Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cooking up revenge

Sylvia glared at him, the drug's effect slowly wearing off. She still felt high, but her arousal was coming down, allowing her to be angrier than before. She bit him when he placed his thumb in her mouth, moving from the bed she grabbed her dressing grown and slipped it on as she fled the room, headed quickly towards her brothers office. "Brother!" She called out in distress. SHe didn't believe Allister. There was no way herbs could take her pleasure.

Allister cursed and started to chase after her, but he couldn't run around the mansion in the nude, and his clothing took a bit more effort to put back on than hers. Knowing he wouldn't be able to catch her, he busied himself cleaning the scene. With any luck, he would be able to deny that anything had happened... well, he probably couldn't cover up the doctor's death. But he did managed to place the deceased man on Sylvia's bed, removing his pants. Even after death, the doctor's manhood was still firm, and considering the rest of the stains on the bed, it would probably look like he had slept with Sylvia. Allister, on the other hand, would be diligently working in the kitchen when they arrived at the scene.
If he was very lucky, Victor would believe his eyes over his sister, but Allister had to prepare for the worst. Can a succubus even be killed with a knife?

Her brother looked up from his desk as his sister approached. He had been doing some of the menial financial work involved in maintaining such a large estate. His sister looked very upset, and his face clouded with concern. "What's wrong, Sylvia?"

Sylvia moved to hide in her brothers arms. "Allister...He's drugging my food. He did last night for the first time. I don't what it is..but..it made me do..unspeakable things at his command.. He tried to feed it to me again this morning but I refused. I fought him and he forced the drugs into my mouth..I screamed for you then..I was too far under the drug when you got there..He made me lie..made me..seduce the doctor..and kill him. And when he was dead..he had his way with me. He keeps telling me without him..without the drug..I'll never feel pleasure again. I'm a succubus, Victor, i can't lose that!"

Back
Top Bottom