Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

J.A.S.T. (2 added)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fera Lockhart

Planetoid
I've decided to recreate this thread, seeing as I've had little luck in finding suitable partners. So, for the first time, I think I'll have plots up for people to see and read and decide whether it's something they'd like to do. You could say I'm an on and off roleplayer, there are periods of time when I became very interested in rping and suddenly lose interest after several months. Not because I simply abandon rps, mind you, but it seems rare for me to find someone to get really in depth with; rps begin and fade very commonly. For those rare few that go past a week in responses have inevitably ended as well, due to for who knows what. Maybe I need improvement? I think we could all use some of that, really.

I'm not a habitual roleplayer. So if you're looking for someone that is going to respond to you with dedication, well, I'm probably not the best choice for you. No, I can't even promise you one a day, especially since I can easily get burnt out on it. I've been roleplaying since I was 14, when I began having access to a computer on a daily basis, and since then I've held an interest in it. Unfortunately, I actually dislike writing. So I'm not particularly enthusiastic about engaging in rps indiscriminately. I'll likely only take so many partners to commit to, and I'll accept the ones that feed into my desires the most. If I find someone else who comes along that is better or more engaging in my rps then I might have to let go of another partner. I don't intend this to happen so ideally I'll only accept offers that I'm disinclined to just let go.

Just because a specific interest isn't posted somewhere don't feel like I'm immediately opposed to it. I have a super short 'no' list that I will post up. So other than that, anything is possible. However, I can't absolutely guarantee that it's acceptable. I'll be increasing my 'no' list as things come up. I seriously doubt I'll completely oppose anything not included in this list, though.
No list:
    • Diapers
      • Even on Adults
    • Scat
    • Male Love
    • Most Fandoms

Preferences. Preferences? There will be things I would prefer over others. Such as settings and specific focuses, sexual or even non-sexual. I don't do drama very well, so love triangles are very undesired, arranged marriages, things like that. Not that it can't be done, it's just a little unlikely. I'd prefer to be able to use Skype, I like being able to respond quickly and knowing when my partner is available. I can use YIM as well. I can no longer use my AIM account, for some reason AOL deleted my account, changed my PW, or otherwise rendered it inaccessible, and I can not create another without giving a phone number. That I am not interested in doing. Which is unfortunate, I had a very interesting bdsm rp going there. I really don't feel like making a list for desired kinks, I much rather you show me what you'd like to have included and then I'll share my take on it. The kinkier it is, or the more abnormal the request may be, the more likely I am to take it. Just saying.

RE: I, manipulation, and you.

Rough ideas that can lay the foundation of roleplays. I think most of these ideas, if not all, can be tweaked to fit an assortment of kinks that are preferred or desired. If some kinks are mentioned it will be to show the intended direction of a specific rp. This doesn't mean it absolutely must be included, but it would be a huge plus! In most cases I'm sure to play the dominant role, I really do expect as much, but if you decide to play the dominant one you would certainly gain a lot of favor.

I think first I'll start off with rp ideas that I liked but didn't quite make it for some reason or another. Some that couldn't be helped, others because they wouldn't help.

• Refugee Princess (Medieval Fantasy, 50/50)
Your typical kingdom. Prosperous city, happy populace, with only one problem: The king is dying. He is old, wise, and none disputed his verdict even at his telling state. It was never questioned within the court when the king decided to name the princess the successor to the throne, the soon to be queen of the land. She was strong, regarded well and participated in meetings essential to the stability of the kingdom. She can carry herself well in appearance, capable of lying and keeping calm in tense situations. It's rather requital for a strong leader. (She will also be capable in combat, specifics will be decided on a rp-by-rp basis)

Unfortunately, not all are excited by this coming of events. Her brother, who shows disdain and contempt towards the princess and the decision for her to succeed, wanted the throne for himself. He was brash, quick to flaunt is power, and held little poise of a becoming king. His decision to thwart the efforts of his noble father were not predictable, however, and the king fell to his dastardly deeds. The princess is accused of taking her father's life and is now wanted, to be hanged for treason of the highest degree: murdering the king. Her brother, the new successor to the throne, leads the unruly mob to find her sister and put her to death so he may officially take the crown. However, she escapes.

The princess, who never really wanted the crown, dedicates herself to bring her brother to justice. She searches for a legendary artifact capable of revealing her brother's ploy.
(Ideally a FxF, including bdsm, princess x sorceress)

• Replacing a Mother (Modern, or anything really 30story/70smut)
The family recently lost the mother of the family, having died of a severe illness over the years. The father has a very hard time coping with the loss, somewhat losing his mind and developing a split personality to help him cope. The children are left to their own devices for quite some time, the girl having to help keep the house clean and in order. Eventually, her father begins to look at her a little differently.

This rp was originally developed for a farm scenario, but it's not essential. The daughter has to face and endure her father's new approach, thankful that life has returned to her father but not certain why he's acting so strange.
(Daughter xFather xBrothers, Ageplay, possible bestiality, non-con at first)

• Heroine (Medieval-fantasy, D&D-like, Story/smut can vary)
This isn't so much a plot as it is a setting. Your character can be just about anything and I would play as DM. Although, if you'd like to be DM I do have a character I'd love to use.
(A varying assortment of kinks could apply!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom