You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Blue Moon Chat Toggle
Current time: 08-22-2014, 07:46 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

If you're going to hide this ad box, please support us on Patreon so that I can keep this place running. Thank you.

Wing's Current RP Journal: Now featuring personal thoughts and notes!
02-22-2012, 11:19 AM (This post was last modified: 09-25-2012 11:28 AM by Wingshadow.)
Wing's Current RP Journal: Now featuring personal thoughts and notes!
Hello, everyone!

Basically, this is where I will be posting links to my active RPs (the ones that are in threads, at least) and updating my RP status (as well as posting notices if I am absent for any reason). I am officially full of RPs at the moment, so I am sorry to say that I will not be accepting any more requests at this time (although if I am already discussing ideas with you but have not finalized them yet, fear not, for you are still accepted).

An Unexpected Detour (chugging along nicely)

Succubus School (going strong!)

Studying the Fauna and Flora (slow but steady)

Rise of the Demon Forge: A Hidden Danger? (I won't forget about this one ^_^)

Building an Empire with the Gods (Behind only An Unexpected Detour in terms of Epicness Possibilities)

Monster Realm (Lets see how this turns out, shall we?)

Current Status: Busy with collage work, but still able to keep active with RPs.

Current Mood: Stressed and antsy... And more than a little worried about the future.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2012, 06:11 PM
RE: Wing's Current RP Journal: Now featuring personal thoughts and notes!
That Waiting Game

I think we all know something about it. It might be due in part to how excited I am concerning some of my RP's, or it could largely be due to my desire to see my plots develop and grow. In either case, I have oftentimes found myself playing that waiting game... I am held in everlasting anticipation of my fellow RPer's reply as if the entire story could hinge upon that single post. Perhaps its just an obsession of mine, but I often worry if its due to my own lack of writing skill or if they are simply not replying due to time constraints.

To all my fellow RP partners, I present my humble request: If you will be absent or plan on not replying to my RP's for some amount of time (regardless of the reason) could you please let me know?

Current Status: Busy...

Current Mood: Irritated over my lack-luster exam grades so far this semester and my lack of RP progress this month.
03-01-2012, 09:09 PM
So sorry to keep you waiting; having to go through the housing re-application process at my school right now along with regular class and it's just left my mind like a limp noodle. I understand the frustration, but please be patient with me. I'll have a response up today and be more regular with posting as much as I can.
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

"I am that which gnaws at you, from the darkest recesses of your mind. I am your greatest strength, yourself at your utmost terrifying potential. And yet you do not wield me out of fear of being labeled an outcast. A monster...Hate to break it to you, but we're all monsters. From the most serial of killers to the most righteous of the religious, that fact is one of the few unavoidable truths of this world. Let me loose. Cut the strings that bind and let me show just how strong you truly are. Silence those voices of logic and unleash your true fury...Show them the might of a REAL monster".

Current Theme Song: Debauchery - Praise the Blood God

My List, RP Journal - Updated 04/10/2014, Request Thread - Updated 06/07/2014
03-01-2012, 11:45 PM
Thanks for getting back to me ^_^" I was a bit worried you had gotten tired of our RP especially since I was looking forward to revisiting some of our characters. If you have issues you need to work out, I understand. I've had LOTS of them myself.
03-05-2012, 08:29 PM
Watching Black Rock Shooter has gotten me pumped up for some action ^_^" sadly, it seems like everyone's stuck in the middle of midterms or something... And just when I get excited for once.
03-31-2012, 12:32 PM
Monster Quest Part 2's English Patch is out! I will not be that active on my RP's until I have finished playing through it, just to warn all my RP partners ^_^" I'm sorry, but its just one of those things that I MUST do...

Sort of like eating and breathing.
03-31-2012, 05:13 PM
Well, there you have it... I just finished Monster Girl Quest, Part 2 just a few minutes ago and I'm still reeling from all the pure kick-ass in that game. I should be back to my RP's now, fully recharged and ready to go.
05-07-2012, 03:26 PM
What is Monster girl quest about?
05-17-2012, 04:20 PM
To my fellow RP partners:

I'm sorry about how late I am in my replies, but I am feeling sick lately and I have an interview for a summer job. I hope to be up and running tomorrow morning.
05-17-2012, 04:36 PM
It's no problem. Hope you feel better soon and good luck with the interview.

"I am that which gnaws at you, from the darkest recesses of your mind. I am your greatest strength, yourself at your utmost terrifying potential. And yet you do not wield me out of fear of being labeled an outcast. A monster...Hate to break it to you, but we're all monsters. From the most serial of killers to the most righteous of the religious, that fact is one of the few unavoidable truths of this world. Let me loose. Cut the strings that bind and let me show just how strong you truly are. Silence those voices of logic and unleash your true fury...Show them the might of a REAL monster".

06-07-2012, 01:53 AM
Hey! I have a new avatar finally ^_^ Not that I was tired of my old one, but this one is cute too, plus I thought it was high time I changed things up a little!
06-07-2012, 06:32 AM
Is that a naga in a kilt? If so, I need to make jokes about St. Patrick driving the snakes from Ireland.
06-08-2012, 05:43 PM
No, silly... Its a shy Lamia. Nagas are a bit more... fish-like and less snake-like.
06-08-2012, 05:48 PM
What's she trying to hide under that skirt?
06-08-2012, 09:47 PM
I'll give you three guesses Big Grin

06-12-2012, 09:54 PM
The first two don't count, though...

I apologize to all my RP partners due to my periodic posting schedule... I have a teaching job and I have long commutes, so I'm left tired and with a terribly aching back by the end of the day. Plus, the internet isn't working at my apartment so I have to lug myself over to my campus in order to get an internet at all.
06-12-2012, 10:22 PM
No worries, friend. Sorry to hear about your after-work pains and the crappy internet situation. Hopefully your teaching job is living up to your expectations at least.

08-28-2012, 03:57 PM
I would like to express my greatest apologies to all of my fellow RP partners, as I have had extensive computer issues over the last week which have just now been resolved. I will do my best to get back into my typical reply schedule as soon as possible.

I had to completely wipe and reformat and install my OS on my laptop, which makes it sort of difficult to think of much else until its all over and dealt with.

Once again, I greatly apologize for the delay and I hope we can continue to RP more in the future ^_^
08-28-2012, 11:37 PM
Sucks to hear about your laptop.

You didn't have anything terribly important on there you forgot to backup, did you?
09-04-2012, 10:53 PM
Well, I managed to miss my Monster Girls Part 2 game files... >_<" Other than that, I have all my precious treasures safely stored away.
09-05-2012, 03:58 PM
Awww~ *snuggle* Poor Wingy~
~AzizSolomon~
Bought Into the Game On
-March 19th, 1995-
Hit a Stroke of Bad Luck
and Cashed In His Checks On
-November 5th, 2076-
09-25-2012, 11:19 AM
Yesterday night, I was reading through a visual novel. It was the story of a young man, whose father had traveled all across the world as a part of his job, but as a result the main character had never really found a place which he could call home, or friends that he could keep in contact with after the move, no matter how hard he tried. Returning to Japan many years later, he is reunited with his childhood friend and younger sister that he had been separated from due to his parent's divorce. Its a story about loneliness in a cruel world, of friendship, love, and the tragic fate that many young people face with the realities of life.

While I understand that it is a work of fiction, it touched a part of me deep inside, at the loneliness and dread of what the future may hold for myself as well. Like the main character of that story, I have often found myself separated from the people that I love the most in the world. Fighting against forces I could not possibly defeat, I became lost in despair. In an effort to hide from the pain, I indulged in writing, and hence my first full-length novel was born. Part of the reason why I started RPing here in the first place for a very same reason, by giving my characters the exciting and fulfilled life that I could never experience I somehow wished to obtain a small piece of satisfaction that my life was not in vain. There was a reason for my suffering, so that I would be driven to create beautiful works of literary arts for others to enjoy, born from the pain and suffering within the recesses of my own heart.

The story of the novel (Heartward), that no matter how grim things may seem one should still hold hope out for tomorrow being a better day, struck a cord deep within me. Even as my old childhood friends, so far away from me, all grow up, marry, and forget someone like me, and I am left as alone in the world as I truly feel, I wish to hold out hope for the future. I know not what the next day or hour may have in store for me, and although I may never find the happiness that I so desperately desire, its a wonderful thing to dream. I wish to someday find that special someone, as the ending theme to the visual novel, "Take My Heart."

"And I'm waiting for you...

And I'm waiting for you...

Take my heart...

I was made for loving you.

I will wait.

I was made for loving you.

I was made for loving you..."
12-14-2012, 10:27 AM
*chorus of angels singing in the background*

I have done it...

I have finally done it...

I have reached enlightenment!

No, not really... I've simply finished another semester of collage, which has been gnawing at the back of my mind and my poor, aching body for about the last two months. I apologize to all of my RP partners here on Blue Moon from the lack of responsiveness and replies as of late, since I simply just haven't had the time to get back to all of you until I finally got a breather from all of this. Granted, I should have been working on a lot of the stuff I had due far before the due date, but you know how it is... Anyway, I'll be back in full swing tomorrow. Today, I think I'll just kick back, get some well-needed sleep, and play some Skyrim... Or perhaps Anlantica Online, depending on my mood.
01-03-2013, 01:06 PM
A new year...

A new avatar...

I think things are looking better from now on. Hopefully I can continue to be active and not disappoint with my upcoming posts this year. With this being the last semester in collage, I will finally be able to finish working on my novel and perhaps get it published in the next few coming months. Of course, I'll be sure to sell it to all my faithful readers for a special discount ^_~ Its hardly a masterpiece, but as everyone I have shown it too insists that it is enjoyable and interesting to read, at least give it a look once I'm finished.

Plus, the money will be going to a good cause: helping a poor writer make ends meet!
01-15-2013, 02:02 AM
Once again, I would like to apologize to all my fellow RP partners for my absence over the past few days. The new semester more or less crept up on me. However, due to the classes I will be taking, I might need to further decrease my activity here, depending on how quickly and how well I can keep up with the readings.... On a more cheerful note, I'll be writing a book as a part of my final presentation. Perhaps I could even submit excerpts out of it to my RP partners for their opinions ^_^" I suppose only time will tell.