Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cooking up revenge

Sylvia moved into the kitche, hoping up to sit on the counter, bare legs swinging faintly over the edge. She wore only a see through, flowy balck nightie, a black bra under neath, and black boyshorts. Her feet were bare and her short, kind of curly brown, almost black hair was down. The side of her lips was curled into a half smirk as she stared at the cook. She was a small, petite girl. Only 5 foot and slim, but curved like a woman, still. She often came down here late at night to bother the cook when she couldn't sleep and wanted a midnight snack. With vampires in the household, she knew he'd most likely be in the kitchen, even at night. There was a raging storm outside this night, the power flickering many times, threatening to go out. She wasn't a vampire, but a demon. A sucubus, to be exact.

Allister was dressed formally, in a white button down shirt, black vest, and black slacks, all expertly tailored to his tall, slender frame. The two small horns on his forehead that marked him as a lesser demon were carefully polished. His long black hair was braided neatly behind his back. He may have been a slave, but he was the slave of a very wealthy woman, and it would be inappropriate for him to appear unkempt, even this late at night. There were many creatures of the night in this household, not the least of which was the mistress herself.
In truth, Allister could not have asked for a better owner. Not that he liked Sylvia--in fact, he found her rather annoying and childish. Her frequent requests for midnight snacks, her taste in men, even the way she sat on his counter, made her an immature brat in his eyes. But, that immaturity had been of use to him. A few months playing the obedient servant, who desired nothing more than his mistress' happiness, and she had trusted him.
And so, when he had proposed growing a small garden, "so that my lady may always enjoy the freshest herbs and spices", she had acquired all the seeds he'd asked for without question. Some of them were hard to find, even for a woman of Sylvia's means, and even once he'd had them all, he had to wait several more months before all of them were ripe. But his patience had payed off, and he was ready to begin his plan to escape his life of servitude. That she had come to his kitchen that very night was a stroke of luck; after all, if any of the rest of the household found out what he was trying to do, they might have tried to stop him. The kitchen offered... intimacy.
Ladling the soup he had prepared into an elegant bowl, Allister garnished it with his new herbal blend. Then he turned to face Sylvia, though he cast his golden eyes down demurely. He outstretched his long arms, offering her the bowl. "Careful, mistress. It's quite hot."

Sylvia smiled as she was handed the bowl. She wouldn't say she was a brat. But she was very willing to admit she was spoiled beyond believe. her daddy was rich, her mummy was a drunk a whore, and her brother's also grew up to be very rich, without the help of their father's mummy. And of course they just loved their baby sister. So now, even after being dubbed too old to be cared for by her parents, she did nothing to take herself. She didn't need to work for money or have a care in the world. Her eldest brother did all of that while babying his sister, giving her her every whim without her even having to ask. She didn't try to get things, she rarely asked, actually. But she wasn't complaining about the thinks she got, not in the least.

She stared down at the soup and lifted the spoon, giving it a moment to cool before she tasted it. "mmm, delicious, as always, Allister. I'm certainly happy I let you build that garden." her light, light gray, nearly white eyes were bright. And in a second, she could use the against anyone she pleased to. Unless, of course, they were a higher power Sucubus or sububi.

"I'm so glad you like it," Allister said. He turned away as his mistress began to eat. He hoped his movement was not so sudden as to appear suspicious, but he wasn't sure he could maintain his subservient expression. He had to play his role for just a little longer. The compound would start to take effect very soon--he wondered if Sylvia would even be able to finish the soup before she started to feel it. And then? Well, his dislike of Sylvia would make what he had planned for her all the more satisfying.

Sylvia at the soup slowly. But when she was a little past half way done. She started to feel..funny. her heart as pumping faster than normal, her skin felt tingly, and her lips..numb. "Allister..What exactly is in this soup?..I think I may be allergic to something.." She said wit hsome concern and worry in her voice. She set the soup down and got off the counter, stumbling slightly and having to hold on to it to keep herself steady. "ohhh, I don't feel..okay."

In an instant he was standing before her. "It's an herbal remedy, my lady." His voice was calm and level, but there was a slight edge to it--a sense of barely restrained aggression. His lips had curved ever so slightly as he tried to keep a mocking grin from spreading across his face. He leaned forward and put his hands on the counter, his long arms barely an inch from her narrow shoulders, blocking her escape. "Nothing that should trouble a demoness of your caliber." He leaned forward slightly, his eyes narrowing in satisfaction as his vest began to press against the front of her nightie.

Morathor said:
In an instant he was standing before her. "It's an herbal remedy, my lady." His voice was calm and level, but there was a slight edge to it--a sense of barely restrained aggression. His lips had curved ever so slightly as he tried to keep a mocking grin from spreading across his face. He leaned forward and put his hands on the counter, his long arms barely an inch from her narrow shoulders, blocking her escape. "Nothing that should trouble a demoness of your caliber." He leaned forward slightly, his eyes narrowing in satisfaction as his vest began to press against the front of her nightie.

Sylvia looked up at him with a venom raising in her eyes. "Don't make me turn on you, Allister. You're a good little servant. Change that and I will not think twice about turning you into my next meal." Her almost white eyes turned completely so and her lips parted, which from her was a threat. One kiss and she'd be sucking his soul from his lips.

Watching her closely, ready to make a run for it if she tried anything, Allister lifted his arms from the counter and held them up innocently. "Turn on you? I am simply checking to make sure you're alright." He placed a hand gently on her head, as if checking for a fever. "As always, my lady, my only concern is your well-being..."
As he slid his right hand delicately down the side of her face, gently cupping her cheek, Allister slipped his slender left arm into the narrow gap between their bodies, his fingers hanging just below the bottom of her nightie. "And happiness." His fingers settled gently on her inner thigh.

Sylvia watched him closely but her focus was starting to fail her, unable to pay entire attention to one thing. However, she jumped slightly when his fingers grazed her inner thigh. "Allister. I am your mistress. Do not touch me unless I will you to do so. I have other slaves for that. You, are the cook.." Her breathing was starting to quicken, she felt..light headed, as if she needed to lay down. And very, very thirsty. But, so also noticed a tingling in her core, as if she were starting to become aroused but she didn't feel turned on. What on earth was in that soup?..

"I would never go against your will, my lady." Allister put his right hand on her shoulder and leaned still further forward, his horns pressed against her forehead, his mouth dangerously close to her deadly lips. This had always been a risky proposal after all, and really, having his soul sucked out was probably better than being eternally subservient to this brat of a succubus. Arching his tall, limber frame over her, he bore her down to the counter, practically laying on top of her, her chest heaving against him. He could feel the heat of her body through the few layers of clothes that separated them, as he was sure she could feel his.
All the while, he continued to slide his left hand up her leg, taking the hem of her nightie with it. His fingers crawled along her flesh until they reached the bottom of her shorts. "But tell me truthfully, mistress." He brushed his hand over the mound between her legs. "Do you really want me to stop?"

Sylvia, surprisingly, allowed him to lay her down against the counter without a fight. She couldn't control herself. She thought, for a moment, that this must be what her victims feel like, as she sucks their soul from their mouths, using their bodies for her pleasure. Her lips formed that simple word before she could even think not to say it. "No.." her body reacted to his as if her mind and it were two seperate things. Her leg slid up his slowly, wraping around his waist and bringing him closer.

As Sylvia pulled him closer with her leg, Allister pulled away, putting a few inches between them, though his left hand continued to tease her nether regions. He was no longer trying to hide the look of triumph in his eyes, but his voice remained quiet and level. "Well, then, my lady," he said as he traced her collarbone with his fingers, then slid his hand down to rest firmly on her breast, "What would you ask of me?" He slipped his left hand under her shorts, sliding one long, nimble finger along her slit.

Sylvia's body started to ache with wanting as his fingers trailing her body, taking hold of herb reast firmly. She gasped when his finger ran slowly over her slit. "Mmm." She arched her back slightly, eyes rolling closed and head tilting back. "Please..Allister..."

Another servant entered the kitchen, gasping and droping the tray he held when he saw what laid before him. The mistressed, laid out on a counter top, with the cook above her, touching her in more than friendly ways. "M-mistress!.." The male servant ran quickly from the kitchen. Whether he would go tell someone was unknown.

Damnit. In his frustration, Allister gave Sylvia's breast a hard squeeze, before beginning to disentangle himself from her. "I'm afraid my lady will just have to wait a little longer..." He pulled away, his snaking out to grab a knife from a rack as he chased the other servant out of the kitchen. He soon caught up with them, then overtook them, turning to block their path. He held the knife behind his back. He hoped he wouldn't have to do anything violent, as that would be difficult to cover up, but it was better than letting his plan fall apart.
"You dropped your tray," he said quietly. "Made rather a mess in my kitchen. Is there a problem, young man?"

Sylvia gave a moan when he squeexed her breast rather hard. But she made a sound of displease when he left.

The young servant was startled by Allister. "N-no. I just..was startled. I didn't think I'd see..that..in the kitchen. I didn't think you and the mistress had a..thing..going on. I'm sorry, I'll clean it up later, when the kitchen is less..busy. I won't tell the master's, or the other servants..I promise."

Allister stared into the other servant's eyes. He seemed to be telling the truth, more or less. Allister gave him a friendly smile. "Well, as long as it doesn't happen again. Just remember, you work for a succubus... you shouldn't be surprised to find that sort of thing happening from time to time. But if you can't handle it, then learn to knock before you enter a room." He started to walk back towards the kitchen. As he passed the man, he paused. "Oh, and be sure you keep that promise. I just don't know what will happen to you if you don't." He returned to the kitchen, keeping the knife behind his back where the other servant could easily see it if he looked toward Allister.
When Allister got to the kitchen he spread his arms. "Now... where were we, my lady?"

The servant nearly wet himself when he turned and saw the knife. He hurried down the hall and as far from the kitchen as possible.

Sylvia was now sitting once more on the counter, instead of laying as he left her. She beckoned him forward. "you..you were about to please your mistresses desires." Her small fingers gribbed his vest, pulling him forward. "Please, do continue, Allister." Her eyes were dazed.

Allister set the knife on the counter. "Of course, mistress," he said, reaching up to disentangle her hands from his shirt. "But you mustn't wrinkle my clothes. That would be unseemly." He unbuttoned the vest and removed it, then did the same with the shirt underneath.
He leaned forward again, taking the knife and pressing the flat of it against her cheek. He slid the point down her throat, very nearly piercing her skin, and stopped at her collar bone. He reached up and grabbed hold of the neckline of her nightie. "Let me assist you with this." He cut the garment from neck to hem, tearing it from her body in shreds.
Laying the knife aside once again, he climbed on top of the counter, straddling her. Her head barely came up to his chin, but he arched his back downward and began kissing her neck. He slid his hands up her thighs and hips, up her stomach until he settled them on her breasts, squeezing and shifting them gently.

Sylvia cringed lightly when he pressed the knife to her. "Allister, that hurts.." He may not have cut her, but it still felt as if someone was scratching her rather hard.

She was distracted, however as he cut the nightie and tore it from her body. The act added to her arousal. She let him press her on to her back, crawling on top of her. She tilted her back back and to the side as he kissed her neck, his hands against her breasts. She hummed wit hsoft pleasure and ran her own hands up his stomach and chest.

Allister brought his fingers to the clasp on her bra, which he opened and carefully unfolded the garment. He slid a hand up her side and traced the shape of her breast with one finger, before gripping it with all five and twisting sharply for a fraction of a second, then loosening his grip. As his mouth made its way down her neck, he brought up his other hand to massage her other breast. He caught her nipple in the cleft between his middle and ring fingers, squeezing it gently as he stroked her bosom.
A bulge was starting to form in his pants, pressing against the black shorts she wore.

Sylvia opened her eyes wide and moaned softly as he sqeezed her nipples, her breasts. And feeling the buldge in his pants press against her just about made her go wild. "..What if someone else comes in?" She asked quietly, one hand sliding down his body to slip between him and her, caressing his growing erection through his pants.

Allister let out a low moan, almost a growl, as she began to stroke his groin. "Not that many people come to my kitchen in the middle of the night. Besides, what would they see?" He slid one hand along her stomach as his lips settled on the top of her breast, his lips making a wet trail towards her nipple. "Their mistress yowling like a cat in heat?" The tip of his tongue circled her nipple, then he bit down carefully but firmly on it. "But they can see that any day of the week. Or..." Abruptly, he sat up, pulling his hands away from her. "Would you rather I stopped?"

Sylvia smirked as she earned a moan from him, her touch on his manhood growing firmer. "You like that, Slave boy?" She listened to his words and gasped "Allister!" calling out his name as he bit down on her sensitive, hard nipples. She looked up at hi, the rise and fall of her chest quickening as he pulling away. The idea of stoping made her nervous. She slid her hand up and away from his groin, only to stop when she reached the hem of hs pants and dipped her hand inside them. "Don't stop, please.."

"Then stop distracting me and get on with your work." He pressed his crotch against her hand, in case she wasn't sure what 'her work' was. His hard length rose eagerly against her palm.
Allister lowered himself down to her again, relentlessly teasing her breasts with his left hand and mouth. His right hand made its way down to her hips. He hooked one finger in the hem of her shorts and slid them down a few inches on the left, then maneuvered his hand over to do the same on the right, which brought the center down far enough to reveal the very top of her opening. He took hold of the cloth and slid it down, dragging it slowly along her groin until her nether region was completely exposed.
He ran two fingertips up along the lips of her vagina, pinching down on the fold of flesh at the very top.

Back
Top Bottom