Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Naruto: The Leaf's Greatest Peril

Snowe

Star
The days of Uzumaki Naruto are simply legends now. However, he and his friends' legacies live on - living memories of the great shinobi who tried to change the world when they were only children. Now, one hundred years after the boy's greatest accomplishments, the shinobi world has gone through more wars over the same old things. Seven years ago a war ended, now, a new one is beginning. <--- Clickie for Profile Page!

---

General:

This Roleplay takes place, as stated, one hundred years after Naruto kills/stops/seals Tobi/Madara and defeats Kabutomaru. This is not AU [Alternate Universe], meaning that everything that happened in the anime happened here, but we will be making arrangements to allow things such as Wood Release and Sharingan from rare chakra mutations, meaning only one person in this RP will get each of them; Rinnegan MAY be given if the profile is epic enough, and you'll only start with the five elements anyway.

No, you may not be Naruto's son/daughter -- You may, however, be the grandchild/great-grandchild of Naruto or any of the main characters seen in the show; Or, any of the characters you see in the show full-stop. As long as they have a reason to be a member of Konoha. You wouldn't see Kabuto's kids running around the village he tried to destroy now would you.

---

Bijuu:

To make it short, you can be the Kyuubi if you like. But it's first-come first-serve, as it's unlikely more than one of them would reside in Konoha at one time. If you can give me a valid reason to make me realize otherwise, then you can have another. Otherwise, no.

---

Members:

Again, short and sweet. This RP is based around, as Naruto itself, the nine Rookie Genin of the Konoha 9. -- Yes, I said nine. Because how the crap are we gonna find twelve people who like Naruto on here? Be serious people! -- Though, if eleven other people DO want to join, then it'll be made into eleven, won't it.

---

So, yep. That's it. I'll go make a profile template. If you'd like to join, please post here and then go post a profile. Thank you!

Yey. Now I think we have all the people we need, with you. Just go ahead and click the blue link-words at the top and fill it in. The only squads that are open are Squad 8, or if you want to make a yamanaka [like ino] then squad ten. PM me when you're done~

Back
Top Bottom