Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Two Adventurers (ZodiacDragon1014 and Karo)

Arastine finished her own small portion of rations before she stood. Scouting out around the area, a few fallen branches and twisted together vines were quickly constructed into a small lean-to, hopefully enough to help block out the wind. It wasn't much, but anything they could get together would help.

Once that was taken care of, she quickly kicked off her boots and stripped down completely. She didn't seem at all shy about doing so, not even giving a second glance back to Jerik as she shed her clothes. Her entire body was lithe and muscular, her skin littered with old scars, a few tattoos, and fresher cuts and scrapes from their more recent run-ins with the sentient plants.

She said nothing to Jerik as she spread her clothes out to dry, then immediately huddled up in the little shelter she had put together.

Once Jerik had finished his own meal, he gathered his armor and weapon, placing them all just outside of the makeshift shelter. As Arastine stripped off her clothes, his gaze couldn't help but fall onto her body. Her wet clothes had already made her curves pop out at him, and to now see her shed off her clothes and be completely naked just magnified the beauty of each curve. Her body was still wet from the stream, and though sunlight was slowly beginning to leave them, what light remained made her skin glisten and shine. He did his best not to stare, but she truly was a sight to behold. He rejoiced in his mind that she never thought to look back at him as she stripped.

Finally, once he had felt he had watched her enough, he too began to strip his own clothes off, a feat that proved to be more cumbersome and annoying than he would have liked as his clothes now began to cling more to his body. Jerik's body was lean, yet big, a comfortable mid ground between the two. His body too contained its own share of scars, mostly scars from battles fought long ago. Anything else shown as bruises from the encounter just moments before. The only tattoo that shown was the Order of Bahamut, a tattoo symbolized by the great platinum dragon itself running the length of his right arm. Jerik took a seat right next to Arastine now, his clothes spread out to provide the quickest possible drying.

If she had noticed him staring, she didn't make any sign that she had. The small little shelter she had built was enough to block out the light breeze, and with the two of them sharing the small space, it was already beginning to warm up. Once Jerik had settled down, Arastine leaned back against his bare chest, and busied herself with tying her hair up in a loose braid to keep it from tangling too badly.

"I suppose I should probably thank you again.' She said with a bit of a laugh. "I probably wouldn't have gotten through that by myself."

Jerik welcomed her against him, wrapping his arm around her naked body. Pressing her comfortable against his own, he runs his hands up and down along her arms, doing what he could to get her warmer. He couldn't help but chuckle at her words.

"You're welcome."

He responded, his hands still moving up and down her arms.

"I'm not sure either one of us would have survived if we stayed."

Jerik's tone became a little bit more serious as he kept speaking.

"I... probably would have kept on fighting had you not suggested we leave."

He almost hated to admit that, but it was true. It was an old warrior code dealing with honor in a fight. Never backing down. Never giving your enemy to satisfaction of sending you back like a cowering dog with its tail between its legs. Jerik realized how ridiculous the code would have been against an army of assaulting vines and branches. There was no honor to be gained from anything of the sort. Old habits.

She smiled a bit to him, her chilled flesh warming up under his care. Her shivering had ceased, and she leaned comfortably against him, holding his arm up around her to keep the chill from returning.

"I told you we make a good team." she chuckled. They really did balance each other out, a brave knight and a crafty thief. Where one lacked the other excelled, it seemed.

"If we didn't have different goals in mind, I'd say we should consider sticking together after we get out of this hell. But I don't think you want to be poking around with a thief for long."

Jerik wrapped his arms around her body now, both arms crossing her chest to press her firmly against his own body. Her skin was smooth and soft, and he enjoyed the feeling of body against his own. Despite the day's events, he was able to calm and just live in that very moment with her. He loved having her around. They complimented each other beautifully.

"Ha, yes you did. And I would have to agree. No doubt we both would be dead if we didn't have each other to work with."

Jerik rested his head atop of hers. As he held her, the warmth from both his body and hers being trapped by the shelter began to get to a comfortable temperature. It wasn't optimal yet, but it was progress.

"Well now, I don't think I mind all that much by hanging around a thief. It's worked out pretty well for me so far."

Jerik teased. When he really thought about it though, he wanted her to come with him to the Order. To do what? He didn't know. But since their skills complimented each other so perfectly, he now could almost not even imagine going on without her. Her survival skills her miles ahead of his own. Add to that, he wanted her around because he genuinely cared for her and her safety. He wanted to be around her.

She laughed and nodded to him. She had settled back against him comfortably, her hand resting on his arm as he wrapped them around her, keeping her neatly pinned against him. Normally, she would never let anyone get such a hold on her, or anything even close to it, but she genuinely trusted Jerik. They owed each other too much.

"Well," she sighed. "I have the feeling we're going to be stuck in these woods for a while longer. At the very least, we'll have that." she said with a bit of a forced smile.

She was set in her ways. She liked being a thief, and she liked being infamous, even if it was something of a lonesome lifestyle. Besides, whatever order he was looking to find...they didn't seem the type to be friendly to an outlaw, particularly one with no interest in repenting her misdeeds. What use would they have for a thief?

He could tell that she was conflicted. Despite being where they were at, literally in the moment of what they were doing, she wasn't sure about the Order. Not that Jerik could blame her. Most of what was "known" about this order was due to legends and tales. They fought a secretive, ageless war against Tiamat and her spawn. Except for the fact that they fought to protect every citizen and creature in the world against these enemies, not much else was known about them.

"Exactly. We'll both do our best to get each other out of this mess."

Arastine's body was still damp from the stream, beads of water slowly trickling down her shoulders, neck, and her chest. They were losing more sunlight, but despite it all, her skin still shone brilliantly and beautifully. It was enough to make a man go crazy, yet he managed to belay the most intense of urges. Arastine was positioned at an angle as she leaned in against him, so she physically would not be aware of the very physical reaction Jerik was getting to her beauty.

She smiled to him, and nodded. "Right." she said as she glanced back up over her shoulder at him. "At the very least, I know I have a friend, and you the same." she said. "I already told you, that as a thief I have little more to offer up than my honor, and that means you're off-limits as a target for me, and I suppose I can count your Order in on that, as well.' she chuckled.

It had warmed up decently in their little shelter, enough where she would have been alright with breaking away from him. She remained, though, pressed back against him with his strong arms around her chest. It was nice, and if they were going to have to part ways once they were out of the woods, they might as well make the most of their time together.

Inwardly, she kicked herself; this was the exact reason she didn't get attached to people. She was often too far inclined to try and stick around, or do something stupid. Even then, just sitting there, she had her own thoughts that she quickly stifled, things that would only make their parting ways more difficult.

She shifted somewhat anxiously. This was exactly why she didn't deal with other people.

Jerik chuckled at her words. She sounded sincere, and he certainly appreciated and respected her thief's honor, a giant step forward when compared to when they had first met. Two near death experiences had definitely changed his mind about thieves, or at least they had changed his mind about this particular thief. She was one to keep to her word, and he knew that he could trust her.

"I'm sure the Order would appreciate that just as much as I do."

Jerik said with a smile. He hoped that he would be able to push back his urges towards her, hoping that through conversation he could do that. But the more they sat there naked together, the more difficult it became. It had been so very long since he had been with a woman like this. Finally, he removed his head from atop hers, and slowly leaned in, giving her a kiss right down in the curve of her neck, his grip on her not letting up.

"Jerik...?" She asked quietly, falling silent as his kiss met the crook of her neck, the light touch sending a pleasant shiver down her spine. She swallowed hard, but tilted her head to the side to let him continue. While she was no virgin, she couldn't remember the last time she had done anything with anyone who legitimately seemed to care. Everyone else had been either a favor done for some quick coin, or a one-night stand after a night of heavy drinking, often without even exchanging names.

Though she didn't know Jerik all that well, she had the feeling he'd be the type that needed a little bit of urging to continue. Knights and their honor.

"That feels nice." she whispered quietly to him, one hand moving down to his arm, slowly urging his hand down, over the curve of her chest and down her waist.

Her words, her body language, everything seemed to tell him to keep going. He kissed her neck and down to her shoulder, his mouth then making its way back up to her neck. As he kissed her up and down, he used his tongue, lapping up trace amounts of the stream's water left on her.

Jerik could feel her hand's anxious tugs at his own hand. As soon as he felt it, he was quick to comply. His hand made its way down her body. His right hand met with her left breast first. He could feel Arastine's hand wanting his own to move further down her body, but Jerik wished to linger for just a little while. As soon as the palm of his hand came into contact with her breast, he grabbed it. He held that globe of flesh firmly in his hand, though firm enough to cause any sort of pain.

As his right hand fondled her left breast, Jerik moved his left hand from its spot across her chest down to her right breast. He now possessed both breasts in either hand, both gripped firmly. With both hands, he squeezed Arastine's breasts in unison, pressing her back firmly against his chest with each squeeze, all the while still kissing and licking her neck and shoulder before finally speaking.

"Good..."

Jerik whispered to her. He nibbled on her ear before continuing his work on her neck and shoulder.

"Oh...shit..." she breathed out in a heavy whisper as his hands moved across her chest. She kept her head to the side for him, little pools of water gathering in the hollow of her collarbone as the drops continued to fall from her hair and skin.

She was soon aware that her little urgings would not get him to move any quicker, and that he was going to take his time, his hands heavy but not too rough as he groped and squeezed her breasts. She leaned back against him, her arms looping back around his neck for support as she left herself completely exposed for him to explore.

The playful little bites earned another pleased sigh as he nibbled on her ear, the trail of kisses down her throat ending in a quiet, stifled moan as she bit down on her lip.

His hands continued their assault on her breasts, all the more accessible now that her arms were linked behind his head, exposing herself to him. Both globes of flesh in both of his hands, he groped, pressed, and twisted her breasts ever so slightly, enough to where it would stimulate her. He could feel her hardened nipples beneath each hand. As his hands came up for what seemed to be his routine grope, he instead had his index finger and thumb on both hands come down on her nipple, giving them a firm yet gentle squeeze.

By now Jerik was hard and wanted to take her, but he resisted. His mouth continued to play with her, lapping up trace amounts of water from her body while adding his own saliva to it. For moment he paused, taking the time now to blow a steady stream of cool air down along her neck and shoulder, making sure the air met with the saliva-ridden part of her body. It was his intention to make her feel good. He wasn't at all sure about her sex history, but he intended on making this moment one of her best.

She gasped and moaned with his touches, biting down on her lip to stifle sharper cries as he twisted and pinched her nipples. With her head back against his chest, she shook her head slowly, still allowing him to lick and kiss at her throat. Gods, he knew how to tease a girl! She let out a frustrated little whimper at all the light touches, and forcefully grabbed his hand, and pulled it down between her legs.

"Dammit..." she swore under her breath. "You're teasing..." she sighed, though it was certainly clear just how much she was enjoying the attention, her hips rocking forward already before he had even continued his touching further.

Jerik couldn't help but laugh at her actions. Indeed, it was the teasing that got him so aroused. She had different ideas it seemed, but that didn't mean that was going to go straight for the plunge. He'd play with her in between her legs, but he decided that he'd take his sweet time there too.

"Anxious, are we?"

Jerik says with a chuckle, and kisses her cheek. His right hand was down in between her legs, however his left still remained, move moved to her left breast. He let his left hand pick up where it had left off, pinching her nipples enough to get the stimulation for her. He wanted to hear her moans build up. With his right hand, Jerik takes his index finger and runs it along her labia, just over the opening. He wanted to see how long he could draw this out. It soon became a game for him.

She couldn't help but blush at his comment. Perhaps it had been longer than she had thought, for her to be so worked up over this. Almost at once, her hips rocked forward against his hand, and she let out another quiet moan. He was good at this, most men she had encountered were more than willing to just go for the quick fuck and be gone.

Her breathing was already growing heavier, her chest heaving as he continued to toy with her and tease her. Just from the single pass of his finger across her opening, she was already wet and squirming, another low, eager cry escaping her lips.

She leaned back again, turning her head to lay a few light kisses to the side of Jerik's neck, nibbling a bit at the skin playfully as she laced her fingers through his hair.

Jerik chuckled at her blushing face, exposing more of his neck as she nibbled on him. His left hand continued to play with her left breast for a little while longer, pinching, pressing, twisting her breast every which way. All the while, his right hand continued to just make passes along the surface of her opening, never actually penetrating her with his finger. He wanted to wait.

Finally, his left hand trails down from her breast, gliding effortlessly over stomach and down to her waist. With both his hands relatively close together, he takes them both and moves them to her knees, spreading her legs apart just a little bit more. From her knees, he traces a line with both his index fingers down the inside of her thighs, traveling closer and closer to her pussy. Once both fingers had made it to either lip, he took both fingers and would spread the lips of her pussy apart ever so slightly before closing them up again.

"Oh...you're awful...' She moaned against his neck. It seemed every little movement she made, trying to get him to touch more, to move things on, was in vain, and only proceeded to frustrate and arouse her further. Jerik knew what he was doing.

She let out another quiet sigh, once again bringing her hands up around his neck to support herself as he pushed her legs apart. The light trail he traced up her thigh only made her shiver again, another moan breaking the quiet night air. Finally, it seemed like she would be getting what she was aching and nearly pleading for. But no! There he was with the teasing again!

"Jerik!" She whined. "Just...gods!" She stammered out in her frustration.

Jerik full on laughed at this point. It was her whines and her vain attempts at getting him to move things along that aroused him and pleased him. He was well aware that most other men would have simply had their way with her and would have been done with it. No, not him. He wanted her to feel and experience every second of this.

"Good things come to those who wait."

Jerik says with a chuckle. He kisses her neck once more before finally deciding to give her what she wanted. Moving this middle finger of his right hand to her opening, he slowly sticks his finger in and then removes it, as if testing the waters until finally it takes the plunge. His middle finger buries itself inside her, moving in as deep as he could get it. His left middle finger on the other hand, moved to her clit, beginning to slowly rub it.

The relieved sigh she let out was masked by a low, satisfied moan as he finally pressed his fingers inside of her already wet hole. At once her hips arched up against his hand as he stroked her clit slowly. Finally.

She silenced herself for some time, no words, only soft, eager moans as she let him continue the touching and teasing.

It seemed he had satisfied her enough for the time being, where she was content with the pace he was going at. Of course, she wanted more eventually, and she shivered in delight at the anticipation of what was to come, but for now, she'd let him continue teasing and touching.

It didn't take much for Jerik to notice the difference in her behavior. Where before she had been full of whining a complaints about long and drawn out he had been making the experience, now she was dead silent, except of course for the moans that accompanied his fingering of her.

"Well now, I see you seem to be quite content. Maybe I should switch to something else."

Jerik teased, not removing either finger from between her legs. Having reached this point was almost a point of no return for him. Now that his finger was buried with her, becoming drenched in her juices, he wouldn't have been able to stop even if he wanted to torture some other way. As best he could, Jerik used his arms to press her a little more firmly against him, while his right middle finger continued to move in and out of her, still moving at a snail's pace, while his left finger continued to stimulate her clit.

She sighed again in contentment, perfectly happy to let him pull her back against his chest. Her hips arched up to meet his thrusts into her body, loving every little touch he gave her. Still, he was teasing, but at least now she was getting the pleasure she had been craving.

Possibly, as expected, she let out another whine after a few minutes of the slow, languid thrusts into her already aching pussy. How she had managed to hold off this long without taking control herself, she couldn't say, but she had about had enough.

"Jerik..." she leaned back, her breath warm against his neck as she whispered into his ear. "Jerick, stop teasing, please...just...just c'mon and fuck me already..."

Jerik smiled at her words, looking into her eyes as she spoke to him. With a nod and a kiss to her lips, he speaks.

"Of course."

Removing his fingers from her pussy, his fingers now drenched with her juices, he cleans them off by rubbing his fingers along her body, particularly on her breasts. Coming out from behind her, Jerik positioned himself in front of her, his right hand now at her back, letting her down on her back. He couldn't help but admire her lying there beneath him. As usual, she looked beautiful, her perfectly sculpted body seeming to bring him new life as he gazed upon her.

Finally he leaned down close to her, his face with her breasts. The juices he had previously set on her chest he now began to lap up with his tongue, working his way up, making sure he got every last bit of her juices. He kissed and licked all the way up from her chest, along her shoulders, up her neck, and to her lips. There he hovered now, Arastine's legs spread ready to accept him. He kissed her for a moment, delaying the deed just a little while longer as a last tease to her before at long last ... penetration. Jerik had begun to move his large cock within her, only the head having entered.

Arastine sighed again as she was eased down onto the ground. She shifted just slightly to get comfortable as Jerik leaned in over her. She let her hands rest on his shoulders, tracing them down his muscular chest and down his arms as she looked up to him, sprawled out on her back as she was. She had an expectant smirk on her lips, and leaned up and wrapped her arms around Jerik's neck again, leaving a few more quick, passionate kisses to his neck before lying down once again.

When finally she settled down on the ground again, Jerik had begun the slow line of kisses up her chest and stomach. More teasing? She was about to open her mouth in protest, but was cut off by the sudden kiss to her lips. She watched him for a few moments, biting down on her lip to stifle her moan as his cock suddenly pushed inside of her. However, he stilled almost at once. Arastine sighed in frustration yet again, and arched her hips up, driving him deeper inside of her pussy.

Back
Top Bottom