Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

cop on prisoner

Sarah cursed under her breath, her eyes glaring at all the prisoners as well as the officers. How did the hell did she get here? She hadn't done anything wrong, well yes, prostitution, but still!

P10859876.jpg

Lily walked over to sarahs cell and dropped some food in her cell and poured water on the floor "eat up you bitch your in prison so dont expect me to be nice to"! She yelled at her

She glared at her, snarling in reply. "Oh shut up you stupid woman," she shot back, bending down to lick up the water.

"You wanna talk back huh"? Lily opened up her cell and slapped sarah"talk back again and youll get a baton up your ass"! She told her and shut her cell

"Like you can," she replied with a growl, feeling the impact on her cheek. It stung and Sarah hated her.

She shot her a glare, and pull her short uniform down to be around her upper thighs before eating the cold, hard meal of bread and soup. Then she was done.

Lily opened her cell and started checking for anything out of the ordinary. She pulled a knife out from under sarahs pillow "what the hell is this"? She asked her

She rolled her eyes. "Like I can escape," she muttered under her breath, putting her hands high in the air.

She pretended to purr. It had been such a long time since anyone had their hands on her breast. "Why thank you officer," she replied with a smile.

"Nice body to,how bout we do it and that knife will stay" said lily
and started to suck sarahs breasts

"Sure thing miss," she said with a moan, her nipples being sucked on by Lily. Sarah walked over to her hard bed and lay down, a little unzipping on her uniform just to show the rims of her breast. "Yes baby."

Lily took off her uniform and got on the bed with sarah
she started to suck her breast and stuck her fingers in her pussy,fingering her

She arch her back and let out a moan before fingering the cop's breast. "I always knew you were naughty," she said with a hungry kiss. "Do me up girl."

Lily got a dildo from her office. She got on sarah and french kissed her deeply while sticking the dildo in her pussy

She moaned as the stick was brought into her pussy, her deep pleasure soaring as she cupped her breast.

She raised her eyebrows. "Sure thing," whispered the woman as she drive the dildo into her pussy and then putting it in Lily's, rubbing it hard into hers.

"Im a naught girl,fuck me hard"! Said lily moaning in pleasure as the dildo was thrust into her pussy

Lilty scramed in delight."i always knew you were a good fucker she said and sat up. She grabbed the dildo from sarah and kissed her

Back
Top Bottom