Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I feel like a prisoner of war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sean rolled his eyes also."So, since you seem to be the ring leader, where are we going to?"he asked.

"Why not a movie or something, I've got some extra cash and it'll be my treat." She said while pointing to a small old movie theater called, Shaque.

(Shaque, is pronounced like Shake.)

"Sure, you can do that here." Nik responded while gesturing to a small, dark cafe that was conveniently to their right.

"Thanks,"Sean said then he left to clean off the blood. He soon came back and his face was clean of blood, his scratches were stitched sealed, and he was smiling.He went back over to her and said,"I"m better now."Surprisingly, he now had a british accent to his voice.

Nik was a awestruck when he came back, almost a completely different person."Wow, Where'd the accent come from. I like it, suits you too." she said as he walked over to her

Arriving at the ticket booth Nichole just gazed at the movies they were playing. She loved watching movies, especially action and Horror.

"How bout you pick, Mr. I-haven't-been-outta-the-house-for-three-years." she answered while walking around him in a small circle and stopping when she finished her sentence.

"Yes, but I hope you know what you getting into." she replied while paying for their tickets, luckily the owner knew her and let her watch R rated movies.

"Alright." she said, but she was thinking 'Even if it's more of a comedy, than a horror movie.' as the walked in and went to their assigned screen room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom