Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wing's Current RP Journal: Now featuring personal thoughts and notes!

It's not a problem, my friend; I haven't exactly been prompt with my posting either, so believe me when I say I patiently await you every time it is your turn. I'll likely be the same way when school starts back up for me next week.

Once again, I would like to wholeheartedly apologize for my absence... After my graduation from collage, I have been looking for gainful employment (a job that will actually pay the bills) and it has taken up a lot of my free time. I know its been several months since then... Still no job offer. I feel like such a useless person >_<" If any of you out there are still interested in RPing with me, I'm back open for business for now.

Bah! You're not useless; the job market sucks and that's across the board.

Still, good to hear from you!

Bad news, everyone... My folks have decided to monitor me since I'm still living at their house (and they wouldn't approve of me writing on an adult RP sight even though I'm over 21 and have a collage degree in Economics), so I probably won't be able to be on nearly as frequently (or post replies as quickly) or at all in the near future. I greatly apologize for this, but there isn't anything I can do about it at the moment other than get a job and move out ASAP. If you know of any job opportunities, I would greatly appreciate it.

That is all, thank you.

that's a shame because I was enjoying our story I hope we can continue in the near future because I really don't want to start over with somebody new because we have constructed the story to where it fits us and I was really enjoying it

Boo. Your parents are butts, lol.

But on a more serious note, I wish you the best of luck my friend and that there was some way I could poof you into a job.

Well, I just got back from a preliminary interview. I should be getting a call later today if I managed to make a good impression and go on to the second round of interviews (there are three total for the position). ^_^" Hopefully I can pull it off!

Thank you for your support, everyone, I really appreciate it.

PS: I should be able to post occasionally... But still have to be a posting ninja

>_>

<_<

>_>

I just got a job offer... Its going to be tough and the pay isn't so good for the first month, but if I advance quickly through the ranks and stay focused and keep my confidence, I will advance into management in less than two years. ^_^" At this point, I want to keep my options open since I haven't signed off on anything yet, but I'm pretty excited about the opportunity.

I finally got a job offer! *throws confetti* Hopefully I should start by the end of the week at the latest!

Good news! I will be back to my usual work schedule tomorrow (this Wednesday where I live), so I will be able to get back to RPing hopefully on a more regular basis. I would also like to extend an additional apology to my RP partners who may have become discouraged by my lack of communication lately... Its really hard for me to find the strength to explain the situation until after a solution has presented itself, and its a shortcoming of mine that I have carried with me for a long time. Please bear with my weaknesses, and I hope we can get back to RPing again as soon as possible ^_^

I would like to pick up our RP again, if not maybe start something new, you are an awesome partner and i am glad things have begun to work out.

First of all, I would like to apologize that my more busy schedule has slowed down my RP replies. I literally do not have the time to get to all of them every day, and for that I am regretful. However on top of that there is something else I need to disclose concerning the near future.

This Saturday will be the last Saturday I'll be having off from work, and for the next three weeks after that I'll have to work on Saturday. Its an unfortunate necessity as my job has a lot of orders coming in through the end of the year, especially around Thanksgiving. As a result, I probably won't be able to reply on Saturdays for a while, but I will still try to reply when I can. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

*currently singing along to "Someone Like You" by Adele*

Yeah, I had a bittersweet weekend...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLQl3WQQoQ0

Status: Currently addicted to my new Touhou fangame, Touhou Puppet Dance Performance. Yes, I realize it is currently not English patch translated, but its so good I can work with the language barrier. If you want any info on it, or my progress in my adventure through Gensokyo, just send me a PM ^_^

Just wanting to inform all my RP partners that I will be leaving to visit my extended family tomorrow and that I will be absent for about a week and a half. ^_^"

Just wanted to check in in you and see that you're okay -- I tried to get in contact with you earlier but it seems like you have private messages disabled. Hope everything's alright with you.

Updated status. Hopefully the last time I will need to do so.

Back
Top Bottom