Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wing's Current RP Journal: Now featuring personal thoughts and notes!

W

Wingshadow

Hello, everyone!

I am leaving not with a heavy heart but with a relieved one. I have been struggling to come to this conclusion, but with God's grace I have finally been able to turn my back on adult RPing for good. I have come to the conclusion that my participation here is not healthy for me, and in order to ensure that I do not return, I need to prevent myself from returning. I enjoyed my time here, but I count all that time and effort as loss in light of pursuing a better life. I will be contacting a mod shortly to delete my account. Thank you for always being my friends.

I am officially full leaving Bluemoon, so please do not attempt to contact me further about RP's. I will accept and read through PM's concerning my depature, however, as long as I am able to until my account is deleted.

Current Status: Flying with wings unseen toward better things in life...

Current Mood: So relieved that I am literally brought to tears.

That Waiting Game

I think we all know something about it. It might be due in part to how excited I am concerning some of my RP's, or it could largely be due to my desire to see my plots develop and grow. In either case, I have oftentimes found myself playing that waiting game... I am held in everlasting anticipation of my fellow RPer's reply as if the entire story could hinge upon that single post. Perhaps its just an obsession of mine, but I often worry if its due to my own lack of writing skill or if they are simply not replying due to time constraints.

To all my fellow RP partners, I present my humble request: If you will be absent or plan on not replying to my RP's for some amount of time (regardless of the reason) could you please let me know?

Current Status: Busy...

Current Mood: Irritated over my lack-luster exam grades so far this semester and my lack of RP progress this month.

So sorry to keep you waiting; having to go through the housing re-application process at my school right now along with regular class and it's just left my mind like a limp noodle. I understand the frustration, but please be patient with me. I'll have a response up today and be more regular with posting as much as I can.

Thanks for getting back to me ^_^" I was a bit worried you had gotten tired of our RP especially since I was looking forward to revisiting some of our characters. If you have issues you need to work out, I understand. I've had LOTS of them myself.

Watching Black Rock Shooter has gotten me pumped up for some action ^_^" sadly, it seems like everyone's stuck in the middle of midterms or something... And just when I get excited for once.

Monster Quest Part 2's English Patch is out! I will not be that active on my RP's until I have finished playing through it, just to warn all my RP partners ^_^" I'm sorry, but its just one of those things that I MUST do...

Sort of like eating and breathing.

Well, there you have it... I just finished Monster Girl Quest, Part 2 just a few minutes ago and I'm still reeling from all the pure kick-ass in that game. I should be back to my RP's now, fully recharged and ready to go.

To my fellow RP partners:

I'm sorry about how late I am in my replies, but I am feeling sick lately and I have an interview for a summer job. I hope to be up and running tomorrow morning.

It's no problem. Hope you feel better soon and good luck with the interview.

Hey! I have a new avatar finally ^_^ Not that I was tired of my old one, but this one is cute too, plus I thought it was high time I changed things up a little!

Is that a naga in a kilt? If so, I need to make jokes about St. Patrick driving the snakes from Ireland.

No, silly... Its a shy Lamia. Nagas are a bit more... fish-like and less snake-like.

The first two don't count, though...

I apologize to all my RP partners due to my periodic posting schedule... I have a teaching job and I have long commutes, so I'm left tired and with a terribly aching back by the end of the day. Plus, the internet isn't working at my apartment so I have to lug myself over to my campus in order to get an internet at all.

No worries, friend. Sorry to hear about your after-work pains and the crappy internet situation. Hopefully your teaching job is living up to your expectations at least.

I would like to express my greatest apologies to all of my fellow RP partners, as I have had extensive computer issues over the last week which have just now been resolved. I will do my best to get back into my typical reply schedule as soon as possible.

I had to completely wipe and reformat and install my OS on my laptop, which makes it sort of difficult to think of much else until its all over and dealt with.

Once again, I greatly apologize for the delay and I hope we can continue to RP more in the future ^_^

Well, I managed to miss my Monster Girls Part 2 game files... >_<" Other than that, I have all my precious treasures safely stored away.

Yesterday night, I was reading through a visual novel. It was the story of a young man, whose father had traveled all across the world as a part of his job, but as a result the main character had never really found a place which he could call home, or friends that he could keep in contact with after the move, no matter how hard he tried. Returning to Japan many years later, he is reunited with his childhood friend and younger sister that he had been separated from due to his parent's divorce. Its a story about loneliness in a cruel world, of friendship, love, and the tragic fate that many young people face with the realities of life.

While I understand that it is a work of fiction, it touched a part of me deep inside, at the loneliness and dread of what the future may hold for myself as well. Like the main character of that story, I have often found myself separated from the people that I love the most in the world. Fighting against forces I could not possibly defeat, I became lost in despair. In an effort to hide from the pain, I indulged in writing, and hence my first full-length novel was born. Part of the reason why I started RPing here in the first place for a very same reason, by giving my characters the exciting and fulfilled life that I could never experience I somehow wished to obtain a small piece of satisfaction that my life was not in vain. There was a reason for my suffering, so that I would be driven to create beautiful works of literary arts for others to enjoy, born from the pain and suffering within the recesses of my own heart.

The story of the novel (Heartward), that no matter how grim things may seem one should still hold hope out for tomorrow being a better day, struck a cord deep within me. Even as my old childhood friends, so far away from me, all grow up, marry, and forget someone like me, and I am left as alone in the world as I truly feel, I wish to hold out hope for the future. I know not what the next day or hour may have in store for me, and although I may never find the happiness that I so desperately desire, its a wonderful thing to dream. I wish to someday find that special someone, as the ending theme to the visual novel, "Take My Heart."

"And I'm waiting for you...

And I'm waiting for you...

Take my heart...

I was made for loving you.

I will wait.

I was made for loving you.

I was made for loving you..."

*chorus of angels singing in the background*

I have done it...

I have finally done it...

I have reached enlightenment!

No, not really... I've simply finished another semester of collage, which has been gnawing at the back of my mind and my poor, aching body for about the last two months. I apologize to all of my RP partners here on Blue Moon from the lack of responsiveness and replies as of late, since I simply just haven't had the time to get back to all of you until I finally got a breather from all of this. Granted, I should have been working on a lot of the stuff I had due far before the due date, but you know how it is... Anyway, I'll be back in full swing tomorrow. Today, I think I'll just kick back, get some well-needed sleep, and play some Skyrim... Or perhaps Anlantica Online, depending on my mood.

A new year...

A new avatar...

I think things are looking better from now on. Hopefully I can continue to be active and not disappoint with my upcoming posts this year. With this being the last semester in collage, I will finally be able to finish working on my novel and perhaps get it published in the next few coming months. Of course, I'll be sure to sell it to all my faithful readers for a special discount ^_~ Its hardly a masterpiece, but as everyone I have shown it too insists that it is enjoyable and interesting to read, at least give it a look once I'm finished.

Plus, the money will be going to a good cause: helping a poor writer make ends meet!

Once again, I would like to apologize to all my fellow RP partners for my absence over the past few days. The new semester more or less crept up on me. However, due to the classes I will be taking, I might need to further decrease my activity here, depending on how quickly and how well I can keep up with the readings.... On a more cheerful note, I'll be writing a book as a part of my final presentation. Perhaps I could even submit excerpts out of it to my RP partners for their opinions ^_^" I suppose only time will tell.

Back
Top Bottom