Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Demi gods camp(Fhallon storm and Vash_bly

She Rolls her eyes and laughs. Jumping on the cave wall with each and crawling fast catching up to him quickly. Her eyes playfully gold
.She looks up trying to find him

He howls and makes it all the way to the entrance of the cave and waited for her. He howls loudly letting her know where he was and he tapped his foot. He stops, " Oh shit I forgot my clothes." He says with a laugh

Storm climbs all the way to the top right behind him she huffs softly. Her cheeks a pretty pink."Congralations Wolf boy" she quickly covers her eyes blushing deeply"UGH Wherez you clothes"

He gives her a look and then laughs, "What so I am naked its a common wolf trait." He tells her. He smirks, "Congrats on what? I haven't even crossed the finish line." He answers. He walks over to her and picks her up in his arms and then kisses her and walks past the finish line with her. He pulls away and laughs, "Its a tie" He tells her

Storm blushes deeply,her hands still covering her eyes."Yeah we'll I'm not a werewolf..."she giggels softly.she doesn't see his smirk"Wait then why are you.." she gasps softly as he picks her up and kisses her , both of them crossing the finish line.her hair turning a fiery red when he kisses her.she blushes an adorable pink.she looks up at him"Tha..you" she says nervously

Fhallon Storm said:
Storm blushes deeply,her hands still covering her eyes."Yeah we'll I'm not a werewolf..."she giggels softly.she doesn't see his smirk"Wait then why are you.." she gasps softly as he picks her up and kisses her , both of them crossing the finish line.her hair turning a fiery red when he kisses her.she blushes an adorable pink.she looks up at him"Tha..you" she says nervously

He looks at her and puts her down and smiles, "Well you could be if you wanted to all I would have to do is bite you.. And so what if I am naked I don't see you complain Storm." He tells her with a laugh. He smiles and puts his hand out for her to shake.

" Really...I learn something new everyday " she
Aughts softly blushing deeply.Her hair slowly turn back to its normal milky Brown.she looks down blushing ,and shakes his hand .her fingers slowly gripping his "Great game !".she take off her harnes and sits down on the edge of the wall looking down at thecave

He looks back down at the cave and flicks it off as he shook her hand, "Hey I got this big shower you and I can share it if you want" He tells her. He laughs and leads her to his lake shore cabin and then he looks at her, "So how did it feel to kiss a wolf man?" He asks

She looks at him nervously,blushing deeply.Flecks of passion showing in her eyes"It was different.. Unexpected" she whispers jumping on his back playfully.grimning . She looks down at him rubbing his ear again"how did feel to kiss a Demi-god she whispers softly in his ear.

"Well its know new and awesome those lips are heavenly" He tells her. he gives her a look and then smiles, "So you don't mind getting undressed do you?" He asks. He thinks, "The reason I am saying this is because my cabin has no shower and I plan to make a water bubble were you and I can talk and breathe in and be underwater" He tells her.

She touches her lips, and hides er face against his neck " you can do that "."I mind.." she says shyly " just don't look " she says blushing. She slides off his back slowly. Her hair tickling his cheek.She takes off her bra and shorts covering herself quickly. Her hair curled around her peaches and crime complexion

He turns around and look at her and laughs, "You don't have to be so self conscience you know." He tells her. He picks her up in his arms and then picks her. He jumps into the lake and with a thought the sphere of water surround them. He swims around and smiles and then pulls away, " Cool huh?" He asks

She blushes and looks across at him with a sweet grin"I'm not self conscience, I'm just shy is all" she whispers twirling a curl around her finger . She squeals happily wiggling around in his arms, her soft skin rubbing against his hand. She watches as the water surrounds them , sticking her fingers through as the water slides down her body"This is :..AMAZIING!!! " she grins. Laying down in the water

"Come on its a fellow god your talking to no reason to be shy" He answer. He felt his hand against her smooth skin, "Hey what moisturizer do you use I might have to get me some too" He tells her. The fish look at our bubble and he smiles as he runs a finger up and down her stomach.

She chuckles and looks out the bubble,laying in his lap "Perfect Petal..I made it".She quivers and looks up at him shyly .she grins at the fish touching it with her foot gently

"Yeah the petal looks awesome" He answers. He watches her and then the fish swim away and he looks at her, " So you want to resurface or do you want to stay down here?" He asks her/

Fhallon Storm said:
"I want to stay down here!!" she says happily,running her fingers in the water

The bubble they were in hit the bottom of the lake and he smiles, "As you wish Storm" He tells her. He laughs, " You know I am at peace when I am in water" He tells her

She grins looking at all the fish,she grins and hugs him"Thankyou for showing me this..I know king of the SEA " she grins ,she looks up at him and blushes kisseing the corner of his lip

Fhallon Storm said:
She grins looking at all the fish,she grins and hugs him"Thankyou for showing me this..I know king of the SEA " she grins ,she looks up at him and blushes kisseing the corner of his lip

He laughs as he was kissed and he looks at her, "You mean prince I doubt my father is going to die anytime soon... So yeah just a prince for now" He tells her. He made the bubble bigger and then made a literal water bed and he laid on it and signalled her to come over.

She blushes"Your farther is Amazing" she says sweetly,she blushes and crawls over the the bed,quickly as it rubbed against her skin.she looks at him with innocent eyes"what's this for" she ask sitting on his lap playfully,her hair covering her body

"Well this is a bed and its for sleep or making love. It's something that can be used for almost anything." He answers. He felt her naked body against his and he lays down and laughs, he leans forward and kisses her.

" I new that silly..I mean with me"she laughs and blushes her eyes turning dark with desire as she presses her soft warm lips against his.she leans against him grinning softly

He kisses her back and then pulls away, "Well if you are referring to the fact that you and I are sharing a bed it means whatever you want it to mean I like spending time with you Storm is that such a crime?" He asks her nicely.

Back
Top Bottom