Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I want to you crave my cum! With a plot now! More to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death by orgasm

Supporter
Supporter
Hello lurkers,

My name is Death by orgasm, I stumbled onto this site many months ago; and now that I have a little bit more free time in my like I want to pursue the art of role playing!

I'm a male, I can play both male and female roles, as well as both dominate and submissive. I'm a dominant role player though naturally. But I do like being put in my place by someone strong and evil enough.

I've been role playing for about 5/6 years now if I'm doing my math correctly. I'm a literate role player, and I like to see about 2-5 paragraphs from my partners ideally. I am a sucker for detail. I haven't been writing as much lately, so if anything I'm a little rusty. But you never forget how to ride a bike.

My tastes range from kinky, to anything you can do to a body.

I'm a sick fucker, and I do like getting to the extremes, I want to bend you into a pretzel, stretch your orifices to mind blowing sizes, fill you up until you ooze, then fuck you senseless.

When it comes to role playing, I'm very open and I have no limits. I will do all fetishes and kinks that you can throw at me. I like the dark, taboo, immoral, demented, twisted, bizarre, gross, vile, disgusting, and wretched. Now I may deny something...if you tell me that you have a peanut butter fetish and you like a cock coated in peanut butter...uh no.

As far as the specific kinks that I like, I don't have an F-list or any other of those types of things. But I will provide them for you!

Fisting
Cum
Cum vomiting, enemas, etc.
Stretching
Deepthroat
Face fucking
Gagging
Choking
Abuse
Torture ( physical, mental, spiritual, sexual, )
Mutilation
Gore
Animals ( not so much furries though, you can convince me. But you need a sexy, and inspiring picture and a good plot. )
Macro cocks, breasts, etc.
Inflation, over penetration
Contortionists
Anal
Scat
Watersports
Vomit
Incest ( all kinds! )
Ageplay
Size differences

Get the idea? If you like it, and it's fucked up I'll dig it.

I like plots to my smut and lust. So when role playing I do require some sort of plot line for us to use for the backbone to the story. While these plots don't have to be very elaborate. If you want to impress and make me give you a dynamite role play, a juicy, detailed plot will keep me drooling ladies~

I will be thinking up plots and posting them here, but for the sake of getting this thread up. That'll have to wait momentarily!

If you're interested in role playing with me, please PM me and we can hopefully work something out. ;)

I'm craving Indians, contortionists, cum vomiting.

Plots:

Coming soon!

RE: I want to you crave my cum, like heroine.

Got anything in mind? Are you literate? You can PM me pretty please~

I could be into something like this! Ive never played 'ethnic' before but I could?

Or you could try me with other plot ideas? Im unshockeable and really, really submissive so... hit me up lol

xx Precious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom