Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

-Burnt scraps of paper-

AkumaTsuki

Star
“Akuma you’ve returned?!”
Yeah for the time being I have, you can thank Dub for it since this is cheaper than therapy…and less likely to lead to uncomfortable molestation on the…err wait no it isn’t. Well hell.

“Akuma where the hell have you been?!”
I have been off fighting the French Canadian Resistance. They sabotaged Dub’s $37million project at work for suspicion of evil German-Nazi things…so I killed them and stole their baguettes. Well then the Neo French Canadian Resistance rose up and kidnapped my Weinerschneitzel…so I declared war on them. Since I declared war on them they go scared and gave Dub a seizure making him forget who I am and who he is. They may have won the battle, but this is far from over.

“WTF?!”
I’m serious that’s where I’ve been. So serious in fact I have been issues with not being able to control my eyes from leaking since I found him disoriented in the car last night. Yeah…I don’t recommend experiencing this to anyone. It’s rather a horrid feeling talking to someone and then running a few mins late to meet them to only arrive and they not know who you are. What makes the feeling even better is, if I had been on time leaving work I would have been with him when it happened…So much fun. Guilt is a mildly fantastic feeling. So is the aching feeling…and the panic attacks and the possibility that not only will he never fully remember me, but might grow to hate me.
Good times.
Good times…

“How long do you plan to stay? Is this a temporary thing?”
That I’m not sure of. I mean those pesky Neo French Canadians could show up at any time to sabotage things once more…I might just spend more time doing greetings and recruiting than much of anything else for a while. Who knows.

“Will there still be chaos, rape and violence?!”
Chaos of course. Violence most definitely. Rape…probably not so much. Akuma has been rapeless since the 17th of March.

“Do you still love us Akuma?”
….

“Is that a yes…a no…YOU’RE FREAKING ME OUT!!!”
….

“I HATES YOU AKUMA!”
It’s ok…cause I hate you too strange disembodied voice that speaks inside my skull...
Hey wait!

Re: “As the RAPE Turns”- Your Daily Soap Opera Fix

If you ever wanna talk, just hit me up. I'll always listen.

Love you, sweetheart.​

Thanks love, I will definately hit you up.
*snuggles*

Ooooh now I understand! You're not talking about the French Canadian as in Quebeckers... you're talking about the French French Canadian >.< French from France are invading here and they're the only one who get promotions. They treat us like slaves D: Can I enroll in your army? I could be your spy since I'm on the enemy grounds >.>

UPDATE FROM THE FRONT LINES

“How is the prognosis Dr. General Akuma?”
Well while the Dub has shown improvements…no memories have really returned yet.

“Is this a bad thing?”
No not really I guess…it would be nice though if they did.

“Are you ok?”
Mildly…I need to stop placing emphasis on things said. Like suddenly being referred to as the “Exwife”, not the fiancé or girlfriend. His dad is a peach for changing my status to his son who doesn’t know any better….who keeps introducing me as such to people…but I am digressing. I am relatively ok. Just annoyed that despite the words of “I love you” being said that they aren’t A. real or B. not going to last.

“Um…riiiiight. Any news on the Neo French Canadian Resistance?”
Actually yes…They are currently trying to infiltrate the Naz…I mean Hell Headquarters in hopes of bombing us from the inside. I laugh at their futile attemps so I leave the doors unlocked at night…Hope they do’t mind SURPRISE tentacle rape!
MWHAHAHAHA
Who needs a security system when you have a rape monster on loan from Japan?

I swear to god…they’re just fucking with me now. I don’t know if this is an evil Plot by the Neo French Canadian Resistance or just a dumbass behind a desk, but it’s makes me rage at work.

On Monday they send an email saying, “Hey remove the section from the legal on this file.” It’s a quick fix so I send it out shortly after.
On Tuesday they send over another email “Hey change the address to DR (everything they sent over says LN) and add in the section.” I twitch and verify that they need the section put back on. They of course reply “Yes, the survey we sent you was wrong.” Go fucking figure.
It’s now Wednesday and low and behold…another email. “Remove the section. It is incorrect per title.” Yeah…I want to fucking kill you.
I swear they come back again and want it changed again I just might.

At least I got an apology when someone called to check status…5 mins after I received the correction notice. >.<

Also Lil Boss told Boss 1 today was Secretary’s day… Boss 1 corrected Lil Boss, “No it’s not. You all are my SEXetaries.” I wonder if we’re getting chocolate boobs this year from Boss2 since we said no more chocolate penises.

DUB UPDATE!
All right...they could no duplicate the seizure or any seizures within the brain during his tests so the doctor has changed him to a better drug and is allowing him back to work. YAY...bad news is still no driving for the next 3 weeks. Neurologist just wants to play it safe and make sure he has the new drug firmly in his system before he gets behind the wheel. Smart.
He is doing better...not really remembering the past but it will take TIME if it ever comes back.

Thank you everyone for the well wishes and thoughts. I <3 you all.

EDIT: Since I was reatarded....MRI showed his brain appears to be normal which has the Doc going WTF a little...XD

I'm glad things are looking up Aku! Hopefully he'll start remembering his past once his mind heals from the trauma of the initial seizure.

you know i'm sending much love your way, aku.
you'll continue to be in my thoughts. <333

That's pretty bizarre. But it's good there's no lasting organic damage.

So the seizure was apparently a one-time event of some nature, and part of its side-effects was that it scrambled his connections to his memories. Ideally, the memories are still there, and his brain will just need to take time to find them again, and index them properly. I hope this is the case, and that once he starts accessing the old memories, the process will accelerate. I certainly have my fingers crossed!

Mr Master said:
That's pretty bizarre. But it's good there's no lasting organic damage.

So the seizure was apparently a one-time event of some nature, and part of its side-effects was that it scrambled his connections to his memories. Ideally, the memories are still there, and his brain will just need to take time to find them again, and index them properly. I hope this is the case, and that once he starts accessing the old memories, the process will accelerate. I certainly have my fingers crossed!

Nah this is not a one time event...exactly... Back in May 2008 he started not being able to remember things from 5 mins prior. ((This was following his being mugged the night we got back together…yeah long story there)) We'd be on the phone for 20 mins and he'd ask me how my day was about 4-5 times. It's never been a complete hard wipe like this, but he was hospitalized in June that same year for this issue which is where they diagnosed the temporal lobe seizures. We were at the movies watching Prince Caspian and he could not follow the plot at all and when we went into the parking lot he freaked out since he couldn't find his truck (he traded his truck in the year prior to this incident). I had to have his mom call him and try talking to him to see if he's snap out of it. Sadly I had to convince him it was my car so he'd get in the car and let me drive him home. He passed out on the way there and then again when we got home. After an hour of sleeping he finally remembered things, but not the incident.

The only time he's forgotten who I was last year when he hit his head it took him about 15 mins to remember me...atleast until two weeks ago.

I really wish I could say I’m not familiar with these things, but sadly I am.

OK, some of you need to chill out and stop sending me a shit ton of messages about where the fuck I am. I am sick and tired of having to explain things to people about my personal life when frankly it isn’t a concern of theirs which leads me to have to copy pasta this same message on every website/group I am currently a part of as damage control. No, not every group is giving me this issue, but this concerns other things as well.

First off contrary to what you may all believe the internet is NOT serious business. I have a life outside of it which will 9/10 come fist. My real life is currently more chaotic than I could ever make my online so you all get to deal with a lack of “Akuma” for the time being. I am currently sick enough that the surgeon is concerned for me, my work is busy as hell and to top it off like a nice cherry on this little sundae my partner had a seizure that caused him to lose all his memories. So understandably I can’t be on every single website like I used to do. Some of you will be cut for the time being.

LIST OF SITES I WILL GO OUT OF MY WAY TO VISIT:
*Blue Moon Roleplaying
*IMVU

Don’t see your group listed above? Well it could be one of two reasons: A. You’re the reason I am having to write this or B. I am too busy to deal with you at the moment. If I get extra time I will visit and handle things.

Want to kick me from the group, remove my modship, or other juvenile things? Go right ahead. Seriously, I don’t need a group that would be that petty.

Want to complain/comment? Do so below and I will get back to you when I can/feel like it.

OK SERIOUSLY STOP TELLING ME “THINGS COULD ALWAYS GET WORSE”.
You guys are seriously making fate try really hard to one up herself.
My brother M was thrown from a jet ski yesterday and blacked out. He received a major concussion.
My brother J was towing said Jet Ski home in his van when the trailer failed and went flipping down the highway nearly flipping his van in the process…Jet Ski was on loan from a family friend and is now totaled.

And this only the shit from yesterday…don’t get me started on Saturday and before…

So stop tempting fate…please? The Aku is nearly in "CRISIS MODE" already…

Aku, you are beloved. We worry and we want to cheer you up. But your life... you can't make stuff like that up. So I, for one, will just go "I love you," and let you be. If you need us for anything, do not hesitate to contact.

Mr Master said:
Aku, you are beloved. We worry and we want to cheer you up. But your life... you can't make stuff like that up. So I, for one, will just go "I love you," and let you be. If you need us for anything, do not hesitate to contact.
*snuggles* I wish I was making this shit up...I wouldn't be half as stressed as I am if I were. XD

Well, here's hoping your life sorts itself out soon! You're actually rather cuddly, and it's sad to see bad things happen to you. <3

I need to marry you sometime after all. ;)

So you might want to get in your bets now.
Akuma heading back to surgery or not?
The bidding starts at 5 rapes and the odds are 3:2 at the moment.

There is a fucking conspiracy going on...
The hospital is a friendly cannibal who has taken a liking to me...First my appendix and now they've poisoned me in hopes of taking the gallbladder as well...THEY'RE MY "VESTIGIAL" ORGANS YOU BASTARDS.

I'll hopefully find out something after tomorrow's tests....bleh.

Also....thanks MS. *keeses* I do need to marry you....
>.>
<.<

:[

*Huuuuug.*

I hope everything goes well.

So testing did not go well. Not going to go into it, but just because you put pina colada flavoring in my poison doesn't change the fact that it's still poison.

CT with contrast did not show anything wrong, which everyone but my surgeon knew it wasn't going to. So now I have to go see different doctors supposedly ASAP. ASAP according to my job may be end of June though sadly.

So current consensus is my gallbladder is starting to fail. What does this mean? Pain and not being able to eat. Nothing major I guess...
Just feel like death/ dying most of the time. XD

So how can they tell if it's my gall or not?
They put me through an hour long test where they take a lead tube filled with radioactive solution which is really not a good thing to put in your body via IV. They then make you lay on a table and wait to see how badly you scream as it runs through your system to simulate how much function you have in your gallbladder. That's it in a very horrible nutshell. It's actually worse than I am making it sound...hence the not really caring at the moment to go do this.

Work is crazy busy...and with not feeling well I'm probably going to be a bit scarce, but I will try to keep coming around.

Luff you all. <3

*hugs you*
my thoughts are with you, aku. i wish you weren't having to go through and deal with all of this on top of everything.
*much love for you*

It really fucking annoys me when people sit there while others are talking and can clearly hear the conversation at hand while they try to talk in between it only to say something completely irrelevant to the topic at hand. Take for example the fact I was discussing the fact the doctors think my gallbladder is going and how I can't eat. A lovely little cunt then decides to tell me it's an eating disorder or even better paranoia. You sat there. You read the convo and yet you go to the most stupidest comment someone can make about the subject.
FAILURE.

Tomorrow I will post hats and pure win...because I am tired of stupidity and sickness and because I CAN.

EDIT: YAY FOR POST 1100.

Back
Top Bottom