Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I want you. ;3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echo19

Star
Ok well I want YOU, if you can provide the following for me...

I'm in search of a interesting male (Perhaps female..) to roleplay with.
At the moment I'm interested in starting some roleplays with good plot lines in them. I'm actually not interested in just a smut filled roleplay (Shocking!) though I have enjoyed my quickies before, I find it so much more interesting when you build up your characters personalities and get to really know them. I want someone who can keep me captivated and interested, where I am anxious for their reply to come.

and if you don't want a long roleplay, I am willing to do a short-termed one I suppose... ;P

One other thing, you need to be able to reply with at LEAST 2 paragraphs. I can not stand when people send me replies with like 2 sentences. put some effort into your writing, and I'll do the same.

As for my kinks, well...
I love foreplay.
like more then the actual sex scenes. :3
The only things I refuse to do is anal, anything extremely gorey or gross, so no bathroom play. :/

I'm up for plenty of pairings.
Master/slave/pet
Furry/furry/human
Incest pairings (Though let me say this now, I don't like BIG age differences)
My mind has gone blank, but I'm pretty open to most things so hit me with any pairings you're up for and I'll let you know if I'm interested or not.

I don't have many ideas for plots but I'm totally willing to brainstorm ideas with each other! :)
(I do have some ideas for Incest roles. mostly bro/sis or cousins)

LAST thing, I prefer to play through PMs. so hopefully most of you won't have a problem with that.
(Unless you want to start the thread. ;P)

Alright, alright. I'll end this post now.
Hope I'll be hearing from you soon. C;
kthanxsbye.

Insidious Doll said:
Alright well, I'm new on the site, but not new to roleplaying.

I'm going to cut straight to the chase, I'm looking for a tasty roleplay that will really grab my attention and keep me dying for you to reply. Think you're up for it? C;

I do actually like playing dominant. I also like playing sub, though my character's usually have a little fight in them.

Some of my main kinks are,
Bestiality. (that involves Furries and what not.)
Incest. (Though big age differences is a turn off for me)
Foreplay drives me insane. So hot. C;
Roughness. (Though nothing extreme)
Love. (Yeah, I like a good sappy love story. they don't have to like each other at first in fact I love when they actually kind of despise each other at first and then end up finding feelings for each other)

as for plots I've got none. My apologies. c:
forgive me?

If you're interested in being my wonderful RPing partner hit me with a PM. if I don't reply to you, don't take it personally. some people just spark a deep interest in me, more so then others.

~Doll.

I would love to roleplay with you Insidous doll! I have ideas that I can send to you!

would you be up for something depraved like this?
http://g.e-hentai.org/s/4b1c81e49b/13083-27

okay, well can try using that dynamic, how should we set things up, and are you okay with the tentacles...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom