Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cooking up revenge

"You're hardly in a position to make threats, are you?" The hand that had laid gently on her throat suddenly gripped tightly, choking her. Allister hadn't taken anywhere near the dose that Sylvia had, but the drug from the food he'd eaten was beginning to affect him nonetheless, and it was getting harder to restrain himself. Still, killing her would serve no purpose, and so he released her throat, sliding his hand down to her breast and squeezing it tightly, twisting it and digging his fingernails in until he drew blood. With his other hand he roughly fondled her moist opening. "You don't get it yet. Without my drug, you'll never be able to feel pleasure again." Granted, that wasn't actually true yet; if she stopped using it now, she could make a full recovery. Or perhaps not, considering the massive dose he had given her. It was hard to tell.

She screamed in pain as the blood dripped down her cleavage. "That hurt you bastard!" She fought against him. She growled. "I'm a sucubus. I will never lose my pleasure!" That idea scared the hell out of her. She had to stop him. She couldn't lose that. "The doctor will be here shortly, you want to get the hell off before they see!"

Allister removed his hand and stood up, his breathing heavy and erratic as he smoothed his vest. He managed to smile down at her. "You've already lost, Sylvia. If you let anything happen to me, you'll never feel again. There will never be a man handsome enough, a hand talented enough, or a cock large enough to satisfy you, unless I allow it. Could you live like that? It would almost be worth dying if I could look up from hell and watch you going mad." He knelt down and began to clean up the food off the floor. "So be a good girl and take care of the doctor."
Only seconds later, the doctor entered the room, approaching the bed cautiously. "Hello, miss Sylvia." He smiled warmly down at her. He was a human in his mid thirties, a man with an impeccable bedside manner--personal, friendly, and reassuring, without ever being patronizing. "What seems to be the problem?" Her brother had given him a brief description, but he always felt it was better to let his patients speak for themselves if they could.

Sylvia sat, pulling the sheet to cover her. She was about to speka when the doctor stepped in. She looked at Allister, staring him down for a moment before she returnedh er gaze to the doctor, beckoning him forward. Her eyes turned pure white, drawing him in. "Come closer." She slid the shot back down her body to reveal her breasts. when he was close enough, she took his and placed it firmly on her left breast. "Feel my heart beat? So fast.." She slid his hand down her stomach and under the sheets, resting it now against her wet core. "I can't help but be aroused..Help me, doctor. I can't make it stop.." Her voice was..seductive.

"M-miss Sylvia... this is very inappropriate." Sylvia had been ill quite often, but this was a new turn of events. Still, succubi were beings of lust; there were a number of maladies that might afflict them in this way. He would have to be very careful, though, and it was very hard to concentrate when she was being so... grabby. "I... um... I'll have to do a pelvic exam." He tried to pull his hand away, but couldn't muster up much strength when her eyes were drawing him in. "Let me just... get some gloves--"
"You don't need gloves," said Allister, who had slipped behind the doctor. He pushed the man closer to Sylvia. "All you need are your lips."

Sylvia gave an innocent look at her doctor when he tried to pull away, refusing to mov ehr hand from his, keeping him there. "But it feels so much better when you touch it." She bit her bottom lip, batting her eyelashes. When Allister pushed him closer, she used her free arm and wrapped it around the mans neck, pulling him closer, his head at her breast. "Can you hear it? My heart beating with want?"

"I... I..."
Allister groaned at the man's indecision. "Do I have to do everything around here?" He reached over the doctor's shoulders and grabbed Sylvia's breasts, pressing them against the doctor's face. "When you're faced with such luscious fruit, pick it!" He reached one hand down and laid it on top of the doctor's, running it up and down Sylvia's drenched nether region. "When a beautiful woman wants your body, give it to her! Be a fucking man!"
Unable to resist Sylvia's charm any longer, the doctor's eyes glazed over and he began moving the hand against her of his own accord. He covered her breasts in sloppy kisses. Allister rolled his eyes; the man had no technique, although at this point he wondered if Sylvia could tell a difference.

Sylvia smirked, eyes rolling closed as the doctor submitted to her power. She knew the difference. She could feel he hadn't much skill. But, with her senses so strong from the drug, it didn't matter. Every kiss on her breasts felt good, every stroke on her pussy made her wetter. "hmm. Good. Good. Give me some sexual healing, doctor. Fuck the illness out of me." She chooed to him, fingers running through his hair.

The doctor continued his clumsy love-making, his free hand fumbling with his belt buckle. His mouth began to make its way up her neck. He managed to stuff a few fingers in her gushing hole.
Allister sat down next to Sylvia, leaning in to murmur into her ear. "I see you're having fun, but stop fooling around." He bit down lightly on her earlobe. "Suck his soul already. When he's out of the way, you can have a real man." His voice was beginning to turn into an growl. Seeing somebody else play with his toy was pissing him off.

Sylvia could see how it displeased him. So why would she stop? So wanted to see how far she could push it. How far he'd let the doctor go before he got too greedy and did something about it. "What if I don't want to do it yet? hm? What if I want him to finish first?" She slid on hand down her doctors body, helping him under his pants after he managed barely to get the belt buckle off. She unzip them and pulled his hardened cock from it's hiding place. He wasn't has big as Allister, but was thicker. She grinned. "He's thicker than you. Maybe it'll feel better. " She taunted, brushing her lips over the doctors ear. "Fill me doctor."

The doctor nodded dumbly, and tried to press his member into her slit, but couldn't seem to get it in--the area was too slippery, and the head of his penis simply rubbed against her lips without penetrating them. Just when it seemed he might get it in, Allister's hand grabbed a firm hold of the doctor's manhood. He turned pale white from the pain, though his eyes rolled back in his head so he must have enjoyed it at least a little.
"You don't get to have fun, Sylvia, not without my permission. You're mine. And if you want to be filled so badly, you'll do as I tell you."

Sylvia started to smirk, biting her bottom lip as the doctor was so close to getting it in. Thrusting it deep inside. But she frowned instead as Allister grabbed him. "I'll do what you want. I'll suck his soul. But I won't submit so easily. Not now. Not like last night. I know more now. I'll drain him of his soul. But only after I cum one way or another. I can't..focus on my powers enough, when I'm this horny." She giggled darkly at her excuse. "I want pleasure before I cause pain."

Allister rolled his eyes. "You think I'll fall for that?" He groaned. "Fine. But in that case..." He let go of the doctor's manhood only to grab his shoulder, flinging him to the floor. "You'll get plenty of pleasure and pain both." Just as roughly, he grabbed hold of Sylvia, throwing her face down on the bed before yanking off his pants, damaging his belt in his impatience. His member was already hard, though not as fully erect as it could have been. He put his hands on the back of her thighs, spreading her legs forcefully. He spread her exposed lips with both thumbs and plunged into her.

Syliva gasped as she was roughly tossed face down, a displeased grumble following soon after. "Who ever said I wanted your dick again, bastard." She fought it, but the simple feeling of his thumbs speading her lips made her moan. Let alone the sensation of his cock slaming into her. She moaned loudly, hands gripping the bed sheets. "You'll just make the poor man watching?...Make him die with an unpleasured desire to fuck me?" She bit her lips so hard to fight more moans that she drew blood.

"That's right. Don't you like being watched?" As the doctor tried to climb back up on the bed, Allister kicked him in the face, throwing him to the floor. "Or are you really going to pretend you care about him? All you want is to be fucked." He thrust in and out of her rapidly, pounding against her body. He was completely different from the cook of the night before; gone was the careful, teasing Allister. Though he had only taken a little of the drug, it was enough to push him over the edge--right now, he wasn't thinking about giving Sylvia as much pleasure as he could to get her addicted faster. Right now, all he wanted was to cram his meat into her hole. He dug his fingers into her shoulders as he began to thrust even faster.

Sylvia moaned deeply as he dug his nails in and slammed even harder, faster into her tight little cunt. "I' not as heartless as you think i am..I'm a spoiled little bitch but that doesn't mean i walk over everyone and evrything, "she was close to cumming, very close.

"I... don't... care!" he grunted, punctuating each word with a hard thrust. He dragged her upright by the shoulders, continuing to pound his flesh into her as he settled her on his lap. He reached under her arms to grab hold of her breasts, squeezing them roughly. "You... are... mine." He shuddered with the last word, his orgasm filling her up. He sat there panting for a moment, then managed to slow his breathing. "Aren't you? Sylvia..."

Sylvia gasped, a loud moan following as he filled her, his hot cum shooting deep inside her. She could feel every drop that left him. "Ohhh!" This sent her over the edge and forced her into her own orgasm, her warm juices spilling over his manhood. "......I belong..to no one but myself..you are mine, not the other way around." She had no physicial why of fighting him, this. But she could say whatever she pleased to.

"Hmph." He slowly lifted her off his still-hard cock before shoving her to the side. "That's not what you said last night... and you won't be saying it for long. Because until you acknowledge me as your master, you're not getting even a whiff of my little love potion... play with your fuck slaves as much as you want, they won't be enough. Have me killed, and you'll go insane with a want you can never satisfy. Now, do be a dear and kill your doctor."

Sylvia growled softly in her throat. "I don't believe you. No potion could take my passion from me. My lost. My sex drive." She moved to the doctor, carelessly locking lips with him and sucking his soul without any remorse or shame. She shoved him off once he was gone and stared at Allister. "You're an ass.."

"Yes, yes. And yet, you still obey me. Why is that?" He smirked down at her. "You say you don't believe that I can take your pleasure away from you. If I'm just bluffing, why do you go along with everything I've asked of you? You've lied to your brother and killed your doctor, either of whom could have stopped me from laying another finger on you. But that's not what you want, is it? You want to keep me around, because you're scared that you'll go mad without me..." He beckoned to her. "Now come back to bed, while I decide what to do with you next..."

Sylvia looked unamused. But, she was so horny still, her inner thighs dripping wet with her own cum. She crawled back on to the bed slowly, moving under her covers and laying there, never taking her eyes off him. "How exactly do you plan to get everything you want, through me. You may have it. But, you wont' have the power of having it. I will. You will get no respect, you'll have no slaves. I will. They won't know it is you and if they ever found out, then so would my brother.

As she slipped under the covers, Allister settled in beside her. "You'll make me head of your household... all your other slaves will answer to me. And if they start to complain about how I'm... managing them..." He shook his head. "You won't do a thing to help them." His face settled into a thoughtful expression as he settled a finger on her thigh, running his nail up around the curve of her buttock. "Your brother is indeed a problem. But you let me worry about that. It wouldn't be any fun if I told you the whole plan and took all the surprise out of it?" Truthfully, his plan was a little vague on how to deal with her brother. Of course, it would be imprudent to act too soon. He would have to wait until any loyalty Sylvia might have to Victor was completely corroded. Only when she could be counted on to play along could he have Victor disposed of. Actually killing him would be the hard part; making it look like an accident, or pinning it on one of the other slaves, would be easy.
"This will all take some time," he admitted as he continued to run his hand up her back, fingers dancing over her spine, "but I'm not worried. With every day that goes by... with every hour, every minute... you are losing. Your best chance to stop me was last night when this started, and you caved completely. Don't you think your bold talk is a little pointless now?"

Sylvia couldn't fight the shiver that ran up her spine, following his fingers. "You can take it all. All the money, all the slaves, all the power. But I won't lose who I am. You can't take that from me. You can't take my pride, my strength. You can't even take my weaknesses and faults. I'm mine. The rest is yours. But I am my own. Not yours."

"Oh Sylvia... there is nothing you have that I cannot take away from you." As his hand reached the bag of her head, he tangled his fingers in her hair and pulled her head up to make her face him. "I look forward to showing you that." He let go of her hair and let her head fall back to the bed. He brought his hand around, carefully tracing her jawline with his fingers, then pressed his thumb against her lower lip, slipping it into her mouth.

Back
Top Bottom