Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What is this feeling?(Demigod roleplay)

Status
Not open for further replies.
he couldn't help but shudder at her feather-light touches, especially when she went over the slight stubble that covered his jawline.

When he felt her finger glide along his neck line, to his clavicle he, unconsciously, released a low growl from the back of his throat. "That isn't very nice, you know. Teasing." he said shuddering at her touches yet again.

He chuckled softly before removing one of the hands behind his, so he could begin to glide his fingers down her cheek and neck, softly. His calloused hands stopped at her clavicle, then he raised his head and said, "Well, we could start with what you originally wanted to do." smirking at her.

(BTW, are you going to reply to prisoner of war or not? it sound really gud to me and nikki is already sitting on his windowsil.)

(I made a character thread for it because it got closed, so I have to wait until it's open again.)

She smiled and shuddered slightly from his touch."Mind refreshing my memory?"she asked.

"From the way you're dressed, I'm guessing training." he said, enjoying the tremors her body released at his touch. Then, seeing as they were right under an apple tree, decided to release a little chaos. There were a few small tremors, and an apple fell from the tree, opening his mouth, he caught it easily. "Want one?" he said, muffled by the crimson fruit.

Deciding to let his more mischievous side out, he caused an apple to fall on her head, luckily it was hanging low, so it didn't hurt too much.

"Oh, quit being a baby." he said winking at her, before leaning forward to whisper in her ear, "Sorry, didn't mean to." then laid back down before adding, "It was meant to go into your shirt."

"Hey for my first time, really trying it out it's not that bad." he said, before adding, "Now can you gut up, I don't really like eating while I lay down."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom