Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I feel like a prisoner of war.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosestone

Super-Earth
Sean slammed the door to his bedroom hard causing a crack to appear on the wall. He hit his back against the wall and slid down to the floor. His face was sore from where his father had beat him with a cane.I wish I could leave this place, but I can't,he thought. Ever since his mother had died his dad had locked him inside the house. Every time he tried to run away, his dad would beat him until he bleed.

(Looking for a girl to try and free him from his abusive dad. Here's his bio by the way.)

Name:Sean Bell
Looks:jet black hair that falls around his forehead and under his ears, dark blue eyes, pale skin, very muscular, and 6'5'' tall.
Parents:mom(dead) dad(still alive)
Other:he graduated high school early at age 14.

*Crash!!!* "Really, Was that necessary? all I said was give me a minute. Damn!" Nikki said as she rain out the house, barely alluding another empty whiskey bottle that was thrown at her by her mother. She then started her way to the only Liquor store in town that knew about her mother and actually cared what the woman did to her, Jensen's. A quaint little store with some pretty awesome liquor.

When she got there she told Rhoan, the owner, manager, and sole worker of the store for her mother's usual and told him to put it on her tab. after he did he put the bottle of Jack into a paper bag and handed it to her saying, "Tell your mum I said that she needs to ease up on the sauce, 'kay." in his light Australian accent.

As she was on her way back home, she noticed a cop car headed her way and thought, 'Damn, I just can't get a break today, huh? Damn pig, go away.'. And to make matters worse, he started yelling at her because he noticed she was coming out of a liquor store with a bottle. Knowing if he caught her Child services would be on her ass faster than you could say Momma, she turned around and began running like a mad[wo]man. and as if on que a the pig was on her tail.

Taking a shortcut through the park she dumped the bottle in a trash can, then noticed a fire escape that lead to an open window and headed for it. when she finally reached the window sh peered inside and noticed a boy, not much older than herself, sitting on the floor. "Hey, what's wrong?" she asked before letting herself in just enough to sit on the windowsil.

Sean nearly jumped when he saw Nikki. He quickly turned away trying to hide his bruised and bleeding face. "Nothing, and how did you get here?"he asked.

deciding to answer his question first she replied, "Well, there's a fire escape that leads to this window, and I decided to see why it was open." before crossing her ankles and leaning forward slightly, and asking "Seriously, are you okay?" thoroughly concerned.

He sighed and turned his face to reveal the many bruises and bleeding scratches covering his face.

She gasped at the sight and nearly hopped off the windowsil to go over to him. "Oh my god, who did this to you?" she said while lowering her hand to his shoulder.

"My dad,"Sean replied. He whipped some of the blood from around his mouth off with the back of his hand, but when he coughed slightly, a little more slipped out.

"You've got to kidding me, your dad?" she said as he wiped his mouth bet when he coughed, only to release more blood she couldn't take it. So she lifted her dark blue T, unconsciously revealing her black sports bra, and bit into the bottom just enough to make a tear, then ripped it so that she had a wrap. It also exposed her pierced navel. "Here use this, it's, at the very least, better than using your hands, right?" she said handing him the cloth.

"No prob. By the way the name's Nikki, Nikki Valentine, but my friends usually just call me V8." she said giving him a small smile.

"I'm Sean, Sean Bell,"he said. He stood up shakily then stumbled over to his desk and removed his blood stained shirt only to reveal deep jagged scars on his back. A couple of the marks looked fresh.

Sean sighed heavily then sat down on his chair. He grabbed a couple of his tools which had some of his blood stained at the tips. He pulled up his the left leg of his jeans and revealed a beeping ankle brace. He used his tool and tried again the take it off.

"What you do to get house arrest?" she asked when she saw the beeping anklet. Then, When she saw him trying to take it off she sighed and said, "You know, you're never gonna be able to take it off like that without setting off the alarm."

"I'm sure that I can outrun my dad,"he said,"And by the way, I've been under house arrest since I graduated high school when I was 14 and at the same time was the day my mom was killed in a car accident."

"Ouch. sorry to hear." she said scratching the back of her head, before adding "Let me see." and grabbed a hair pin from her head.

taking this as a good sign she began fiddling with the locking mechanism. "Your not the only one who's had one of these." she said as she toyed with it some more, that is until she found the mechanism's trigger and added, "It's all about finesse." as she unlocked the anklet and placed it onto his bed.

Sean rubbed his ankle. "Thanks,"he said. He jumped when he heard his dad then he jumped toward the door and cracked it open. "Shut up Micheal!"He shouted. He heard his dad curse and throw something toward him. He quickly shut the door and locked it then he heard the sound of a wooden chair breaking against the door.

simply smiling at his thanks, she was glad to be of some help. "Woah, Somebody's got issues." she said as Sean walked away from the door, then added "Who's Micheal?"

Sean turned to her. "My dad's first name,"he said,"He really hates it when I call him that."

"Nice one." she said giving him a thumbs up, then said "So, now that your technically free, where are you gonna go?" sitting herself on his bed.

"Okay, that is it, you gettin' outta here now." she said as she grabbed his hand and, what looked like a clean shirt, that was on his dresser and began to pull him toward the window. Stepping onto the metal grate she motioned him to follow.

Sean scooped up his already packed bag and slung it over his shoulder and climbed out the window.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom