Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Let's Misbehave! FxM, MxM

Status
Not open for further replies.

miles

Super-Earth
I'm perpetually stuck in the 1930's over here. Even when I'm not, I still kinda am.

club owner x hot new talent who can sing/dance
(abusive plot, drug and illegal booze being dealt out the back, Mickey Jobbs hires a fresh face to dangle in front of some very high stakes players. Does your character want to cooperate or do they need a little backhanded persuasion? What's an offer they can't refuse?)
private investigator x damsel in distress client
(Danny Millard is the quintessential film noir wet dream, and your chara is the long legged client that walks into his office with a mystery to solve. But are they all that they seem? Who's working for who?)
private investigator x partner
(PI, Dan Millard, and his partner get a case that seems like an easy open and shut. But as road blocks and red tape start strewing the path, they realize this isn't what they originally thought and they might be the only two looking for the bad guys)
Gomez Addams x Morticia Addams
(a love like no one elses', it is their 15th wedding anniversary and Gomez wishes to woo the love of his life and sweep her off her feet all over again. Torture, morbidity, and kink, played semi-humorously)
Zedd Taylor x Wednesday Addams(adult)
(grown up Wednesday is not interested in Zedd, but he's not the type to take "no" for an answer. Fitting right in among her family's morbid and macabre aesthetics, he fits right in, with dear ole dad's blessing and her mother's already planning the funerific wedding. But Wednesday is not happy and she still hasn't said 'yes' to a first date. Zedd doesn't take no for an answer... because he's not a man you say 'no' to.)
Penguin x OC (Gotham)
(every aspiring King of Gotham needs a right hand, especially someone as sadistic and twisted as this gothicy psychopath. These two were made for each other and it's clear as day, the pair make a formidable match)
Ed Nygma x OC (Gotham)
(after Ms. Kringle, after Penguin is sent to Arkham, another chance meeting ensures the dark side of Nygma has a new playmate and someone to grow into a psychopathic murderer with)
Penguin x Ed Nygma (Gotham)
(nurse Penguin back to health and entice the narcissistic and grieving ex-King of Gotham to become your mentor. Who will dominate in this sexually charged meeting of the psychopaths?)
Any Gotham characters are up for grabs; have tons of ideas about this show, just ask.

Interested in both dames and bros and I play both dominant and submissive roles. I love the morbid and the macabre, the sleek and the shiny, everything dirty and tasty about the era and every interpretation and mood that even reminisces about that particular time period. Anywheres ya want me to be; let's get together and make the dirty music!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom