Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Little Awesome Pony

PandorasBomb

Meteorite
I'm sorry, majority of you will probably be close to hating me for this, but, I have to know, so I don't feel entirely alone:

Are there any other My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic fans out there?

Guilty. It's addictive. But I hate the ever-loving shit out of FlutterShy. That one episode about the dragon in the mountain got me in quite a lather. Just spill it you whiny, flaky chunk of lead!

Anybody ever watch Friendship is Witchcraft on the Youtube? :D

I know that feel, bro. I don't necessarily hate her, but I think she's vastly overrated. I'm an Applejack fan, myself. I'm mostly into the dA brony scene, and the occassional PMV. Is it good?

And how! :D

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsHXWDfgCmg&feature=related[/video]

It's not flawless but it has a lot of great moments and internal jokes.

As far as favorites go, Pinkie Pie is mine but I didn't like this last Saturday's episode about her. The song was way too long. :S

Aww, I love Smile, Smile, Smile. I memorized it for my Pinkie cosplay when it was first leaked.

Oooh, so that's where the Gypsy Magic song came from. I'd been wondering that.

This show seems all sorts of adorable.

Also, I'll just leave this right here.
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8F5DMsxrNU&feature=related[/video]

Oh my... >.< It's been like ages since I have seen this. :/ They stopped airing it here and until now I remember it. I thought it was so cute. Haha.

Yeah, I'm downloading it so I can finish watching it actually...
Also, I'm a lot more accepting of Bronies now that they have their own board...
Fuck you PandorasBomb, I'm making some popcorn and watching MLP.

I love this show very much actually.

I consider myself a Brony (I prefer this term more than "pegasister"). I've been watching the show for about a year now and I look forward to the new episodes every Saturday!

I think my favorite Mane pony would be Rarity (Pinkie Pie right behind her) and my favorite background pony would have to be Derpy Hooves. Of course, the best CMC is Sweetie Belle.

I know what you mean, it was like being 10 again waking up to watch Saturday cartoons. Very nostalgic.

Back
Top Bottom