Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Beckoning Darkness (Raziel99 and Nightwing013049)

Raziel99

Pulsar
The night was surprisingly long for Alexander, although it didn’t take too long for him to realize why. A quick glance at the calendar told him everything he needed to know. Relatively, it was the anniversary of Amalia’s death. A wave of melancholy washed over him at that realization. It had been so long ago… and yet that betrayal still ran deep in his veins. Such a shame, too. He had high hopes for her.

And yet she turned on him. At no fault of her own, but it was disappointing, to say the least.

A sigh shook his form as he stretched his sore and tired limbs. It was hardly past midnight now, but it felt later than that. He couldn’t even blame it on getting old, since his kin didn’t get old in the traditional sense. They were old, but they would remain un-aging until their violent deaths. Such a sad state when it did come. He rolled his shoulders, feeling the sudden stiffness in them. A frown creased his lips. He picked his head up from his work, speaking across the desk to one of the guards at the door. “Send for Lilly. Make sure she knows Alexander sends for her.” And with that he was looking down at the papers in front of him once more. This world, it was nonsense to get things done. He missed the days when everything didn’t have to be meticulously documented. And even more, having people he could trust to do it for him.

Ever since she was 18 when that night came that her family had been murdered by a single vampire she had been servering for one vampires coven for four years now. Lilly still remembered that night like it was yesterday. It was a cold night and she was out in the stables with her baby sister tending to the horses, she had heard screams from the main house and had sent her sister to see what happened. When she heard her baby sister scream she ran into the house to see a male holding her to his body arm wraped around her waist lifting her off the ground the man sucking on her neck blood everywhere. She let out a high pitched scream and turned to turn getting not far out the door before the man tackled her to the ground holding her down just about to bite into her neck when she felt him drop next to her. That was all she remembered from that night, when she woke a week later she was in a large mansion an elderly woman taking care of her.

Since that night Lilly had been serving Alexander and his coven trying not to pick fights but she tended to not be very good at it. She had learned to toughen up quickly around the coven which is what got her into so much trouble normally because she wouldn't bend over backwards for the blood suckers in her midst. Only Alexander was the only person she would respond to well, she trusted him and in some way she knew he would never hurt her intentially.

Tonight was no different for her, she was in the living room serving goblets of blood to the coven members only to hear some of them whisper about her. She growled turning to them. "If you do not like me then tell me to my face you fucking blood sucker" she said looking at the woman who had muttered about her. "I was simply saying that Alexander's pet shouldn't be allowed to roam free for fear that he would loose her" she said standing her ground. Lilly dropped the tray of goblets and walked up to her standing at only 5'10 and 130 lbs soaking wet she was small compared to the vampire. Lilly was strong willed and stubborn and in all the fights she had gotten in here she never lost, but never won because she would always be ratted out to Alexander that she was fighting again. "Call me his pet again, I dare you" she threated hands at her side her baby blue eyes looking at the woman with such hate. "You are Alexander's pet" she said her words dripping with venom. That was the last thing she said before Lilly stepped back and took a swing at her connecting with her face kneeling over her and just kept punching. The woman was stunned at first but happened to get one swing in clawing her cheek before Lilly began to beat her again her cheek bleeding. The guard who had been sent for Lilly saw the fight and muttered something before reporting back to Alexander. "Sir Lilly is in a fight again, downstairs living room her cheek is bleeding badly." Was all he said.

Alexander had been rather calmly working on his paperwork when the guard came back, empty handed, and with news that made him scowl. “And you did nothing to stop the fight, to break whoever she was attacking away. And even worse, you didn’t bring her back with you? Before he could be answered, he slowly stood, cracking his neck twice. “You are dismissed. If you value your skin, I would recommend not being in my sight until tomorrow. We will discuss your lack of etiquette at another time.” He slowly walked out of the room, heading downstairs, rolling his hands to get the kinks out of his wrists.

His footfalls were silent and slow, but it wasn’t long before he stood in the doorway of the living room, watching the ruckus between his human servant and the Vampire fledgling. “Sono circondato da idioti e traditori.” He muttered, just loud enough for the room to hear. His voice was dark and full of distaste, a sound that would make blood run cold and send a shiver of fear down everyone’s spines. His slow footsteps moved him toward the two women, eye going back and forth between the two of them. His hand grabbed the top of the Vampire, roughly pulling her to her feet. He looked her in the eyes for a long moment before the back of his hand hit her cheek, sending her flying back against the wall, making a painting fall beside her. His hand went to his wrist, rolling it to get a new kink out of it. The woman hissed and snarled, but he simply raised his hand again. “I brought you into this world, Parvelli. I have no qualms about removing you from it.” That shut the fledgling up, and she quickly retreated out of the room. Alex spun on his heel, staring at Lilly. “My office. Now.”

He took half a minute to make sure another servant came in to clean the living room up before heading back upstairs. The door clicked locked as he closed it, and slow footfalls led him back to his seat, a sigh as the stiffness returned to him. “What did I tell you about picking fights? I’m not going to be there to pull you out of the fire next time.” It was a near-lie: he had been there to pull her out every time she attacked someone. “You pull that against someone other than a fledgling, they’ll have you dead before I catch wind of it.” That was truth enough, at least.

As Lilly attacked the woman over and over again she heard Alexander say something loudly which made her pause and get one final hit in on the vampire before she was pulled from her. Lilly stood there looking at Alexander put the blood sucker in her place and once she was addressed she nodded slowly and looked up at him. "Yes sir" she whispered before walking towards his office.

As she walked slowly down the halls she looked at the various paintings hanging on the walls and sighed. When she reached the large double doors to the office she bit her lower lip gently and rubbed her cheek which she realized was seriously bleeding at the moment. "Shit" she muttered and tore a peice of her uniform off of her shirt and put it to her cheek soaking up the blood. Lilly took a deep breath and exhaled slowly as she walked into the office looking around. She noticed how much Alexander's paperwork had piled up and it hurt her.

When she heard Alexander she turned to him still holding the peice of shirt to her cheek to keep the blood from dripping onto the floor. "I am sorry sir, I just don't like to be called your pet, you know how I hate vampires sire. You are the only vampire I trust." she said quietly looking at the floor as she spoke. "Forgive me please sire. It will not happen again I swear; I just don't like serving other vampires besides you, but I know it is my duty so I will preform it." Lilly pulled the cloth away from her cheek and just smiled a little looking up at Alexander now. "Forgive me please."

“And if I call you pet?” It was a surprisingly pointed question as his back stayed to her, looking into the fireplace behind his chair before taking a seat, grabbing his quill and wetting the tip with ink. For a full minute he didn’t look at her. But when he did turn to her, his eyes seemed cold and distant. “It won’t happen again. I am making sure of that. You will be working directly under me from this point on.. That gives you new responsibilities, though.”

Alexander put the quill down, standing up and slowly walking toward her. His hand gently held her by the chin, turning her head to the side to check the wound on her cheek. A finger lightly went over it before he bent down slightly, the tip of his tongue running against the wound, the skin stitching together quickly. His hand left her chin, and he went back to his desk. “I’ve gotten tired of fighting the fledglings for you. But they haven’t learned from their idiocy yet.”

Lilly stood there in the center of his office looking at his back as he looked into the fireplace. As he asked her the one question she hated most she clinched her fists and started to walk towards him as if to hit him but got herself under control. "You saved me that horrible night Sire, you may call me as you see fit, I will not fight you for fear I will loose my life quickly. Where as I have a fighting chance to kill those vampires down stairs." she said quietly and looked down trying hard to bite her tounge. Lilly had never been one for pet names and had never backed down when someone made her angry, but with Alexander she would always back down no matter what.

When Alexander took her by the chin she calmed instantly knowing he would never hurt her without reason. Lilly looked at him as he licked her wound on her cheek and wet her lips a little bit her stomach doing flips making her hand go to her stomach as if to settle it. "Thank you sire, now what new responsibilites are you referring to? As in feed you from my body from now, or be your pet or little arrend girl" she teased trying to make the mood lighter. Lilly hated seeing Alexander so upset and would normally go out of her way to make him happy again no matter what it cost. "The fledglings will learn soon, you might a little too kind to them sire." she said walking over to him and slowly placed a hand on his shoulder messaging his one shoulder gently not sure if he was enjoying it.

She was right not to try to fight him. He showed restraint when he smacked the Vampire downstairs. Someone attacking him was inexcusable, and as head of the Clan, his power was absolute. Maybe flexing that power was necessary in the near future, to remind everyone of their place. As it was, her servitude and willingness to give into his demands was what endeared her in his eye. She was getting complacent, and maybe he was as well.

“They should know of their own powers already. Super strength, speed, stamina. Regeneration. But all of them just sit around complacent in a new life. This world has gone soft.” As she came over and started to rub his shoulder, a silent sigh left his lips as he slowly relaxed. He took a long moment before he started talking. “Your responsibilities will be similar to what you have done, but yes. You will be used for feeding, and everything else you have said. However, you must control your temper. Every action you do now is a reflection on me. And I will not be kind now if you step out of line.”

Lilly noticed him relaxing slightly and smiled moving behind him now and placed her other hand on his shoulder giving im a slow and deep shoulder message before working on his neck biting her lower lip gently. Lilly bent down slightly and placed a soft kiss atop his head. "Sire forget your paperwork for just a few hours and go relax, you are looking pale when did you eat last?" she asked looking up at the door always aware of who was around her and what her surroundings held. "Let me take you to your room, draw you a bath, and continue this message in the bath so you can relax" she whispered quietly and leaned over him taking the quill from his hand stepping back and smirked. "I am holding it hostage till you agree to come with me."

When Alexander had been talking about her new responsibilties she couldn't help but flinch at being his feeder, ever since the attack and murder of her family when a vampire tried to bite and feed from her she went crazy, kicking and flailing anything to get them away. She knew with Alexander she could not do that and wouldn't try to. But she couldn't help but be scared of what might happen if she accidently hit him because she lost control.

Lilly was being surprisingly bold today, ripping the quill straight from his hand as he was distracted by her rubbing his shoulders. A small frown creased his face. “I haven’t fed in a few days, but I have had no need to.” Still, he slowly stood, walking toward the door, opening it and locking it after Lilly exited. Slow footsteps led him down the labyrinthine hallways until he was in front of his room, Raphael standing outside with arms crossed over his chest. A quick movement and he was out of Alex’s way, and he opened the door. But as Lilly would try to walk past, Raphael would push her roughly away, moving to block the door once more. “Let her in, Raphael.” A frown crossed the younger man’s face, but he stepped aside for Lilly.

As she went to the other room to draw a bath, Alex took his time removing his clothes, folding them properly and putting them to the side for when he was done bathing. He waited until the water stopped running, and he walked calmly and surely into the room, sliding into the tub without even a glance to Lilly, leaning back against the edge, arms resting out of the water.

Lilly hummed quietly as she followed Alexander to his room but as she reached it and went to walk past Raphael she was pushed roughly away which made her stumble back. As she regained her composure she tried to control her temper and calmed when Alexander told him to let her pass. As she did she smirked and patted him on the shoulder. "Better luck next time" she whispered quietly and walked past Alexander quietly going into his bathroom and turning the water on. She lit some candles turning off the lights and looked into the water really noticing how revealing her uniform was. It was a simple white long sleeve button up shirt with the first three buttons unbuttoned showing quite a bit of her chest. Lilly also was to wear black pants with either black flats or black heels, she prefered the flats but some nights she wore the heels.

As Alexander got into the bath she looked down when she noticed he was naked feeling it was respectful. "Sire shall I stay and continue the message or go find someone for you to drink from?" she asked turning to walk towards the door keeping her head down. "I would be glad to do either for you sire, unless you wish to feed from me then I shall join you in the bath, only if you wish." Lilly said lacing her hands together and cleared her throat quietly.

Raphael turned his head as he heard her whisper, returning in kind. “Touch me again and I’ll snap your fingers,” before closing the door rather roughly behind them. Alexander said nothing. He warned her about how to hold her actions. He could not stick up for her when she was in the wrong.

He slid into the bath easily, letting out a soft sigh as his eyes closed. He thought for a long moment before saying “Stay.” It was the only thing he said for several minutes, letting out a relaxed sigh as she started working on his shoulders. His head lulled forward, his hair dipping into the clear water. His breathing softened as he ignored the feeling of hunger. The years taught him patience, and it was easy to suppress bloodlust. He could feed in a few hours.

“What exactly are you planning?” He said, not lifting his head nor opening his eyes, but a smirk crossed his lips. “Are you trying to seduce me? Offering to join me in the tub?” A soft chuckle left his lips. “My, you are being a brave girl tonight. So far from the girl I found those years ago.”

Lilly looked down and slowly removed her pants and shirt going to sit behind him on the edge of the tub working on his shoulders humming softly as he seemed to enjoy it. Lilly stopped humming and watched Alexander closely smiling at how his head lulled meaning that she was doing her job properly. "Sire you can feed from me, I will not mind, though I can not promise I will still very well." she said quietly moving closer to him daring not move into the bath with him unless told to.

She laughed nervously when he mentioned her trying to seduce him and just smiled. "Come on now sire why would I seduce you? You hold all the power over me and as for being brave I guess I am I just figured you would like some female company this evening, if not I can always leave you alone until you call for me" she said in a soft sensual voice.

Her voice sent tingles down his spine, and a devious smirk crossed his face, although his eyes stayed closed. He could feel her skin against his own as she sat on the edge of the tub, still massaging his back. It seemed that she had thoughts of her own. He didn’t mind, she was a beautiful human. Still, one had to have their own senses. Falling in love was not a priority. Nor would it do the Clan any good.

His movement was slow but deliberate, and his plans were near unknowable until he acted. His arm wrapped quickly around her hips after a moment, quickly pulling her into the tub, across his lap. A hard length would press against her rear, but the surprise would probably stun her out of feeling it for a few moments. “Taunting your superior is not always a good idea.” He said, in a low growl. “One might… take advantage of it…”

Lilly wanted to tease him, wanted him to actually want her for one time only. She kept messaging his shoulders and neck gently her hands working into his skin her head near his neck as she planted a small kiss against it feeling the coolness of it and smiled. She loved Alexander and thanked him everyday for saving her from that vampire, but she hated her job as a servant of the coven. When she had found out that she would now only be serving him she couldn't help but be happy and actually smile and be herself around Alexander.

When he pulled her into the tub she squeeled and looked into his eyes placing her hands on her stomach and sighed realizing that her bra and panties were soaked now which made her frown. It wasn't for a minute or two when she noticed that his length was up against her rear. Lilly blushed a deep red as she didn't back down from him smiling. "You know sire maybe I wanted to taunt you, to see if I could get a rise out of you like I have, it you take advantage of me I will know that my job is being preformed correctly and to your standerds." she whispered into his ear before nibbling on it gently her head tilted slightly, her eyes shut as she tried to pleasure him.

She knew how to play her cards, knew how to tease and press when it was necessary. This was a good thing, that meant she didn’t have to be taught when and where to do such things. The smirk on his face only grew a little as he listened to her. “Oh, take advantage of you? You make it sound like you’re such a pure, untouched beauty.” He leaned down, nipping at her shoulder playfully, letting out a heavy exhale.

“I might just make it standard issue for you to wear a skirt with no panties at all times, for whenever I decide to ‘take advantage of you.’ Speaking of which, you seem to still have them on.” He leaned back in the tub, looking into her eyes. “Take them off. You can hardly say that I can take advantage of you with such obstructions in the way.”

"Sire I am no pure untouched beauty, though I think we can both agree that I am beautiful" she said quietly and suddenly froze when he nipped at her shoulder but relaxed when he didn't bite.

Lilly let out a soft chuckle as he seemed to be realxed enough to mess around with her. "But sire why would I take off my panties when you could do it for me?" she asked then slowly stood up standing infront of him biting her lower lip gently and bent over a little bit. Lilly would not give in to him so easy, she was going to make him work for it damnit. She knew he could easily overpower her if he wanted and maybe she wanted to see how far she could push her limits with him.

“That would be a fairly easy agreement.” He said, nodding his head slowly. He noticed how she froze when he nipped her shoulder, her breathing stopping for a half moment, her pulse jumping, but her composure came back easily enough. Her chuckle pulled one from him as well, an easy sound as he watched her, as she stood. “Why would you do it, instead of myself? Why, because I told you to. And, if I would do it, they would most likely be shredded in haste.”

As it was, he was already leaning forward, his hands slowly sliding up her legs to her hips, fingers lightly curling around the band before pulling them down, slow inch by inch. His lips kissed her stomach, lightly and playfully, before slowly trailing down, kissing along the V of her hips before along the inside of both of her thighs, careful to ignore her womanhood while skirting so close to be teasing. “Take the bra off for me.” He breathed, before moving himself back from her, looking her over.

Lilly enjoyed their flirting and play till he got very serious with her and told her to take off the bra while he worked on her panties. She looked at him and nodded slowly her shaking hands going up behind her as she took off the bra and let it fall to the floor exposing her breasts, her pick nipples standing erect and very hard. She covered them quickly because it hurt her so bad which the cold.

When Alexander slid his hands up her body and pulled her panties down her stomach was doing flips. And when he kissed her stomach and trailed the kisses downward she couldn't help but take in a sharp breath and exhale very slowly letting out a soft cute little moan. "Sire" she whispered and slowly sat back down in his lap straddling him down his length between her cheeks. The warm water surrounded her making her feel better and a little more brave. "Sir you haven't fed please feed from me, if not just a taste I want you to be up to full strength for whatever you are going to do to me."

Her cute, soft moan made a small grin cross his face, as his teeth and tongue gently teased her thighs. As she shifted, moving to straddle him, he waited and watched. As she sat, his length between her cheeks, his hands lifted her lightly, moving so as she was put back down, the stiffness was pressed tightly against her womanhood. “Ah, Lilly…” He whispered, his arms wrapping lightly around her hips, but pulling her closer.

“I will take this honor.” He whispered, and he gave her a light kiss on the lips before trailing kisses down along her jaw to her neck. Soft lips teased her neck, feeling her pulse pick up. He gently nipped and pulled, making it pound in her veins… before he slowly bit down, fangs piercing her flesh. The explosion of blood in his mouth made his eyes shift red for a half moment before he got control over his bloodlust. Even as he drank, his fangs pumped an aphrodisiac into her blood, one as potent as his strength as a Vampire. He drank for a few seconds before pulling his head back, his tongue tracing over the bite, sealing it as if it never was there.

Lilly looked down at Alexander and blushed a deep red as she felt his stiffness now at her woman hood. She couldn't help and shifted slightly looking into his eyes before she slowly settled down his length completely in her now. She moaned out quietly wraping her arms around his neck leaning in and kissing his forehead gently not daring to kiss his lips unless he kissed her first.

As Alexander kissed and sucked at her neck she couldn't help but freeze her heart racing. Once he bit into her she seemed to not mind as much the aphrodisiac working through her system to calm her. As he stopped drinking she looked to him seemingly in heaven her eyes glossed over just slightly. She became a little more loose than normal and pressed her chest to him looking into his eyes and just giggled. "Sire what is it that you want to do to me?" she asked biting her lower lip gently before kissing at his neck.

Even as he drank from her, he could feel her tight grip pulse along his length, and it was superior control over himself that stopped moans from coming out of his lips. As he pulled away from her neck, he could see a slight flush in her cheeks, the fresh heat of the aphrodisiac filling her up quickly, evident in how she pressed against him, her stiff peaks rubbing against his chest. “What do I want from you?” He pondered the question as he tilted his head to let her roam.

“What I want is simple…” His hands slid up and down along her sides, before finding a good grip on her hips, slowly lifting her until only his head was inside her… then pulling her down, burying himself to the hilt inside her. “I want to fuck your brains out.”

Lilly let out a sharp moan as he burried himself in her and chuckled when he spoke. "Then sire I will be that girl for you" she said quietly sucking on his ear lobe now moaning quietly as she slowly moved her hips in a circular motion slowly making herself moan in pleasure. "If you are still hungry please take more, I do not mind" she whispered before looking into his eyes and licked at his lips before kissing them gently knowing she would have waited for him to kiss her first.

Lilly had never been one for patience, when she saw what she wanted she took it no matter who or what it was. She also knew that with Alexander she was his as he pleased so she couldn't be too aggressive for fear of making him angry and ruining what they had going on right now. "Sire may we move this to the bed? The water is becoming very cold." she said quietly looking down.

A soft sound left his lips, to tease her senses and to match her moans as her hips rolled and rocked. His own hips moved, shifting to do slow, shallow thrusts in her, feeling the pulse and grip around his length from her. She kissed him gently, but his hand slid up between her shoulder blades, pulling her closer and adding passion to the kiss, adding fire to it. His tongue took possession of her, sliding between her lips and dancing around her own.

He broke the kiss after a long moment, listening to her words, a smirk crossing his face. “The water is getting cold? It’s hardly been drawn for 5 minutes.” But still, he obliged her, standing carefully. His arms wrapped around her hips to hold her close to him, and as he stood his hips shifted several times, doing long and sudden thrusts. He stepped out of the tub, carrying their dripping bodies to the bed, pushing open the drapes of the canopy bed and bringing her back to the soft covers. He shifted her to have her head on a pillow, his body blanketing hers fully.

Lilly let out many soft moans while he thrusted into her. As he kissed her back she smiled letting her tounge dance around with his loosing breath she broke the kiss quickly and took in a deep breath looking into his eyes. "Please Alexander take me" she whispered and looked at him and slowly rode him up and down biting her lower lip gently.

As Alexander lifted her and did quick thrusts into her she couldn't help but inhale sharply and scream a little at the pleasure that he built up in her. He was teasing her and she did not enjoy it. As he took her to the bed she smirked and leaned in kissing at his neck nipping and sucking at it determined to leave some type of mark hoping he wouldn't get to angry. Lilly looked up at him as she was laid down on the bed. She spread her legs for Alexander to take his place between them again and moaning softly as he covered her body with his and kissed his lips again wraping her arms around his neck slowly.

Her whispered begging sent a wave of heat through his body. “Don’t worry, Lilly. I will.” He whispered in return, nipping at her ear as he led her into his room. She was more than willing to have him return to his rightful place inside her, legs spread wide. He obliged as he blanketed her body, sliding into her to the hilt, letting a groan leave his lips before stifling it with a heavy kiss.

As her arms went around his neck, he broke the kiss, nipping her lip to tease her as his hips picked up an even but slow rhythm, sliding out to the head before sliding all the way back inside her tight grasp. His lips trailed down to her neck, teasing. Slowly, he bit down, being very slow in the drink. He was more interested in giving her more of the aphrodisiac.

Back
Top Bottom