Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Beckoning Darkness (Raziel99 and Nightwing013049)

Lilly gasped and arched her back as he pushed into her in a slow rhythm her breath picking up slightly her mouth slightly opening as her body felt like it was on fire. When Alexander bit into her drinking slowly she felt the aphrodisiac begin to take effect making her move her hips up in time to meet his making out cry out softly at first then slowly get louder and louder as it began to take effect more. Lilly had never had this much pleasure coursing through her body before and she couldn't help but fall in love with Alexander more and more.

Lilly seemed to snap out of it when she heard the door and looked at Alexander. "Shall I get it sire or let it be?" she asked her eyes very glossy from the aphrodisiac.

Her outcries got louder and louder, and it wasn’t long before he pulled his fangs out, sealing the bite as her tight grip pulsed more around him, pulling a moan from his lips. His hips thrusted faster and faster, and as the door knocked, he ignored it and her words for a long moment. He gave it not even 30 seconds, thrusting faster, almost out of control, before he came, hot seed filling her on the inside. Damn being rushed.

He stood, letting Lilly lay in the afterglow of the sex as he went to the door, not even bothering to get dressed. He opened it, staring at whoever was there. “What.”

The servent who tended to Lilly normally was standing at the door, an elderly woman who was shaking when Alexander opened the door. "Sire where is Lilly I have not been able to locate her since she got into that fight earlier this evening, forgive me for bothering you. I just know you like me to know where Lilly is at all times." she said very quietly very nervous.

Lilly stood up walking over to the two of them and wraped her arms around Alexander's waist kissing at his neck and licked his cheek gently. "Come back to bed sire you need your rest" she said in a low sensual voice nibbling on his ear lobe and noticed her care taker. She gasped and looked down. "I shall leave you sire for the evening if you wish, it seems that I have been called for by my mother for all purposes" she said going to gather clothes.

“Lilly is safe and sound, do not worry about that.” He said, unashamed at his nudity in front of the woman, who looked the elder, but was far younger than the Master of the Estate. “Her wounds have had their healing accelerated, and she will not even have a scar…”

He had to contain the frown that would have crossed his face when Lilly came forward, pressing her body against his own, showing that she hadn’t even gotten dressed. It seemed that she didn’t notice that it was her guardian – well, former guardian – at the door. It had been a fight of will to not make any movements or sounds as she teased along his neck to his ear, her sensual voice bringing his hard length up once more. And yet he still had no shame. He had no need to.

Her shock, surprise, and slight sorrow was evident as she moved away, speaking up. He still didn’t move, looking at the servant. “I am relieving you of your duties of tending to Lilly. I will be doing this personally, as she is now a direct servant of mine. Speak to Zalera about another position. I’ll catch his ear to give you a good one.” And with that he closed the door lightly, turning to face Lilly. “Put those down. You are not going anywhere else tonight.”

The elderly woman just nodded and looked at the master of the estate. "Please treat her well, she is a special young woman" she said quietly and gave Lilly one more look before she turned to seek out Zalera about another position in the coven.

Lilly hadn't known who was at the door when she went up to Alexander being a faithful servant and kissing along his neck. She had seen his length rise once more knowing that she was doing her job well. As she heard the door shut behind her she was right in the middle of putting on her pants one leg in the pants itself holding them up. "Sire are you sure? I have never stayed with you before, I must say that I am very nervous" she whispered looking him over and smirked walking towards him letting her pants stay on the floor.

As Lilly reached him she slowly wraped her arms around his neck sighing softly and kissed at his neck trailing her kisses upwards towards his lips letting her tounge dance across his lower lip asking for permission before entering his mouth and dancing with his own. Lilly deepened the kiss moaning quietly and slowly pulled away taking his hands and pulling him back to the bed where she sat on the edge biting her lower lip gently leaning back on her elbows crossing her legs watching him. "Sire I have made you hard again, what shall we do about that?" she asked biting her finger now.

Alexander watched as she went through a flurry of emotion, from sadness to surprise to happiness and most in between. She walked over to him, letting her pants drop so easily, and her arms wrapped around his neck. At first he didn’t let her deepen the kiss, but it wasn’t long before he let his lips open, his tongue dancing with hers as he wrapped arms around her, pulling her close, his length against her stomach. “I am sure. You are my direct responsibility from now on. It puts demands on me, as well as yourself.”

Slowly, he led her to the bed. Yes, she had gotten him hard again. Yes, they would be taking care of that, right now. He laid down on the bed, pulling her on top of him, but not into her. Not yet. “I’ll let you think of ways to take care of it.” He said, in a husky voice. “After all, being creative is what makes life fun.”

"Puts demands on you, would you care to explain sire?" Lilly asked slowly looking up into his eyes before kissing gently watching him slowly and smirked. She had always wanted to be with Alexander like this and it was finally happening, she couldn't have been more excited for a time.

Lilly looked down into Alexander's eyes sitting there on his waist his dick between her ass cheeks making her smile. "Hmmm let me think, how can I service you, yet service myself?" she asked before getting up and on her knees infront of him slowly spreading his legs she took her position inbetween them looking up at his face as she slowly grasped onto his dick stroking it gently. Lilly carefully licked at the tip of his dick letting out a soft moan before sucking on it slowly letting her tounge run along the tip down below the head. "How am I doing sire?" she asked pulling away long enough to speak to him.

“Just as you have to watch your behavior now, because how you act is a reflection of me, how I treat you is a reflection of both of us.” He smiled as he wiggled his hips, feeling her soft skin against his length, feeling her wetness against it. “It’s my duty to take care of you now.” He had to admit, it had been a long time since he took anyone to his bed, and he was excited about it as well. This would be a good night, he was sure.

She spoke idly, and he didn’t say a single word, until she got up and slid down his body, pushing his legs open to make room for herself. Her hand took his hard length and slowly stroked it, her tongue teasing the head before she slowly sucked him. A soft moan escaped his lips as she moaned, and her question was almost silly, the hard length growing slightly and pulsing in her hand. “You are doing good.” He said. “But, swing your body this way. Let me give you a gift.”

"Sire I will try as hard as I can to watch myself. It is rather difficult for me to behave only because those blood suckers out there hate me and the feeling is mutal. I cannot promise that I will be the perfect servant to you because I will not be, I will make mistakes and loose my temper but I will try my hardest, that is the best I can do." Lilly said quietly and looked into his eyes smiling as he wiggled against her ass. "How are you going to take care of my sire? I am not a vampire like yourself and you sire can not go out into day light." she whispered leaning down and kissing him gently.

As she was on her knees getting praised for doing well she was just staring at him, not knowing what was going through her. Lilly had never been that type of girl to get into bed with someone she served or get into bed with a blood sucker, no matter how handsome he was. Lilly suddenly stood up and started backing away. "Sire I can not do this, this is wrong." she whispered going over to grab her clothes. "I am sorry, I need to go." Lilly put on her pants and threw on her top walking to the door and opened it going to go past the male standing there blocking the door.

Alex was starting to feel proud of the girl that was with him. She would try, and that was what he wished of her. She kissed him, and he gave her a small one in return. “Do not make assumptions so easily, dear. I am no ordinary Vampire.” He left it at that, letting her go on.

She was staring at him, and he had no idea why. As she suddenly got up and moved away, he frowned, slowly sitting up. This is wrong? A sudden anger welled through him. Anger and betrayal. “You seem to have forgotten.” He started, as he stood and slowly walked to the sealed door. She would find that it was extremely heavy: She wasn’t budging it on her own. “We already have had relations. You were more than willing. And now you run, saying that it’s ‘wrong?’ No.” A dark scowl was on his face as he grabbed the door, ripping it open. There wasn’t anyone on the other side. “Get out. Now.”

"Sire wait." she said quietly taking his hand. "I got scared I am sorry please do not be angry, you are the only good thing to me here please let me use the restroom to freshen up and I am all yours all evening and day. As long as you will have me I am yours." she whispered getting on her knees now infront of him knowing she had messed up big time. "Alexander I am sorry." Lilly said before looking up at him holding his hand before she released it and stood up knowing she was getting no where. Lilly began to walk out the door looking behind her at him as she walked.

As she left the room Lilly bumped into a large male vampire who had always given her trouble. "Watch where you are going worthless human, I am suprised that your master hasn't killed you yet, you can't do anything right you are worthless." he yelled in her face infront of Alexander. Lilly just stood there fists clinched not moving and taking the abuse. She turned and looked at Alexander and just put her head down submitting to the other vampire who seemed suprised about Alex standing there.

As she begged and pleaded with him to stay, his anger was slowly replaced by sorrow. She was afraid of him even as she worked for him, as he stood up for her. A frown crossed his face as she left the room, giving her final apology. She immediately ran into another Vampire that gave her trouble, and the sorrow welled back into anger. He slowly walked outside and grabbed the man by the throat, lifting him off the ground. Thunderous eyes stared at the man.

“Things are going to change around here. First thing, everyone is going to leave her alone. On threat of excommunication.” By now, the only thing that was holding the man up was Alex’s finger pinning him in the air against the wall. He had half a thought of ripping the man’s throat out, but the message wouldn’t be shared with everyone. So he simply tossed the man down the long hallway and into a wall.

He turned to Lilly now, a frown on his face. “Go use the bathroom in my room.” It was all he said before walking into his room.

Lilly looked at Alex and nodded all but running into his room and into the bathroom she shut the door quietly and sank to the floor holding her chest and looked around. "Shit." she muttered before getting up and splashed cold water on her face looking at herself and took off her clothes laying them in a neat pile on the counter and slowly opened the door taking a deep breath and stood there in the light of the bathroom looking at Alex.

"Sir I am terribly sorry about that, I can not help my fear of your kind, but I will get better I promise." she whispered and slowly walked over to him her body outlined in the glow making her hips sway as she moved. "I am all yours Alex for as long as you want me." she whispered crawling onto the bed and between his legs again looking at him and bit her lower lip gently and smirked. "What shall I do?"

She ran into the bathroom like a bolt of lightning, and he closed the door behind him, heading to his bed to lay down. Clothes were not a necessity to him, and he was still nude as he laid there, thinking about a lot of things. She ran off so easily. Would he have to fight for her like this every night? It would get tiring at some point. Was it worth the effort?

She soon came out of the bathroom, standing in the doorway for a moment before walking over to him, her hips swinging in the light. The door closed behind her. “I am not like the rest of my kind. You should know this by now.” He said, with a surprisingly tense voice. “Do not make a habit out of it.” She moved between his legs again, and his length was ramrod straight, bouncing in her view. “I want you to continue.” He said, before he sat up some, taking her hips and turning her around, so that his length was still in front of her, but her knees above each of his shoulders. He leaned forward, his tongue flicking against her womanhood.

Lilly couldn't help but be frightened, her past wasn't her greatest thing, but Alex had been there for her that terrible night, and he was here for her now. She wanted to trust him but his race made her weiry. She would make a change and he would see it soon enough. She was determined to make him proud of her if that meant having sex with him every night, not challenging the others, letting him drink her dry. It would happen.

Lilly gasped when he swung her around and blushed a deep red then let out a soft moan as he licked at her sweet spot. "Alex." she whispered so quietly as if she didn't speak at all. "I need to pleasure you, you need not pleasure me." she said before taking his manhood in her hand again and stroking gently before going and sucking on the tip slowly taking more and more of his length into her mouth before stopping and pulling him out before taking the same length again shutting her eyes slowly enjoying giving him oral.

His name on her breath made him smile, and her words made him chuckle. “It’s hardly a one-way path. I wish to do it, thus it will be done.” He let out a soft moan as she stroked him, then worked on the tip. His tongue slowly went over her womanhood, teasing her lips before spreading them, his tongue finding her clit quickly and slowly swirling the tip of his tongue around it. She was good with working his length, His hips were still, though: He didn’t want to choke her.

Lilly looked back at Alex before pulling away from him and smirked moving so she was straddling him she looked down into his eyes before licking her lips. "I want to have sex with you Alex, I want to ride you till you cum in me." she whispered leaning down and kissing at his neck before biting him gently and sucking on the spot where she just bit. "Alex I am sorry about turning you away, I do not want you to be upset with me, I like when you are kind and sweet to me. It makes me happy." she whispered and kissed his lips this time moaning softly into them rubbing up against his length smiling.

Lilly had a sudden idea and got up backing up against the wall slowly. "Come and get me." she teased turning around to face the wall and arched her back pressing her breasts into the wall, and sticking out her ass looking behind her at Alex and winked. "Come and get me and I will submit to you and you alone." she whispered reaching around and rubbed her womanhood slowly giving him a great veiw.

He was enjoying her taste, his tongue on her most sensitive area before she got up, turning around and straddling him. She leaned down and kissed his neck, letting a groan escape his lips before he kissed her shoulder. “And I want you, Lilly.” He whispered huskily, listening to her words with a smile. So she did appreciate what he did for her. Good. He was happy making sure she was happy and taken care of. He kissed her in return, deeply, letting his hips move and grind against her.

It wasn’t long before she suddenly got up, and left him confused on the bed for a long moment. But then her words got him to stand up, slowly walking over to her as she presented herself, rubbing herself as her breasts were against the wall. He stood behind her, kneeling down and letting his tongue tease her for a long moment before standing again, his hands on her hips as he slid into her slowly, feeling her tight grip on his length.

Lilly gasped when he kneeled and began to lick at her making her whimper slightly. "Alex." she breathed and let out a soft cry as he slid into her getting all the way in and standing there for a moment. "Fuck, sire." she said pulling herself away from the wall and leaned into him wraping her arms around his neck from behind moaning softly as she stood there the moonlight shining on them making her smile as she could only picture how they looked.

Lilly bent foreward again spreading her legs a little further before holding onto the wall as she slowly ground her hips against him biting her lower lip gently her hair falling over her shoulder which she arched her back whiping her head up her hair falling onto her back. "Alex please take me I can not stand this anymore." she whimpered her knees weak from the pleasure she was actually giving herself.

Lilly seemed more than happy that he was so quick with his actions, groaning as she gripped around his full length. His arms wrapped around her hips as she leaned back, and he gave her a deep, heavy kiss when her arms were around his neck. Although that was quickly broken as she leaned against the wall once more, spreading her legs some and grinding her hips against his own. A moan escaped as he heard her words.

Slowly, his hips pulled back, before sliding him all the way back inside her. Slow his thrusts were, feeling her grip and pulse around him, hearing her moans. His hands were on her hips, holding her up as he let her move as well to please them both. But it wasn’t long before his hips moved faster in her.

Lilly cried out loudly not worried about anyone coming in and shut her eyes tightly feeling him move faster in her now hearing the slapping sounds of their thighs meeting. She couldn't help but be in heaven now having sex with the leader of her coven, he had chosen her she couldn't help but smile as he pushed in and out of her faster now. Lilly's whole body tightened as she came her knees shaking her womanhood pulsing and convulsing about Alex's length making her cry out as she rode the waves of her orgasim needing Alex to just take her without remorse.

"Alex, please take me back to bed, I needd to lay down." she whispered as she leaned into him again whimpering as she couldn't hld herself up anymore. "I love you sire, please do not leave me." she said softly in his ear before kissing him deeply smiling.

His hips were relentless, thrusting faster and faster, the audible sound of their skin slapping with each meeting hitting his ears. Her juices flowed down her legs slightly, he could feel it, but he didn’t care. Thrust after thrust felt amazing, but it wasn’t long before she orgasmed, gripping and pulsing around his length, his hands tightening on her hips to hold her up. Her words made him smile, as he slowly turned her to be facing him. He kissed her deeply.

“I will not leave you.” He said softly, as he slowly carried her to bed, hips still thrusting in her. Soon he fell onto the bed, onto his back with her on top.

As she rode out her orgasm she felt Alex hold onto her tighter riding it out with her which simply made her smile and kiss him passionatly. "Alex you are the greatest Vampire, I have ever known." she whispered nipping at his ear and giggled.

As she was carried to the bed she moaned out quietly as he thrust into her walking to the bed. When he fell onto the bed and she fell onto him she looked down at him and sat up holding onto his chest as she slowly began move her hips and back forth in a slow teasing motion her hands grabbing his and bringing them to her breasts. "Mmmm Alex, I am glad that you say that, are you hungry sire?" she asked tilting her head to the side exposing her naked neck her blood pumping through her body as she rode him in a consistant motion, never going slower or faster.

She was a damn tease, that was for sure. One moment she looked drained and tired, and the next she was riding him and getting him to play with her body. He wasn’t sure which one of the two of them was the more sexually active one. Still, his hands went to play with her breasts as she rode him, his hips pushing up into her to help her out.

“I do not need a feeding.” He was able to groan out as his hips pushed harder. It wasn’t too long before he came, hot seed filling her inside before his hands pulled her down to rest on his chest, refusing to pull out of her. Not yet. He kissed her forehead lightly. “One day, I may give you the gift of my kind. But you aren’t ready for it yet.”

Lilly groaned loudly as he pushed up into her to help her ride him. She had came atleast two more times before he finally came making her lay on him breathing heavily and just wanting sleep. Lilly settled down on his chest falling asleep enjoying the embrace he was giving her, making her feel safe and strong. She had heard his comment but didn't say anything for fear of upsetting him. Lilly wanted to be like him but at the same time didn't, she didn't want to disappoint the only good thing in her life right now.

That next afternoon around 5 she had gotten up, taking a shower in Alex's bathroom, dressed and went to do her chores for the evening. Lilly went down to the kitchen humming as she did helping the other human females cook dinner for everyone. As dusk came and the house hold began to wake and come alive she finished setting the table as the whole coven came down and took their seats talking and making small talk while they waited for Alex to join them to begin the feast. Drew stood at the wall beside Alex's chair only servicing him but of course she was called by another for more blood which she agreed and walked over taking his glass going into the kitchen to fill it with more blood.

Back
Top Bottom