasts to her pussy to her ass it was all just so good. He swapped to the other nipple, giving it the same treatment as he spanked her ass hard. She didn't moan anymore only scream out in pure ecstasy as his efforts to pleasure her excelled past her expectations.

Leo was like a man on a mission, never letting up or hesitating for a moment as he drove towards his finish and a second for her. Jess never felt him like this before, she screamed out in pleasure again and again. He bit her nipple as her breast bounced along with the rest of her body, his member endlessly moving within her. She hadn't felt such pleasure in her life, her body unable to hold on once again and her orgasm overwhelming her. He grunted and slowed for the first time, along with her orgasm came his finish, he groaned out as he came inside her, slowing his hips to a stop as he finished. She loved the hot feeling of his cum within her, her voice nearly gone from screaming do much. He looked into her eyes and smiled. "I love you Jess" he said. She gasped and kissed him passionately. He returned the kiss and held her close. The kiss lasted for a good minute and when it broke, "I love you too" she said with a big smile.

End of Chapter 8

After their steamy shower together the two found themselves cuddled up in his bed, taking a nice nap together. They enjoyed eachother's company and had their bare bodies pressed against one another under the covers. Once they woke, the two got dressed but couldn't keep their hands off one another. Leo was groping her round ass as they stood against eachother. "Why don't we go out and catch a movie?" he asked. She smiled, rubbing at his chest. "Sure but I get to pick" she said with a kiss of his lips. He kissed her back and nodded. The two made their way down to his car, he opened the door for her before hopping in the drivers seat. He tossed her a wink before driving off for the movie theather.

Once they arrived Jess looked at all the movie she could choose from, "I want to see.... that one!" she said pointing at a romantic comedy. Leo nodded and bought them tickets, taking her inside. "Want some popcorn or nachos or anything?" he asked. She thought about it, "Wanna share some candy?" she asked. He smiled, "I already got my sweetie right here" he teased giving her a kiss. She giggled and kissed him back, wrapping her arms around him. "Sure let's get some candy" he said, giving her a squeeze before heading over to buy them the box of candy. They held hands and walked to the right theather, grabbing a seat up in the back. The movie started soon enough, she leanied on his arm as they started on the candy by feeding eachother a piece every so often.

As the movie went on, it was rather lacking in the comedy portion of the romantic comedy. Jess looked up at him and moved to his ear, "This movie isn't very good" she whispered to him. Leo smiled at her comment, "Well it was your choice remember?" he teased her. She gave him a smirk, "Well why don't we make it more fun then" she said. He knew that grin, looking left and right to see them alone in their row and the closest person several rows down. She ran her hand along his thigh and felt the bulge that already started to form in his pants. He moved the armrest out of the way and rubbed his own hand along her soft legs. She bit her lip and pushed him back in his seat, unzipping his pants and reaching in to pull out his quickly hardening member. He grinned and watched her, no objections what so ever. She stroked him to full size, the massive member throbbing against her soft hands. He winked at her as he relaxed in his seat, the sensation in his member making him lick his lips. She squeezed her lover's base, gazing at his wonderful size that she took many times before. He reached under her arm and flipped up her skirt, tugging her panties out of the way and sliding a finger into her. She gasped at his finger inside her, biting her lip as she rubbing his member. He started to finger her slowly, feeling how wet her pussy already was. She stifled a moan and straddled his lap, pulling his finger out and pressing her dripping wet lips against his hard member. He grabbed her hips and grinded his member against her, feeling her juices drip onto him. She grinded back, biting on his lip as she lifted up and slowly slid onto his massive member. He groaned but bit his tongue, not wanting to be too loud as she slid down his length. She felt that familiar stretch around him and loved when he bottomed out within her. He held her against him, kissing her to stifle any moans or groans either of them might have. She slowy started to ride him, making sure she didn't go too hard as to keep it as quiet as possible. He thrusted up into her but made sure his hips didn't hit hers to avoid the loud smack sound it would make.

They two rode and thrusted with eachother, long strokes into her and around him with moans and groans between their lips and tongues that played wildly. Leo's grip tight on her hips as she rode and Jess' grip on his shoulders as he thrusted. The two not caring for the movie even slightly, having their own fun by making love in the theather. Their bodies pressed against one another, rubbing along as they met with a rush of pleasure through the two of them. It was a slow but passionate motion, his member thrusting in sync with her bouncing pussy. The two lasting nearly a half hour of the passionate ride, ignoring everything but eachother before meeting hips with respective orgasms. His hot thick cum pouring into her as her juices coated his member that rested deep within her. The kissed deeply and lovingly, hot breaths and tongues wrestleing in their mouths. They sat for a few minutes like that before, fixing themselves and holding hands tighly for the rest of the movie.

End of Chapter 9

The two had returned after their movie, though having not watched much of it. The car ride back to his place was full of glances and winks at each other. If the two weren't so tired they'd probably be all over each other as soon as they were inside, but instead they headed to bed. The couple cuddling up and kissing each other goodnight before drifting off to sleep together.

The morning soon came, Jess woke up first in his arms. Leo was still out like a light, though his face bared a smile. She slipped out of his arms and stood up, stretching her back out. Her shifting made the sheets uncover him, a rather large bulge in his boxers. She giggled to herself and crawled back into bed, laying him on his back. He rolled onto his back and mumbled something in his sleep. She ran her hand along the bulge and bit her lip, tugging off his boxer and watching his massive member spring up. She licked her lips, looking up to check if he was still sleeping. His member started to throb as it sprung up, like it had a mind of its own. She licked along the length and kissed the head, running a finger along the exact line her tongue followed.

Leo didn't make a sound but that smile on his face grew wide. Jess giggled softly and rested her hands on his thighs, quickly engulfing his large length and sucking on it. Leo let out a groan, still not fully aware of what she was doing. She bobbed her head on his huge shaft, taking it down her throat with ease as she looked up at his smiling, sleeping face. He continued to groan, stirring slightly but not conscious yet. She sucked harder on his member, her tongue flicking and running along the hard throbbing flesh that she bobbed on. He started to wake, groaning a bit louder as he started to feel the pleasure. She picked up her pace and sucked harder, her tongue gliding along as she bobbed. His eyes began to open and he looked down to see her deepthroating him already. "Mmmm morning to you too" he said with a groan. She winked at the sleepy stud, sucking harder on the now rapidly throbbing member. He grabbed her head and held her on his length, her nose touching his groin as he bucked his hips. She gagged slightly as he held her head and shoved his large length down her throat, sucking harder and moaning around it. He groaned and let her go, caressing her cheek. "I'm so close" he said. She pulled off and panted, stroking the throbbing shaft as she looking up at him. "Mmmmm you know I want it Leo" she said to him as she licked her lips.

Leo grinned down at her and felt her soft hands run along his hard member. Jess stroked faster and harder, biting her lip as she looks up at him. He bucks his hips and groans loudly, shooting lots of hot thick cum onto her pretty face and nearly coating it. She giggled as she stroked out his hot ropes of his cum, watching them shoot up and onto her face, also giving her a tasty treat as she licked up as much as she could. He grinned and without hesitating he grabbed her and sit her on his face. She giggled and bit her lip, feeling his nose press at her panties. He tugged off her panties and spanked her, licking at her soft lips. She moaned and leaned onto the wall, holding herself up as he started to lick. He gripped her ass and gave a long lick of her pussy, before quickly shoving his tongue deep inside her.

Jess moaned and arched her back as his tongue slid into her, feeling it deep inside her already. Leo spanked her and began rubbing his nose against her clit, his tongue wiggling inside her. She moaned out and bit her lip, reaching up to grope one of her breasts while holding herself up with her other arm. He massaged her soft round cheeks and twisted his tongue deep inside her as he tasted the sweetness that he so often enjoyed. She moaned louder and bucked her hips against his face, roughly squeezing one of her breasts. He began to swirl his tongue inside her and really lick deep into her. She gasped and moaned louder, playing with her breasts as she arches her back more. His nose rubbed harder and his tongue never stopped moving within her, whether swirling, wiggling or kicking deep inside her. She couldn't take it, her hips bucking forward as she hit her orgasm. He lapped up her juices as she panted, drinking up the sweet juices as they ran down her thighs. She held her chest as it rose and fell, panting heavily as she layed on him. "Morning love" He said with a kiss. She giggled and kissed him back. "Morning to you too love" she said with a wink.

End of Chapter 10

Back
Top Bottom