Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pleasure Platoon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheesecake

Star
russian-female-soldier-sexy.jpg

Imagine a unit in the army, the ranks all filled by women, whose sole purpose is to raise the morale of the men in the main part of the army. How do they do that? Simple. Every one of them is a whore. While they are given basic training, and are capable of actually fighting should the situation call for it, they are primarily used as fuck toys for the boys. A lieutenant in the 'pleasure platoon' is the equivelant of a corporal in the normal army, so it's easy to see that they are always outranked, and can be pretty much ordered around by anyone.

Rape is frequent to the point it's a common occurence, and if a woman should dare complain to a male superior... then she can pretty much expect to spend the next few hours bent over with her pants down to her ankles.

I'm looking for both sets of genders. A group of horny male soldiers, and a group of female soldiers to be fucked whenever someone feels like it. I'm also looking for some kind of storyline (a world war, nuclear apocalypse, that kind of thing). Something to keep it interesting.

I'll be playing the leader of the pleasure platoon, a soldier who was forced in to the unit through no choice of her own (and maybe one other lesser-ranked female). Hopefully I'll get a few people interested in this one!

I'd be more than willing to play any of the characters of this RP. It's something I've never actually heard of before. Very intriguing concept.

Anyway, yes, I'm in if you'll have me. ^_^

Yes. Yes it is.

People are annoying, right?

And if they DO join, they're likely to just do what people have done in my last..well every group RP I've done for almost an entire year; 'Forget' to post a profile or post at all and allow the RP THEY wanted started to just die.

It's really quite childish in reality. What'cha gonna do though..

I'm in.
Though I'm kind of bad with keeping tabs with everything so PM when the rp gets off the ground.

I don't know if it will. Only one of the people interested has posted a profile so far.

Posted my profile. Sorry it took so long, I was busy with my own and junk. Hope it's okay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom