Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bending the Rules (Frungallo and Shards)

Alexa was still asleep as she laid there turning and whimpering in pain as she laid on her arm the wrong way as she sat up whimpering to the pain as she sat up waking up from the pain. She was sweating a little as the pain moved through her body. "Damn it" she cursed as she looked around for the pain killers the doctor had given to her. Still as she got up and dressed she still couldn't seem to find them only the moment she came out of the room dressed and ready the pill bottle was there on the counter as she gave a groan. She walked over in bleated black dress pants with a v-cut red blouse and a black vest that actually pushed up her breast and cleavage that was showing walking about with bright red high heels on as she gave a soft sigh as she grabbed the pills and started to actually taking them. As she ran her hand through her long black hair she wondered if he was up only she heard the door open to his room as she looked up to him.

As Mitch entered the main room, his eyes started checking her out. They widened as his lips gave off a whistle, his lips forming a smirk. "Lookin' good Alexa." He said, till his eyes caught the heels. "One thing though" He started walking to the kitchen, still looking at her. "The heels, I never ever got why women wear heels. That's just, damaging on the feet" he said, opening the fridge and pulling out the Mexican food from last night. "Everything else though, classy, really classy. Not enough women with class these days." He said, sighing as he looked at his food. "Not enough...."

Alexa looked up to him a little shocked at the whistle only she shook her head as she listened to what he said. Though as he talked about her shoes she laughed. "Yeah you should see the women who do ballet they have to stand on their toes. Not on the sole of the foot like we do with heals" she said to him as it was true. It hurt way more than this right here. In truth she had tried it for a few years but stopped after it really started to hurt her feet. She decided she didn't want to do something that would only last a small portion of her life as she could never have a career professionally but for so long for it is for the young and no one stays young.

Mitch sorta cringed when she brought up ballet. "Eesh...yeah you're right. But that's like, a career or an art style. Heels just sorta hurt your feet for no reason. I dunno some men like them, I'm not a big fan. I like practicality over 'class'. He said, even going so much to make the quotes with his fingers. The first thing he went for in the leftovers was the rice. He popped it in the microwave and leaned against the counter, just sorta checking her out some more. He was really loving her outfit, and wondered if this was work attire or just something she wore to wear or whatever. His eyes turned away eventually, not wanting her to think he was perverted.

Alexa looked to him as she started to make herself something to eat as well. "Yes well I have to say I like them. More so when you get to really press a guy down on the pavement with them" she said to him with a smirk. "Plus you won't believe how caught off guard I can get a guy if you just shake a little ass" she said while she was cold she planned everything out. She knew what she might be doing to him right now just wearing what she was. "Makes it easier to control a guy" she said her tone emotionless as she spoke of using her body as if it was just like her gun only the trigger was the clothes she wore. "Believe it or not guys get hotter for classy looks" she said as she finished making her plate and started to eat finishing the conversation.

Mitch blinked whenever she mentioned the ass shaking, his eyes widening. Her emotionless tone was getting to him as well, believe it or not. Made her seem cold, calculating, smart. "Well uh....that's one way to get what you want, I suppose" he said, tugging his shirt a bit. When she mentioned the classy looks, the nervousness seemed to fade. "Uhm...well yeah. Class is exotic to a lot of men. Especially nowadays. Makes a woman seem, smart and successful. Mmmm...intelligence." He said, putting a lot of emphasis into his mmm's. He pulled out his rice from the microwave and started eating calmly for once, his eyes still locked on her. "And as for the pavement...trust me...there's a lot more effective ways to make someone hurt on the pavement" he said, popping his knuckles. He didn't look like a heavyweight champ or anything, but he definitely looked like he'd been in a few fights. His fists were quite big, and possibly the most muscular things on him.

Alexa looked up to him as she heard what he said and shook her head. "yes well I think you can agree the most painful thing that can happen to a guy is having his balls crushed by a inch wide heel against the cold concrete. I've heard that if you stomp hard enough you might pop a ball or two" she said a little gleam coming to her eyes as she spoke of that. She knew that he might start liking her body she knew every man but her brother did but she would let no one touch her.

Mitch stared at her, looking like he'd be mortified. But then a savage grin appeared on his lips. "Well I see you're the crusher. I for one-" he reached into his coat, pulling out what looked like a disassembled crossbow. He started to quickly put it together. "Like to pin them to the ground with one of these." He said as he finished constructing it. There was a bracer attachment on the bottom he used to put it on his arm. He reached into his coat again and pulled out a large assortment of bolts. "Nothing says ruined nuts like sharp steel penetrating them and pinning them to the ground." He said, looking at her, wondering if she was freaked out yet.

Alexa looked to him as she saw the weapon as she shook her head. "That has got to be a hell of a pain when running trying to put it together in time for the right shot" she said as she finished her meal she started to clean up. Her arm was numb now for that she was thankful still she wasn't sure what to say as she looked back to him. "Hurry up and finish we got to head out to work" she said to him as she really wasn't sure how today was going to do. Being given thief cases wasn't a fun job in her mind but then again neither was murder.

Mitch quickly closed the crossbow, making it smaller and easier to slip into his coat. "You were saying?" he asked with a smile. He slipped the bolts back into his coat and quickly finished eating. "Egh...I'm not really excited about this. Can't really shoot thieves but, hey." He said, not really knowing what it was like to work on thief cases. He went straight to murder cases when he was in the force. Maybe he was wrong, maybe he could shoot thieves, well, if it wasn't a lethal shot. He'd shot many a runner in the leg before. Nothing stops someone like a bolt to the leg.

Alexa shook her head as she had been on the Thief and robbery team before it wasn't that bad the only danger came to them was when hostages were taken. "Its really more like partol they just call it thief to make it sound more important" she said as they would do most patrols and work on breaking and entering cases where things were stolen. "It'll be fine they might have a case for us but we might just be sent to look out at a certain bank or store even a mall just to make sure no shoplifting happens or violence" she said like it was nothing big. To her it had been her starting point but when she got her gift she switch to murder so to make sure other victims could find justice with her gift just as she had.

"Great, patrols...that'll get things done" he said as he cleaned up, hopping out of his chair. He was starting to sound more and more disappointed in this the more it was discussed. "Let's just get this over with and pray we get promoted, I want to stop people from dying as soon as I can" He said with a snarl, walking to her elevator and waiting on her. His anger seemed to show itself a bit more now that he had time to let it sit in, and the anger in his eyes was showing this a lot more as well.

Alexa could tell him was mad as she started with him. As they got in the elevator she punched in a code that activated the security that wouldn't allow anyone up there even with a code. "Lets go" she said as they started the elevator down. As they got out of the building she started towards a parking lot that held a lot of very nice cars as she moved over to her mustang gt that was a deep royal purple. She pulled out her keys unlocking it. "You riding with me or your own car?" she asked him as she wasn't sure what he wanted to do.

Mitch thought about it. He was mad...but that car looked pretty sweet. He was at a complex. Ride with someone he was pissed with, or realize she gave him good food, and was gunna let her ride in that awesome Mustang? "I....I'ma ride with you" He said, sounding like he had to force himself to say that. "But but this doesn't change anything alright I'm still upset....how fast does that thing go?" He asked, sounding interested with that last part. 'Ugh, that hurt my pride...but that fucking car, and she's been real nice' He thought, looking at the Mustang. 'Dude that purple looks so sexy on that ride holy shit I can't wait to ride in it oh God' He thought. If she touched him now, she'd probably hear a lot of thoughts about how sexy something was.

1214979276_7751_full.jpeg

The car

Alexa looked over to him as she knew he was pissed she couldn't help it she just hoped that it would only last a day or so just enough for the chief to cool down or for her brother to find a case that she was needed on. Mitch didn't understand just how much she actually did half the time. It was kept from the public and most of the guys would try and say something about it and only find themselves on another department so it was an unsaid truth. Getting in the car she watched as he struggled over his man loving car pride and anger. She really didn't care either way as she looked over to him she gave a smirk as she knew the answer to his question was going to hurt. "It can go over 250 I have special permits to have this car and drive it as well" she said to him with a smirk as there was no other on the world that had this body and engine as it was special made and move over she had it where no other could buy it this way. It was to be hers and only hers.

Mitch's eyes closed tightly as he gave off a pained expression. "Yeeeeah let's get in the car" He said as he immediately hopped in the passenger seat. He mouthed out the word 'damnit' a lot before getting adjusted to the seat. "Good God these seats are nice. Better than the Camino's for sure." He said, a slight smile on his lips as he made himself comfortable. If forgiving her got him into this car more than once, then he was ready to say it. Take on a few thief cases, get back to murder cases, actually seeing his partner flesh out emotion other than 'I want credit for this case', THIS FREAKIN' CAR. He was starting to think that getting moved from the murder cases was a small price to pay for what was coming. Hell he'd even slept better thanks to her. "Okay let's, let's get this crap done so we can get back on the murder cases, partner." He said, looking at her with a smirk.

Alexa gave a smirk as she had known she picked the right car to go to as she had four others she could have easily picked yet she felt this was the one that would work. Funny thing as it also had bullet proof windows and tires as she sometimes used it for cases when you actually wanted to get a lot of attention drawn to you so this was that car. She would never let this baby get blown up she had decoys for that of course. "Alright we're on our way" she said as she started the car up and it purred to life with a roar. She smiled as she pulled out fast and hard with the turns as they rolled out of the parking lot. In truth she was showing off a little she didn't know why but she felt it was okay to do so for the moment.

Mitch shuddered as that bad boy flew out of the lot. "Hot DAMN this thing's awesome! I'ma need a cigarette after that one, whew!" He said, wiping his brow as he leaned up a bit to see the road fly past him. Excitement started to show as they flew down the road, something he hadn't felt in a while. He was gunna ask about the cases, but he was having a bit too much fun in the ride. He looked at the speedometer and saw it climbing, then to her to see if she was having as much fun as he was.

As they kept going at this rate she slowly started to smile as she drove only as they finally reached the department she slowed and pulled into the parking lot. "Alright lets go" she said as she walked it suddenly hit her she had forgot her pain pills. While she had just taken them she knew that it wouldn't last forever. She just hoped the pain didn't come back at the wrong time. As they entered she saw the chief waiting for them. "You have a case already. A breaking and entering of a lab mostly chemicals taken and a few things destroyed as well." he spoke to them as he handed them the case file that was already written up about it. "I would head there and start out." he said before looking to Mitch. "Keep an eye on her" he said before turning to leave back towards his office. "See so much fun" she said as she gave some of the men that were chuckling at her expense.

Mitch hopped out the car, not eager to see the chief for once. He walked in with her, snagging the file and taking a look at it. He rose a brow a the chemicals taken, only wondering what the thieves would want with it. When the chief mentioned keeping an eye on Alexa, he simply nodded. "It won't happen again, I assure you" He said as he stepped out the office. He looked back at the file. "Interesting. What would a bunch of thieves want with chemicals? Sure there was some vandalism, but it's the chemicals I'm interested in" he said, not really caring about anyone other than his partner's take on the case. If thief cases were like this, maybe he could get used to them.

As she looked to him she nodded her head as she agreed that was something strange to say the least. As she started back out of the department she went to their black sedan that they were to use while on the clock. Not that she didn't mind but at the moment she looked to him she figured he could drive this time. "Catch" she said to him as she threw him their cruisers keys as she walked around the other side to get in the passenger door.

He snatched the keys from the air, nodding and sliding in the drivers seat. He started the cruiser and made way to the labs. "Something's not right here...We might be stepping into something big, depending on the chemicals stolen." He said, thinking they chemicals could be used for drugs, or something worse. "You ever deal with drug cases before?" He asked, wanting some convo going on.

Alexa turned to him as she took the file and looked over it. "Well no actually I really didn't want to get involved with drug busts and such" she said to him as she looked over the lab details that was already there on what type of lab it was as it was a testing lab for possible cures on diseases so there were high grade chemicals that were stolen.

"It's good to know we're experienced in this" He said in a sarcastic tone. Thoughts continued to plague his mind, mostly on what the chemicals would be used for. He's encountered many psychopaths in his line of work, so his first assumption was a killer. "You think we might have a potential murderer on our hands? The chemicals could be invisible gasses that kill you, not that I know much about chemicals anyways." He said. All he knew was that if you mix some chemicals they blow up, outside of that it was nothing but guesses.

Alexa wasn't too sure on this either, reading over the file had her really starting to wonder just how this might go down. They didn't find any finger prints and from the video from the security cameras the thieves looked more like vandals than thieves before the camera's were knocked out. Seemed strange though in her mind that they would vandalize first then knock out the cameras, there could be only one good reason they did that though, they wanted to trick people into believing they were less than they were. "I believe we are dealing with professionals" she stated to him.

Back
Top Bottom