Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sweet like sugar venom. Have I found you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elena

Moon
  • I'm searching for you.
    • Hi, I'm Elena. :3 I'll be updating this thing with more details and stuff once I get my girls listed and a couple RPs going (Oh, and I'm fine with threads or PMs). I like boys more than girls, but I'll play FxF if you've got a gorgeous character and a decent idea. Actually, unique ideas are adored from both sexes. Speaking of sex, smut is really kewl but just make sure there's a little plot to it. Fantasy makes me happy, but modern can be really fun too. Oh, and I'll play more than one girl if I like you. <3
      • Yuna (School girl Yuna): My main girl. Thoughtful and emotional, complicated but alluring, she's not afraid to get her hands dirty if she sees it necessary. She doesn't open up her heart on a whim, and she won't spread her lovely legs for just anyone, so make sure you have someone who really deserves and cares for her.

• Reika (School girl Reika): Yuna's older sister. Graceful and lusty, she can change the worst situation into your personal wet dream. She comes off as really innocent and pure, but she's hopelessly vulnerable to the charms of men and women. Her rival is Irina, a reckless, combative redhead who matches her in looks and intellect.

• Alette: Yuna's best friend. Mysterious and confident, she only selects the finest of suitors to communicate with her. She can be a pinch condescending sometimes and incredibly spoiled, but she knows what she wants and will fight to get it. She's a bad girl at heart, finding solace in impulsive--but not completely thoughtless--behavior.

• Please find me here.
    • This is where I intend to list my many preferences, and just things I like in general. Oh, this is very much an optional read, so please don't feel pressured to cater to my every whim. You're not my slave. We're partners, together, so gimme your ideas if you have some too, okay? These will change at least once a week, I think, so get them while they're hot~
      • Settings I die to play in: Hot springs- You can never go wrong with a steamy bath and a gorgeous starry night sky. Creepy forests- Dead trees, a rugged dirt path, deep darkness, monsters lurking in the shadows... don't ask me why, but I love the romantic mystery of it all. Anything magical- Let's make it so alluring that I forget what reality is for.

• Roles I die to play as: Samurai school girl- Yuna would suit this role so amazingly... sprinkle in a pinch of zombie apocalypse, and it's done. Batshit crazy- Ask about my unlisted character Irina if you want to know a little more. Fairy tales- Princess Alette trapped in a high tower? Reika as a fallen angel? Prodigy healer/aspiring swordswoman Yuna longing to fight dragons?

• Kinks I die to try out: Furry- I've never, ever played with a furry before, and I'm really interested and curious as to how everything works. Pregnancy- I guess it's not really a kink, I've just never had a baby come into the RP before (bonus points if we time-lapse and make the baby a major character down the line). Three/foursome- More characters, more interaction, more fun.

RE: I don't know why, but I like it. <3

sounds like your characters would be fun to rp with. Lets chat some time over PM and have some fun.

RE: Make this dream the best I've ever known~

I'd like to do a samurai school girl zombie apocalypse RP with you ^_^

I love the way you constructed your thread! So pretty, but still legible. Have a bump for your hard work. :)

Hey, it sounds interesting, I especially like the one where Yuna longs to hunt dradons. Send me a pm and maybe we can work something out, also look up my profile, and I have a request thread that may have a rh on it. See if threre's anything you like.

Hmm, appealing... not sure if it would work out between us though.

Though a modern day, realistic school setting may be fun. And I do have enough male characters to choose one that would work. (I don;t have a list or pics, just personalities I have use din the past.)

It depends really do you do all kinds of rp? I prefer stuff from anime and video games myself. Some of my favorite video games to roleplay are .hack and DragonballZ. Although i prefer having my own OC in them to make it better.

It's been such a long time! I'm hoping to get back into this, so if you're the slightest bit interested, hit me up and we can talk details. c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom