Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I feel like a prisoner of war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well it helps that my dad was half Puerto Riccan" she said, using the slight Spanish accent she usually kept hidden because of how her mother reacts to the language.

Sean smiled. "I see, well then why don't you tell me a little about your family life,"he said.

"Well, There isn't much to say. I don't really enjoy talking about my family life." she said, with her head craning down a little. Then looking up she added, "But I can say that, I'm not like most girls, who are only getting jobs to get what they want in life. I work to help provide for my broken family." but cringed when she realized she said Broken.

Wanting to change the subject, Nikki said "Now haw about you pick something for us to do, because I'm tired of leading."

"I think there's a pool on 5th, but we'll have to jump the fence." she said wondering what he had in mind.

Sean followed her swiftly. His hair got into his eyes again and he quickly brushed them away.

As they started moving toward 5th, there was a wind that not only gave her the chills, but moved her hair that revealed the bruise on her neck again.

Sean saw her bruise out of the corner of his eye, but didn't say anything about it. All he said was,"You cold?"

she was still blushing as they walked, his arm around her shoulder, but was glad that someone cared enough to make sure she was okay, so happy in fact that without realizing it, a lone tear escaped her green eye.

She couldn't help herself anymore, feeling him bring her closer, the feeling of being cared about, she looked into his azure eyes hoping that he was looking into her azure and emerald orbs as well, before kissing him square on the lips.

Sean was surprised at first when she kissed him, but he soon relaxed and kissed her back.

Feeling his tongue in her mouth, Nikki shuddered from the pleasure, but reciprocated by suckling on his tongue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom