Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Two Adventurers (ZodiacDragon1014 and Karo)

Jerik wrapped one arm back behind her back, while the other slid down her body to her rear. Gripping her ass firmly, Jerik began to thrust, slow and deep at first, but quickening his pace and force with each thrust of his hips. This was what she had been waiting for, and it certainly had been for him.

With each thrust, Arastine took in all of him. Jerik made sure of it. His thrusts quickly became powerful, pushing the limits of how far into her he could go and beyond. Their hips together made a slapping sound that could probably be heard by all manner of creatures out beyond their shelter. The sensations were incredible. It was almost as if he had forgotten them, and being here with her reminded him all over again.

As he thrust inside of her, his grip on both her back and especially her ass tightened. He ploughed her almost nonstop, interrupted only by a moment of slowing down to prevent ejaculation too quickly, only to have to pace quickened and the thrusts more forceful.

She let her fingers rake down his back, leaving light scratches as her hips were lifted up off the ground by Jerik. She bit her lip, quiet moans escaping with each thrust at first, quickly melding into a series of ecstatic cries and moans as his pace increased. Ever inch on her felt like it was on fire, and the heat was only spreading.

She had never felt anything like this before, with Jerik paying such careful attention to her pleasure, it was an entirely new experience.

Her hands moved back up to his shoulders again, her entire body shaking and trembling as he continued to pound into her so roughly.

Soon, she was nearly screaming in pleasure, her nails digging into his shoulders as her hands moved back up around his neck once more. Every muscle in her body seemed to twitch and spasm all at once as she hit climax so suddenly, writhing in complete ecstasy on the ground below him.

All of it, the slow build up of pleasure to the final unbelievable moments had been incredible. He barely winced at the pain as her nails scraped down his back and eventually dug back into his shoulders. His focus was on her, giving her what he hoped would be the best sex she had ever had, or at least the best sex that she had in a long while.

Her screams of pleasure was music to his ears, and he hoped to hear them even more as his hand on her ass pressed her hips even closer, making the pounding that he was giving her even more intense until finally he felt her body reaching its climax, the liquids of her body gushing from her, filling her pussy and completely drenching his cock. Even after she had climaxed, he continued to thrust, not content to stop until he too was done. It only took a few seconds more until he felt it.

Pulling out of her, her hole and his cock drenched with her juices, Jerik began to jerk himself off, his own fluids being expelled from his very stiff penis. His cum shot hard and fast onto Arastine's chest and stomach. Jerik sat there on his knees for a while, panting. He took a moment... no... he took several moments to look and admire her. She lay sprawled on the ground before him, legs spread still, her pussy, her stomach, and her chest glistening in what was left of the light from outside. It was a beautiful sight to behold, and he just kept on admiring.

Arastine lay on the ground, panting heavily, her chest heaving as she caught her breath. Covered in sweat, cum, and the remaining water from the river, she lay absolutely still for some time, only shifting slightly once her heart had returned to a more normal pace.

Slowly, she began to stir, arching her back up as she stretched. "Wow." she finally said quietly. She tried to sit up slowly, but then laid right back down, completely drained of any energy. "I...that's...probably the best I've ever had." she said to him.

Jerik positioned himself next to her now. Sitting cross-legged now, he looks down to her, placing the back of his hand on her shoulder, running it down from her shoulder, down her arm, then back up again, repeating this pattern as she lay there on the ground. He still admired her beautiful, sexed up body, being able to finally bring his attention away from it as she spoke.

"Well, looks like I need to top myself now."

Jerik says with a chuckle, his hand continuing its motion up and down her arm. He looked up, outside of their shelter. The last bits of sun were beginning to leave them. It would be dark soon. He looks back at her, once again looking her over. With a smile he says.

"We may need to get you cleaned up."

"Yeah, I think that would be the best.' she said with a smile. She somewhat missed the little touches, but there would be time for that later. She needed to get cleaned up, and doing so before it was fully dark would be the best. She was reluctant to leave the warmth of their shelter, but unfortunately she had to.

Slowly, she sat up, and crawled out of their little lean-to, and made her way down to the river to wash herself off. Shame, she had just about gotten herself dried off, too.

She sat herself down at the edge of the water and began to wash herself, scrubbing off the sweat, dirt, and cum that clung to her. "You know.' She said to him, turning back to face him as she washed. "No one's...ever really done anything for me like that. I mean...I could tell, you weren't just in that for yourself."

As Arastine left the shelter, so too did Jerik. Although he didn't quite need to clean up quite as much as she did, it would still make him feel better if he cleaned up what he could. Kneeling down next to her by the stream, using the running water to clean off what he needed, he made sure that he didn't get himself too wet so as not to completely undo the drying process he had gone through in the shelter. Content with himself, he stood up, listening to her words.

"I was definitely in it for the both of us."

Jerik said with a smile. Since sex involved both partners, Jerik had only seen it fit that both participants got the most out of the experience, especially when it was with someone that he cared about.

"I'm glad it was with you."

She smiled a bit to him as she finished washing herself, then stood. She untied her hair from the braid she had put it up in, and fixed it again after brushing out the few leaves and twigs that had collected there. From washing, she was fairly soaked through again, and gave another tiny little shiver.

"There aren't many guys like you out there." She said to him. "I've met some real assholes in my time." she said with a shrug as she started back to the tent. "Only in it for themselves, never worried about anyone else...and hell, that's coming from someone who steals for a living.'

She shrugged. "At least it looks like we have a fairly safe place to sleep tonight."

Jerik followed her to the shelter, setting himself down on the ground once there. She was right. There weren't many guys out there quite like him. Chivalry for the most part, seemed to be just about dead.

"I've met many of those ass holes as well. Sooner or later, they wind up dead."

It wasn't just men of course. It was people in general, of all different races. Dwarves, elves, half-elves, humans, and many more. Ass holes mixed in with racism coming in from all sides made this world they lived in an often very scary place to live. In a way, the forest served as a barrier from it all. Now if only they didn't have to deal with whatever was out there.

"Yes we should. Safe from those damn plants anyway. I'm still trying to wrap my head around what exactly is going on out there..."

She sighed. "I wish I knew." she said. "I mean, I've never heard of anything like this...I just hope we can actually get out of here." she sighed. Once Jerik was back inside, she leaned against him again, cuddling up against him for warmth.

"We'll just...have to take things one day at a time, just keep moving forward and hope we can figure something out."

She shook her head again. "I think...as long as we've got each others' backs, we'll be alright."

It was this unknown that had Jerik worried. It brought him back to his knowledge about dragon lore, about the Green Dragon in particular. He couldn't rule out that possibility at all, but if it was a Green Dragon, it would have to be of Great Wyrm status. Only a Great Wyrm was capable of commanding plants in such a fashion. Jerik shuddered at the thought, though didn't voice his concern to Arastine just yet. He was comforted however at her cuddling up beside him. Wrapping both arms around her naked, and now mostly wet and cold body, he pulls her close, attempting to warm her.

"Agreed. With any luck we'll get out of here before we find out what it actually is."

Holding her was certainly comforting, but Jerik's mind now raced back to the encounter across the river. The plants had been much more aggressive, which told him that their deaths were certainly a priority. He feared even that these attacks were a direct result of his own objective. If that was the case, it seemed more and more likely that a dragon was responsible.

"We'll be alright."

Jerik assured her.

Arastine sighed and nodded. "Right.' she said quietly, settling against him with a yawn. She was still completely exhausted, between their fight to get across the river and the tiring sex they had partaken in. Rest seemed like a fantastic proposal.

"We should try and sleep, make some progress tomorrow." she said to him, resting her head against his chest.

"I think...we should just rest for now." she said. "I don't think we'll be attacked again..."

Resting her head against his chest, Jerik takes his hand and runs it through her hair and along her soft cheek, doing his best to keep his mind off of the possible assailant. It worked to a point. The only thing he found that was able to further distract his mind was wrapping both arms around her and keeping her close to him. Having her there seemed to ground him for the moment.

After several long moments in the dark, sleep slowly began to take the better of Jerik, and within minutes, he was out like a light, Arastine comfortably within his embrace. And so Arastine and Jerik slept til the morning sun would awaken them.

Arastine yawned as she woke, still settled easily against Jerik's chest as the sun rose. She hadn't slept so soundly in a long time. Though it was still early, the rising sun was warming the clearing. Reluctantly, she wriggled her way out of the knight's arms, to check on her still slightly damp clothes. Damn; she had hoped that she would be able to get dressed right away, but it seemed like there would be a while left to wait.

Instead, she slipped back into the lean-to, and back against Jerik's chest, grinning as she nudged him awake.

Jerik had been sleeping soundly up until the moment where Arastine had nudged him awake. Opening his eyes, he was then staring her in the face, her big eyes looking at him accompanied by a wide grin on her face. He wriggled a little bit, not quite ready to get up. With a yawn and a sign, he spoke.

"Yes? And what are you grinning about?"

He asked her with a chuckle, having for the moment forgotten all about their assailant. It was a warm feeling waking up to a beautiful morning with a beautiful woman by his side. Just about nothing was more beautiful than this, and Jerik was enjoying every second of it.

"You were snoring." she chuckled as she leaned in against his chest again. "My clothes are still wet, and I can imagine yours are, too." she said. "It should keep warming up for a while, but until then, we have some time to kill.' she said.

She sat up, her hands on his shoulders as she looked at him. "You know..." She said. "I know I've said it a lot, but I really do appreciate what we did last night." She said. "I'm obviously not much of a prude, but most guys aren't...they aren't like you at all." she said. "Just..." She said. "Thanks. I haven't felt...felt like that in a long time."

"Pfft! I don't snore!"

He said chuckling. When she sat up and placed her hands on his shoulders, his hands almost immediately went to her waist. His hands slowly ran up and down her waist. Unlike the night before, her skin was now dry and warm. He looked into her eyes as she spoke. She was right, she had said it a lot, but Jerik didn't tire of hearing it. He loved it, in fact.

"It was my pleasure, Ari."

He said with a smile. His hands then slid around her body, wrapping them around her and pressing her naked form into his own while his lips made contact with hers. Jerik kissed her long and hard, his hands trailing up and down her back. All manner of worry were temporarily erased from his mind. This was where he wanted to be.

"You totally were!" She laughed back as he pulled her against him again. At once she laced her fingers through Jerik's hair as he pulled her in for a deep kiss, returning the affection eagerly. She held on for a long time, then pulled back slowly.

"Jerik..." she said quietly. "Maybe...we shouldn't be getting so attached. i mean...we don't even know how long we're going to be traveling together, right?"

Jerik listened to her words. He understood where she was coming from, though he could also detect by the tone of her voice that she didn't exactly like what she was saying. His hands still rested on her back, still holding her close, not quite willing to give her up.

"Do you remember what I told you, Ari?"

Jerik asked. He wasn't entirely sure that she'd remember, and he didn't really give her the time to think about it and respond. Instead, he continued to talk.

"I said that I would be your ally, friend, shield, whatever you need, whatever you want me to be. That's here in this forest, and even outside of it."

He hadn't said that last bit before, but regardless, it was how he felt. He was willing to stay with her, even if they were to escape this god-forsaken forest. He wanted her company.

"I..." she said quietly, then nodded, smiling a bit to him. "Right.' she said. "We'll just...take things as they're thrown at us." She said with a smile.

"You know, no one's called me Ari for a long time.' she replied with a grin. "I usually only let close friends give me nicknames like that.' she laughed as she crinkled her nose a bit as she spoke. "I guess you're one of them, then." she said.

"We'll just...see how things go." She said. "One day at a time."

He returned her smile with a smile of his own. He meant his words, and he hoped that she knew that he was at least sincere. He had learned so much about her over the past several days, more than he could have ever hoped to learn by pure conversation alone. He trusted her with his life, and he hoped she felt the same.

"Well good. I hope I'm a good friend at the very least."

Jerik says with a smile. His hands were still on her back and waist. Giving her one last squeeze, pressing her naked self against himself, he finally released her from his grasp... reluctantly.

"Agreed. One day at a time."

Jerik finally managed to say.

She nodded to him again, and slowly stood as he released her. "Things should be pretty dry by now." she said as she checked on her drying clothes. Still a little damp in places, but good enough for now. They would contnue to dry as she wore them, as well. She stepped into the pants and threw the top over her head before she went to don her armor once more, the heavy padding hiding the curves she was sure Jerik had gotten used to seeing.

"We really should hurry, though; we're shorthanded on supplies now. I had to leave mine behind when we were attacked.' she said.

Jerik himself stood up as well, slowly however, watching Arastine as she dressed. He was beyond trying to hide his watchful eye of her. When she had just about clothed herself completely, Jerik began to dress himself. Much like Arastine's clothing, his too were still a little damp in certain areas. He shivered slightly as he put on his underclothes. Then came the armor. It was a process donning on and clasping his armor in place, taking several minutes before he was clothed and geared up for the journey.

They had little supplies now, what rations were left in Jerik's pack making up the bulk of the load. He wasn't sure how they were going to get out of this one. Hunting was now practically not an option. Jerik's bow was one of the many things left behind when they fled. With a sigh, a sigh heavier than he had intended, he spoke.

"Which way are we headed?"

"Keep following the river, I suppose.' she said, checking to be sure that her knives were in place. It was all she had left to defend herself with. She hadn't had much in her pack, but the loss was a hit enough in itself, and she highly doubted she'd be seeing her belongings again.

"At least we know we won't be going in circles that way." she sighed, and started along the bank, craning her neck to see off in the distance, and to listen for any of the tell-tale rustling of the plants that had attacked them. Thankfully nothing yet, but she was prepared.

"We should cover as much distance as we can." They were in a race now of sorts, with fewer supplies and less to survive off of. They needed to get out of the woods as fast as they could.

Jerik nodded and followed closely behind her, letting her take up the lead. Time was now certainly against them. Having lost most of their supplies left them vulnerable, which would have provided the perfect opportunity for whatever was trying to kill them to do so. However, it was clear that whatever was trying to kill them didn't wish to do it directly, at least not yet, resorting instead to tricks such as commanding plants to whittle away and weaken them. With Arastine and Jerik now running short on supplies, it was possible that they wouldn't run into another attack by plants, and that their next attack would be a bit more direct. Also too, there were other factors. If the assailant didn't get them first, the other monsters, or even starvation and dehydration certainly would.

Jerik went over and over in his mind everything it could possibly be. More and more he came back to a Green Dragon. Once again Jerik shuddered. They would be in no position to take on a Green Dragon if that was the case, let alone a Great Wyrm. He felt he had a pretty good idea of what it was, but the question was now, should he tell Arastine? He didn't want to load her up with such an immense stressor. At the same time, he also didn't want them to walk into a situation that they both weren't prepared for. After several minutes of Jerik's internal struggle, he finally spoke.

"Ari... I think I may know what's been attacking us..."

Here it came. He wasn't quite sure how Ari would react to his speculation, but he was going to go for it anyway. Good or bad, she needed to know at least what he thought.

Back
Top Bottom