Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I feel like a prisoner of war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sean winced slightly when her nails went over the scars on his back, but he soon began to enjoy it.

"If your sure." she said before giving him a quick peck on the lips, then another, this time longer and much more teasing.

Feeling they may be taking it too far for the first time they meet, Nikki grabbed his hair and gently pulled him up to look her in her multicolored eyes and said, "I think we should stop, we did just meet after all." before giving him a quick apologetic kiss.

Sean chuckled. "Good idea,"he said then gave her a quick peck on the cheek. He released his grasp on her then he sat on the edge of the pool.

Blushing when he kissed her cheek, Nikki began swimming away mainly floating on her back as she eased through the water.

Sean watched her enjoying herself. He then glanced behind him hoping that no one was searching for him.

By the time Nikki came to her senses, she had realized that she had been out way past the curfew her mother set for her and thought, 'Shit!Mom's gonna kick my ass when I get home!'. Then biting her lip, she got out of the pool, hoping she wouldn't alarm Sean, but the look on her face would unnerve anyone.

"I have to get home. It's kinda late and my mom will be worrying." she lied hoping he would believe her, but she had a feeling he wouldn't, after all she had always been a bad liar.

Sean arched an eyebrow. "Same mom that gave you that bruise on your neck?"he said then he quickly covered his mouth. "Shit,"he cursed to himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom