Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

// Looking for 1x1 roleplays please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurora

Dust
Hey! I'm currently looking for some 1x1 roleplays for my character, Aurora. I will roleplay both in forums and through private messages. I have some info listed about my preferences but I'm always open to new ideas so please feel free to throw things at me if there's something you'd really like to do.
I don't have any plots in mind at the moment but I'm more than happy to spend time brainstorming one.

Aurora
She can be played as a neko, human or vampire. She will always be a fierce character outwardly, although she's just a scared girl on the inside. You shouldn't expect to ever see the soft side of her, though. She has trust issues.
I'm not gonna write up a definite past history for her. Depending on the roleplay I'll create and develop different histories to suit.

Types of Roleplay
I like both realistic and fantasy roleplays, but I prefer darker style things. Like, tragedy, horror, thriller, action, drugs, etc. as oppose to gifted kids in school. x'3

Fantasy
Vampires are win, providing they're evil and don't go to school, etc. I'm open to characters like angels, demons, fairies, etc. but I don't like "magic". Witches are cool, but like, my vampires wont shape-shift and Harry Potter style wizards are a no-go.

My main character is Aurora, but I'll double as a male or female. I don't mind what gender or sexual orientation your character is but I'd prefer Aurora to be in a heterosexual relationship.

Characters
Aurora can be neko, human or vampire. She's happy to roleplay with vampires, humans, hunters, demons, angels, etc.​

Aurora stood at exactly 5 foot, 4 inches tall and was slightly underweight for her height. However, what she lacked for size she made up for in attitude. The pale face was framed by wavy blue-black hair that never stayed where it was put and her teal coloured eyes glared out from behind her bangs, giving warning of her true nature. Aurora rarely wore anything other than her usual black vest, navy blue mini shorts and her old faithful grey jacket that bore the scars of many years of wear. Regardless of the weather her legs were almost always bear, except for her black thigh-high socks and scruffy ankle boots. The weather, however, was the last thing on her mind.

Pale hands slammed into the desk, demanding the attention of the scarcely dressed receptionist who looked up from her magazine, not at all phased.
"I'm looking for Scarlet." Aurora's voice was quiet but demanding, her fingers tapping on the desk impatiently. The receptionist raised an eyebrow as she replied nonchalantly, "she's working."
"I'll find her myself then." Aurora pivoted and stormed away from the desk and further into the building. The hallway was lined with women of different ages, some as young as 16 and others more mature, but all of them were there for one purpose - pleasure. Eyes followed her, each with their own story; drugs, poverty, money; sex. None of them would be there if they had another choice.
A cold hand gripped firmly onto Aurora's arm, spinning her around and forcing her against the wall as a deep voice spoke menacingly,
"May I help you?" Aurora's eyes looked up to meet the gaze of the golden eyes of Gabriel. Overcome with rage at seeing the smirk on his red lips she thrust her knee into his crotch and followed through with a hard blow to the face.
"Fuck you" she growled at him before forcing her way into room 26. Inside was a sight she wasn't prepared for. Scarlet lay slumped over on the bed, her wet black hair sprawled across the bed covers and stuck to her clammy skin. Her arms were scarred with years of drug abuse and her eyes were glazed over. "Rora.." She whispered, as her final breath left her lips.
Scarlet was dead. Gabriel had used her and abused her, exploited her, made money from her. And now he would pay. Aurora's eyes welled with tears she would not shed. She would not let herself grieve until Gabriel paid for the misery he caused, not just to Scarlet but to all the other girls that he had trapped in the hell hole he called The Shadow Lounge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom