Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Play rough

miles

Super-Earth
Dan was fuming about that last play. Sitting in the bar he was sucking up a beer when the idiot who crossed him on the ice walked in. Brushing his hand against his lips he stood from his stool and walked over, getting in the guy's face. "Oh, look, it's the cheater!" he said mockingly.

Nick entered the bar to celebrate with his friends that were not in the bar yet cuz of the mach that they won against those losers the other team. He was wearing a black shirt and a jeens, when he entered the bar with a smile one of the guys from the team that they beat stood infront of his face and started mocking him. Nick pushed him away and said "Get out of my way"

http://www.google.bg/imgres?q=man&um=1&hl=bg&client=firefox-a&sa=N&rls=org.mozilla:bg:eek:fficial&biw=1280&bih=664&tbm=isch&tbnid=-fjEGZv5y31sZM:&imgrefurl=http://svejo.net/1349299-hot-man-bouquet-that-s-what-you-need-21-pics-cool-pink&docid=W_vG-zOjD2WgxM&imgurl=http://svejo.net/attachments/stories/pics/001/349/299/large_e/hot-man-bouquet-that-s-what-you-need-21-pics-cool-pink.jpg%253F1323502510&w=377&h=500&ei=DaQ-T-KGOoXasgb6lc2BBQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=377&vpy=42&dur=5710&hovh=259&hovw=195&tx=100&ty=152&sig=113840447033377791880&page=7&tbnh=142&tbnw=107&start=147&ndsp=24&ved=0CLYFEK0DMJQB
(Thats how he looks but with a shirt on him)

Smirking meanly, Dan stood his ground even when he was pushed and said threateningly. "Alright, let's settle this outside, punk!" No one around was even aware they were fighting and none of his friends were here yet either. They'd be fighting alone.

Nick looked him with a angry look on his face, Dan was a little taller then he was and was a little muscular then Nick but he could still beat him if he wanted well he thought, Nick didnt say anything when the idiot said to go outside, He just walked out the bar and waited for the idiot to get out.

This was going to totally be a cake-walk. Not only was Dan the best enforcer on his team but this Nick-dick was shorter than he was too. Following Nick outside, he led the guy around the corner to the alley where they could have some privacy. Streetlights cast a little bit of light to see by but mostly they were covered in shadow. Dan put his fists up and charged the other hockey player.

Nick was draged by Dan to an alley it was dark there a streetlight shone a little but it was mostly dark, Nick wasnt the guy for fighting he didnt get into trouble and when he fought he wasnt alone, now he was alone his friends werent there yeat and if they were the couldnt see them in the alley "What do you want from me" Nick said as he didnt saw how Dan was going to hit him in the face, when Dan hit him Nick steped back a little spiting blood from his mouth.

The feel of Nick's face getting smashed against his fist felt really good, his blood rushing like fire in his veins and his heart pumping in violent intensity. Seeing Nick spitting blood made him get a hard-on in his pants because the blood excited him. Not answering his question, Dan took another swing at the guy.

Nick grabed his chin it hurted a lot he didnt saw when Dan had the chanse to hit him it was to dark in the alley for something to be seen, Nick turned at Dan looking in him then he saw how Dan hit him again Nick spitted blood again but this time he quickly hited Dan in the face before he could see.

More blood being spilt sent him wild but he was shocked to feel a fist pound into his own face. That jackass had hit him! Warmth trickled from his right nostril and when he put a hand up, he could see in the dark lighting that there was dark liquid on his hand. Blood. That jerk gave him a nosebleed. His dick pulsing in his pants, seeming excited by the pain in his nose, he charged, grabbing Nick's shirt and shoving him against the wall.

Nick could see that Dan was very angry that he hit him, blood was pouring from his nose Dan seemed a little excited like he liked that he was bleeding but it dosent mater. Nick whiped the blood from his mouth with his hand and was ready to strike him again when Dan grabbed his shirt and shoved him in the wall. Dan was pressing him very hard Nick couldnt move his arms he was just standing there like an idiot.

"You stupid cheater!" Dan hissed through clenched teeth, holding Nick still with his muscled body pressing against him so he couldn't move. "That play was all wrong and you fucking know it! Your team didn't deserve to win!" He didn't even know what he was saying anymore he was so angry, but he was excited also by Nick being helpless and he pressed against him harder, the bulge in his pants rubbing against the other man's thigh.

Nick was just standing there he couldnt move it appeared that Dan was stronger then he was he was more muscular and Nick couldnt do anything ti get out of his grip "Just leave me alone you fucking idiot" Nick said as he spit blood on Dan face "We were the best your team was so bad on the ice, my team win cuz they could skate and what did you did" Nick said as he felt how Dan was pressing him even hardar.

He just wanted to shut this dumbass up! The things he said just made Dan angrier and thus made him more excited. He only wanted Nick to stop talking and without thinking, he pressed his mouth against Nick's bruised lips, kissing him heatedly.

Nick was still screaming at Dan when Dan kissed him, Nick was very surprised he didnt knew what to do so he kissed him back still being presed in the wall, Nick moved his head away and said to Dan "What are you doing" He had a surprised look on his face when he said that without knowing whats going on.

Dan didn't like the accusing tone in Nick's voice and stepped back enough to punch the guy in the stomach. While Nick was doubled over from that, Dan flipped the guy around and shoved him face-first into the wall, pressing his body into Nicks and rubbing his dick against the back of the guy's jeans. Whispering in the guy's ear he said, "You need to learn respect for a better team and a better player. And I know just how to teach it to you."

Nick was confused first the guy started beating him noe he kissed him he was very confused, Nick saw how Dan backed off a little then punched him in the stomach, Nick spitted blood from his mouth again the pain was very big and he couldnt do anything. Nick didnt saw when Dan turned him around and shoved his face into the wall it was very painful and now Dan was rubbing his dick in the back of his jeens, Nick said as he still was pressed at the wall "What do you think you are doing"

(Be right back)

"I'm making you my bitch," he said in a husky whisper. Unbuckling his own pants, he took his hardened cock out and began stroking it while keeping Nick pressed against the wall. Reaching around Nicks body, he began to undo the buttons on Nick's jeans, tugging his pants down. Kissing at Nick's neck and breathing heavy, he said, "You know you want it."

Nick was just standing there he never did it with a man before and he was curios, but he never wanted to do it with Dan he was his enemy and now he is trying to fuck him. Nick stood there as Dan was still pressing him at the wall with his hands on his back and Dan pressing he couldnt move, Nick felt how he took his pants out, Nick then said as Dan kissed him on the neck "No i dont... notwith you".

Nonplussed by this revelation, Dan continued to kiss at Nick's neck, yanking the man's pants down his waist so they bunched around his thighs. With one hand, Dan groped at Nick's bare ass cheeks, spreading them so he could get a peek at his tiny butthole. Licking a finger he slowly shoved it into Nick's ass, humming about how tight the guy was on his finger.

Dan was still kissing him on the neck Nick started likeing what is going on he was still pressed on the wall. Nick didnt wanted to do this but now he didnt knew what he wanted, Nick just felt how Dan got his finger into his ass hole, Nick moaned a little He then said biting his lips "Stop... no".

"Shhh," he said quietly as he slid his finger in and out of Nick's butthole before finally pulling it out. He was no longer angry and he wanted Nick to like it and beg him for more, so he ignored his asshole for now and instead put his hard cock between Nick's thighs, so his cock rubbed underneath the guy's balls. Then reaching around him, he began to jerk Nick off, stroking and playing with his dick as he humped him with his own cock sliding between Nick's legs. "Tell me you want it," he whispered, licking and nibbling at Nick's ear.

Nick felt how Dan grabbed his cock and started jerking it off, Nick felt very good he closed his eyes and just letted Dan do what he wanted, Dan was rubbing his cock in Nick balls he knew that he wanted to fuck him but Nick didnt want to feel Dans cock in his ass no he didnt, so when Dan asked him if he wanted it he didnt knew what to say "No...i dont...dont know" He said as he was confused.

Dan could hear the confusion in Nick's voice and his hard cock in his hand told him that Nick did want to fuck him. He just needed a little help to realize it. Glancing around to make sure they were still alone, Dan crouched down on the alley ground and spread Nick's ass cheeks so he could see his asshole. Then he began to lick him between them, sticking his tongue in deep in the other man's ass, while still jerking at his dick.

Nick was very confused and when Dan putted him on the ground and started licking his ass hole Nick could feel the pleasure in him he was still confused and didnt knew what to do, He could easily escape now cuz Dan wasnt holding him but he didnt want to he realized that he wanted Dan, Nick turned around and slided down looking at Dans face he then kissed him putting his hands around his shoulders and said "I want you in me, but please be gentle"

It worked! Just seconds after he started licking the other man's ass, Nick was already begging to be fucked by Dan. And Dan was more than happy to oblige. Standing up, he rested a hand on Nick's shoulder, keeping him kneeling and putting his dick in Nick's face. "Suck on me. Get it nice and wet so it doesn't hurt when it goes in."

Back
Top Bottom