Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rolling in the deep!(open to first to play guy ,romance,action,)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"this was. Fun" he says "oh ya i have something forvu at my cabin ill meet you at you r cabin" he says and runs to his cabin

"Thankyou you max..no one has ever bought me anything"she lifts up her hair so he can put on the necklace that glows the same color as her eyes

She blushes and turns around kissing his cheek lightly ,she hgs him and lys her head on his shoulder shyly

Stormy grins and nods laying her face close to his neck as she wraps her arms around his neck .her skin smelling of clean cotton and flower blossoms

She relaxes against him completely and blows on Max's neck playfully. She looks up at him from under her dark lashes

Max couldve satayed there forever but it was getting close to (curfew?). 'We should get to bed" he says sadly

"I think they won't mind"she smiles sweetly opening the door to her cabin which is pretty bright and cozy

She laughs and smiles"thanks" throwing a pice of wood into the fireplace to warm up the cabin .he notices a tiara in a silver class box.with bolts and thunderclouds etched into it

Storm looks at him sitting on her bed "Yeah..when I was 8 I found it on my bed,along with my bow and arrow.."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom