Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

lit+ fxf, mxf, mxm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

veins tangled

Super-Earth
    • a bit about me.
      hi there! my name is alice. or at least, that's my writing name.
      i've updated this because after over a year of use, my tastes and preferences have changed.
      i've also put up a few new pairings and plots and changed up my f-list, so have a look!
      i hide my online status on here, so don't be discouraged if my icon isn't lit up.
      you're absolutely welcome to drop me a line and ask anything you might be
      curious about.
      with that said, i'll spare you my life story so you can skip on down to the rest of this~

a few guidelines.
      i like details, imagery, and lengthy posts. even if it's something casual and short-term.
      i use descriptions rather than models/actors/anime photos.
      i can play either gender, all gender pairings, and both the aggressive and submissive
      archetype - although i really don't enjoy defining roles by their sexual stance.
      please respect my limitations, and i'll do the same for you. if you've read something
      you don't enjoy, just nudge me and tell me to knock it off.
      i write in third person and i expect the same from you.
      i prefer private messages to threads. i'm also fond of e-mail.
      i can usually reply pretty rapidly. if i don't, feel free to remind me after a few days.

plots and pairings.
      i'm totally open to suggestions. i'm also easing into the fantasy and horror genres,
      so kudos if you request either of those!
      a * indicates a plot or idea.

general:
      rehab facility/mental institution
      friend x friend with a dirty secret
      friend x blind (or) deaf friend
      tattoo artist x customer with a crush
      bi-curiousxcross-dresser* (mxm)
      friends meeting after chatting through a dating site
      druggie x dealer // drug pusher x highschooler
      masquerade (modern or medieval, fxf preferred)
      doll x human/creator (i've never tried this.)
      celebrity x desperate paparazzi * (ocs)
      celebrity x fan (ocs)
      band member x fan (ocs)
      artist x muse
      model x photographer
      twin x twin / sibling x sibling
      ghost x human
      pre, post, mid apocalypse
      dystopian societies
      totalitarin governments
      imaginary friend x creator
      psychotic x hallucination
      friend x ill friend
      lover x ill lover
      abusive relationship (platonic or other)
      openly gay x closeted
      openly gay x friend
      rave, party, concert, etc
      wealthy x poor
      1950's housewives
      whorehouse
      independent prostitutes
      carnival/circus
      hair stylist/ x regular customer
      pen pals
      sadist/masochist

fantasy & fairy tales:
      water nixies
      nymphs
      fairies
      sirens
      sprites
      angels
      succubus/incubus
      ---
      snow white
      sweetheart roland (wiki link)
      rapunzel
      rumpelstiltskin

fandoms:
      alice in Wonderland
      // alice, the hatter, chesh, the queen - any mix!
      sweeney todd
      // sweeney x lovett, oc x sweeney/lovett - suggest.
      wrist cutters
      // oc x oc
      the hunger games
      // pre-katniss oc tributes, post mockingjay ocs.
      ahs asylum
      // mary/lana, grace/lana, kit/lana.
      // violet/tate, violet/'young' moira, tate/'young' moira

plot bank
      the catacombs // horror ● prostitute/prostitute
      the time setting is adjustable, as are the roles. feel free to make suggestions.
      in a dystopian society, sex is restricted unless a couple has been approved for reproduction to prevent overpopulation.
      of course, sex is a primal instinct, and people will go to any extent to have it.

in a shady corner of a crumbling town exists a small lingerie shop. the skimpy clothing exists as one of the last legal sexually driven items, and thus, serves as beacon to sexually repressed men and women alike.
      of course, if one was looking for anything more than a few scantily cut corsets to get off, they need only to request the 'temptation' series in order to be lead to the basement by a dead-eyed cashier. the basement holds a closet which holds a false wall. One solid thump, and you've made it to the partially collapsed catacombs that serve as the home to the city's largest prostitution ring.
      - - - - - - -
      character a and b are veteran workers. they've roamed the tapestry of halls for a few years now, no longer craving daylight, but rather the drugs supplied by their tyrant of a ring leader.
      word of murder has been whispered by the workers for a few weeks now, but the two dismiss it as tall tales such as these have come and gone multiple times before. they tend to their customers, avoid the ring leader, and enjoy their drug fueled haze of lives.
      that is, until character a accidentally stumbles upon a rather disturbing scene whilst roaming a rarely populated section of the catacombs. they stifle a shriek as here eyes take in the bloody mess of a customer being mangled by none other than their ring leader.
      they flee undetected, confiding only in character b. they formulate a plan to escape, but are caught by a fellow worker, and left at their murderous leader's mercy. the leader has them imprisoned in a locked room, occasionally opening the door to throw in scraps of food or a customer who isn't too picky. they're valuable - and not to mention popular with customers, after all.
      they beg each customer that they're given, pleading them to call for help. but it seems decent members of society are none too hasty to tell the police of the prostitution ring. it is, after all, the only sexual outlet available.

*more coming soon!

you are always free to suggest something~

a short list of what i won't do:
      furries, animals, giants, 'micro', dragons,
      extreme age gaps, parentxchild relations,
      rape, scat, watersport, feet fetishes,
      tentacles, slavexmaster, futa, anime.
      if you're interested as to what i do like, here's my f-list

i'll probably be modifying and adding to this thread as i go, but you're still free to drop me a line.

I'm willing to do the Siren x Human rp with you. That is of course if it's still available.

alice dear said:
A bit about me.
My name is Alice. I live in the states, and I'm saving up for school.
I've been writing for about seven years now, and as much as I love it, I'm too fickle to write a novel, so I use roleplays to get my fix.
If you'd like to get to know me out of character, feel free. I'm a chatty thing and I adore meeting new people.

A few guidelines.
I tend to get a little lengthy with my posts. If you'd like me to tone it down, just let me know. I don't really care for roleplays that consist of three sentences per message, though.
I do all gender pairings (hence the title, hurderp.) and I play both genders. No qualms there. I will let you know fxf is a favorite of mine, though. /hinthint.
You know what's marvelous? A roleplay with a proper mix of story and smut. Those are definitely the best in my opinion, but I'm not opposed to a purely platonic relationship or the polar opposite.
For some reason things tend to drop to grades school level literature when people get into gritty situations. I really don't like this. Just because are characters are between the sheets or in some other compromising position, we shouldn't drop the effort, right?

I'd really prefer to take this elsewhere. I'm a forgetful thing and for some reason I can never remind myself to log in here. E-mail is your best bet, although I can tolerate private messages if you insist.

Plots and pairings.
craving plotted*

General:
siren (mermaid) x human*
rehab facility/mental institution
friend x friend with a dirty secret
tattoo artist x customer
bi-curiousxcross-dresser*
friend meeting after chatting through a dating site
druggie x dealer // drug pusher x highschooler
masquerade (modern or medieval)
doll x human/creator (I've never tried this.)
celebrity x desperate paparazzi *
celebrity x fan
band member x fan
artist x muse
model x photographer
twin x twin / sibling x sibling

Fandoms:
Alice in Wonderland
// Alice, the Hatter, Chesh, the Queen - any mix!
Sweeney Todd
// Sweeney x Lovett, OC x Sweeney/Lovett - suggest.
Wrist Cutters
// OC x OC

You are always free to suggest something~

A short list of what I won't do:
furries, animals, giants, pixies, dragons,
extreme age gaps, parentxchild relations,
rape, scat, watersport, feet fetishes,
tentacles, slavexmaster.
If you're interested as to what i do like, here's my f-list

I'll probably be modifying and adding to this thread as I go, but you're still free to drop me a line. Private messages, E-mail, AIM, all of that jazz. You're also more than welcome to post below.

I was hoping to do the celebrity/desperate papparzzi RP. Had some ideas about this and where we could take it. Please feel free to PM me to talk more. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom