Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Closed] In the grim darkness... (Warhammer. MxF, FxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghostwolf

Planetoid
I'm currently maxed out for 40k roleplays at the moment, so this is closed for now.

Hello! I’m looking for a Warhammer roleplay. I have a few ideas, but would love to hear more from you lovely people. These ideas are mainly for 40,000 however I am interested in and more than willing to consider playing in a Fantasy setting.​

As for myself, I have been roleplaying on and off for about 8 years or so, and after a long break I feel the need to start again. I have been into Warhammer, in both forms, for around 10 years now although I haven’t played the tabletop in a long while. I do however continue to read the Black Library books and occasionally play the RPG’s and video games, so I consider myself to be well versed in the lore and fluff, although more so with 40k.

Firstly some information and rules, then we can get onto the good stuff.
-I am happy to play with both males and females.
-I’m looking for someone literate with a good grasp of grammar, tense and spelling. That doesn’t mean to say we don’t all make mistakes occasionally.
-I prefer to write in 3rd person, novel style, which means no * or – for action, and “” for speech. I can handle 1st person, but I prefer not to.
-My preferred methods of playing are Thread and PM.
-Length wise, I’m looking for someone who can give me at least one or two, if not more, good sized paragraphs for the majority of their posts. I love having something to get my teeth into, and I will usually try to mirror my partner. However, it is understandable that a post is going to smaller in size if it is largely dialogue, action/fighting, or sex scenes.
-I’m from the United Kingdom, and I’m quite busy. I endeavour to write at least one post per day at the very least. And I will inform you if I’m going to be unable to post for a few days.
-Plot. Yes, I like to include smut, and quite a bit of it. But I also like to include a lot of story. The sexual content has to come from the story or have a purpose in it. I think I’d perhaps like slightly more story and plot than smut, just to keep it from going stale. We should be playing a story where sex comes naturally within it, but the story could potentially be fine without it.
-Multiple Characters. It is likely that NPC’s will be involved or multiple characters as it might become, and so my partner must be amenable to and capable of playing more than one if necessary.
-Detail. I love detail, whether in ordinary scenes or between the sheets (or not). I love knowing what characters are thinking, the way their eyes shine when they think about something, how their bodies move when they fight, and more intimate details. I love it when I can create a vivid picture of a scene in my mind.

And now for a few things that I find annoying or dislike.
-My F-List No’s. They’re there for a reason. I don’t like them involved in the roleplay, at least sexually. My maybe’s are debateable, just check with me first.
-Non-con and force. No, no rape please. It’s not for me. I’m okay with a little pseudo, dubious, or persuasive non-con but that’s it. No full on forceful sexual assault.
-Death, Gore, and the Like. I’m fine with in within the context of the roleplay, there may be combat (well, it’s Warhammer so it’s quite likely), but please don’t lop off my character’s head during sex or kill off a major NPC without permission.
-Missing Details: It really annoys me when people miss obvious details, for example if I say my character has red hair and my partner says blonde. If in doubt, or you don’t understand, please just ask me. I’m nice, I promise!
-Vulgarity and Vocabulary. There are a lot of words in the English language, and so I somewhat dislike it when the same few are repetitively used to describe the body parts. Constant and blatant use of words such as pussy, clit, cunt, dick, cock, and tits do nothing for me, when there are so many alternatives. Yes they can be used to good effect sparingly or in urgent and rough scenes, but they can take away from other slower or romantic scenes where sex, slit, nub, manhood, and shaft may better set the scene for example. Just mix it up a little, y’know?

Now that’s out of the way, we can get onto the more fun stuff, hurray!
I have a few basic ideas and pairing for the sort of thing I’d like to play, but no real plot planned out. I enjoy doing that with my partner, before we play or as we go along. As I’ve already mentioned, these ideas are mainly for 40k, but I am open to Fantasy.​

Before the pairings, here as some things I’d like from my partner or to include.
-A knowledge of the 40k universe. The more knowledge you have the better, it allows me to become more immersed in the story. If you reference a sector or another campaign, or a character such as the Imperium Hero Cain, or we drink Amasec or smoke Lho sticks, that sort of thing, I would love you.
-Elements of Romance. Romance, you say, in the grim dark?! Gasp! Alas, yes, I do. But that doesn’t mean I don’t want it to be sexual as well, because I do. I’d like a mix of the two, naturally occurring within the plot and often. I like the idea of two people falling for each other in such a harsh universe, especially if their relationship is perhaps controversial or looked down upon.
-Role Reversal. If I’m playing a strong imposing woman in a position of power such as a Commissar opposite a Guard officer for example, I really it when the tables are turned and she is more sexually submissive.
-Scars and Augmetics. It's 40k, people are likely to have scars. However nothing too gruesome, like holes in the face or crude bionics. But a few duelling scars or a finely crafted bionic hand is definitely fine.
-Age gap. An age gap would be lovely, depending on the characters we are playing, with my character being the younger. I’m likely to play somewhere between 15-21 in this case, depending on your preference, so I’m very open to an age gap of up to 30 years. An example of this would be a young Governor’s daughter and an older experienced Officer.
-A dance scene. I’ve never roleplayed dancing before, and I would love this. Either a nice ball with closeness and eye contact, tension and sensuality, or a rough and ready folk dance with laughing and breathlessness. Oh, yes please.

Now, after all that, finally the ideas and parings.
-Rogue Trader. I rather like the idea of a roleplay involving Rogues Traders. Be it a pairing of the Rogue Trader and a member of his crew, a navy or guard officer, a Governor or their daughter, or someone completely different. I’d prefer not to play the Rogue Trader here.
-An Inquisitor and a member of their retinue. Quite simply really, however my knowledge of Inquisitors isn’t too great, despite having played Dark Heresy, and so I’d prefer to be a retinue member.
-The Imperial Guard (Or Astra Militarum as I guess it is now). I have a few pairing ideas for this.
-Commissar/Guard or Navy Officer. I’m open to playing either here. The plot could start on a ship in orbit or the warp, or possibly on a planet during the campaign.
-Officer (Senior or Junior)/Governor’s Daughter. I have a preference for playing the daughter here. This pairing could occur during a campaign or after the Regiment has been retired and allowed to settle a planet. The officer could be either of a senior or junior rank. A senior officer is likely to be a more conventional romance, whereas the difference in status of a Junior Officer could add another element.
-Junior Officer/Civilian. An officer falls for someone of a lower status, undoubtedly looked down upon by their peers. I’m happy to play either here.

So that’s just a few pairing ideas, I’m open to discussing others, even such things as being a pair of Guardsman or Hivers, just please don’t suggest the usual “Sororitas is corrupted by Slaanesh” sort of thing. I’m also happy to develop the pairings I have suggest, the plot, setting and enemy, pretty much anything. If you like Warhammer, and looking to roleplay it, please send me a PM!​

As for Kinks and the like, they can be found here http://www.f-list.net/c/ghostwolf/.
Please keep in mind that this is my general kink list, and so may not apply to every character I play.

Hopefully you’re interested in something here, if you are simply send me a PM, or even if you just want to ask a question or propose an idea.​

The Emperor Protects.

RE: In the grim darkness... (Warhammer. MxF, FxF)

Would you accept an Astartes as a RP partner?

RE: In the grim darkness... (Warhammer. MxF, FxF)

Wow, it seems I've had quite a bit of interest for this, more than I expected. So I'm rather full up on roleplays now, and not really looking for anymore for the time being. I may reopen it at some point in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom