Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

War, Crime, and Rebellion. (Star Wars d20)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soldat

Planetoid
Hello and welcome! If you've stumbled in here no doubt you've seen my other posts about star wars D20, so you have some basic idea of what I have in mind when it comes to characters. I'll seek to clarify those here.

Please copy/paste this form below and add in your character's vital stats to it.

Name:
Race:
Class:
Level: 1
Experience: 0
Sexuality:

Ability scores:
Strength:
Dexterity:
Constitution:
Intelligence:
Wisdom:
Charisma:

Saves:
Fortitude: (Base ___ + Ability modifiers ___ + Any other modifiers __)
Reflex: (Base ___ + Ability modifiers ___ + Any other modifiers __)
Will: (Base ___ + Ability modifiers ___ + Any other modifiers __)

Vitality Points:
Wound Points:
Force Points:
Dark side points:

Attack bonus, close: (Base ___ + Ability modifiers ___ + Any other modifiers __)
Attack bonus, Ranged: (Base ___ + Ability modifiers ___ + Any other modifiers __)
Defense: (Base 10 + Class ____ + Ability ___ + Any other modifiers ___)
DR: (If applicable)

Abilities: (List out abilities individually here, with a total modifier to the d20 roll as well as how that modifier breaks down. An example is shown below)
Demolitions: +7 (Ranks +4, Intelligence modifier +1, Cautious feat modifier +2)

Feats: (List out the feats you have chosen, and list abilities given to you by said feats. An example is shown below. Be sure to add any modifiers to their relevant scores/stats in the 'any other modifiers' bracket.)
Defensive Martial arts: +2 to defense. Prerequisite: Martial arts.

Weapons:
(Please list out all available forms of attack for your character. Be sure to add in modifiers for strength to weapons damage rolls when putting in close-combat weapons and strength enhanced missile weapons like bows and arrows. Also be sure to list range increments for ranged weapons.)

Equipment: (List all equipment bought with starting credits and note if it is kept on your character's person or aboard ship.)

Character back story and description: (Be sure to have at least two full paragraphs for back story for your character, and another for description. One bonus point will be awarded at my discretion to the person with the best written back story. If you can find a photo you want to use for your character, that's fine, but no canon photos are allowed.)

Special notes: Please note all species modifiers and special rules for species here, as well as class abilities. This is also an excellent place for putting any notable strengths and weaknesses not shown in the back story, as well as any goals or personality quirks you want the other characters to know that are not explained elsewhere.

End Character Sheet

For forming your characters, you will have six base ability point scores...17, 15, 14, 13, 10 and 8. You must use one of these in each of your ability score slots. You will start out with the maximum possible credits for your class, and may pick from any races in the core book. You may not, at first level, selected Jedi Guardian or Jedi Consular, though there will be opportunities for characters to move into those roles as play progresses. If you want to become one, be sure to pick up force sensitive at first level.

You will also get five bonus points at the beginning of character creation. These bonus points may be used to do one of four things: Add one point to any ability score, gain a feat you're not otherwise entitled to, gain an additional 4 skill points at first level, or get an extra 500 credits at character creation. The person with the best back story will gain an additional bonus point before play starts, and after each story arc completes itself I will award 2 bonus points among the players to reward exceptional role playing that are to be spent before the next arc starts, representing additional training or natural aptitude showing itself.

You, the player, are responsible for keeping your character sheet current. If your sheet has not been updated and I review it for an action in-game, we will go by the version listed when I checked it.

I will be making all of the dice rolls on a random dice generator on my phone, and not all will be revealed to the players. (For example, you'd probably be a bit more cautious if you were to roll a 2 on your listen check, no matter if something was there or not.) During play, you are to declare your character's action as well as the ability they are using, and I will post the results in my next post. After each of my posts players will have 24 hours to reply, or it is assumed that their characters stared dumbly at their enemies and didn't fire a shot or didn't help much at all in the current predicament the characters find themselves in. They will not, however, be targeted by enemies so you don't come back and find your character dead. If there is to be an extended absence, you may make arrangements with another player to control your character. Be sure that you trust the other player, however...what they say during your absence goes!

Also, a final note. I'm a firm believer of the rule of cool, and roleplaying should pay. If anyone does something that goes with their character design but makes life difficult, or takes the time to describe something in a really cool way, will get bonuses to their die rolls, mostly +1's or +2's, but sometimes higher. Non-combat skills can get the highest bonuses, but even in combat description and 'cool factor' will get you bonuses. Use them wisely.

Any questions, concerns, or problems please shoot me a PM and I'd be happy to help you with them.

Tryste.

This is an example character sheet to show you what I have in mind for the characters. Mr. Paris will not be joining us.

Name: Tom Paris
Race: Human
Class: Scoundrel
Sexuality: Straight

Ability scores:
Strength: 10
Dexterity: 18 (One bonus point spent)
Constitution: 13
Intelligence: 15
Wisdom: 8
Charisma: 14

Saves:
Fortitude: +1 (Base 0 + Ability modifiers 1)
Reflex: +6 (Base 2 + Ability modifiers 4)
Will: -1 (Base 0 + Ability modifiers -1)

Vitality Points: 7
Wound Points: 13
Force Points: 0
Dark side points: 0

Attack bonus, close: +0 (Base 0 + Ability modifiers 0)
Attack bonus, Ranged: +4 (Base 0+ Ability modifiers 4)
Defense: 15 (Base 10 + Class 2 + Ability 3)

Abilities:
Astrogate +8 (Ranks 4 + Intelligence 2 + Spacer 2)
Balance +8 (Ranks 4 + Dexterity 4)
Diplomacy +6 (Ranks 4 + Charisma 2)
Computer Use +6 (Ranks 4 + Intelligence 2)
Demolitions +6 (Ranks 4 + Intelligence 2)
Disable Device +6 (Ranks 4 + Intelligence 2)
Hide +8 (Ranks 4 +Dexterity 4)
Move Silently +8 (Ranks 4 + Dexterity 4)
Repair +6 (Ranks 4 + Intelligence 2)
Pilot +10 (Ranks 4 + Dexterity 4 + Spacer 2)

Feats:
Weapon proficiency (Blaster Pistols)
Weapon proficiency (Simple Weapons)
Spacer (+2 to Pilot and Astrogate checks)
Starship operation (Space Transports)
Point Blank shot (+1 to attack with a blaster pistol out to 10 meters) (Two bonus points)
Rapid shot (May make an additional attack at -2 for each attack as a full round action) (Three bonus points)
Dodge (+1 defense against a single opponent) (Four bonus points)
Force Sensitive (Able to have unlimited force points, Wisdom check DC20 to avoid being surprised, able to learn about the force) (Fifth bonus point)

Weapons:
Blaster: +4 (Base 0 +Dexterity 4) 3d6 damage. 10 meter range increment. May also Rapid shoot for +2/+2 or Multi/Rapid shoot for +0/+0/+0
Vibro-dagger: +0 (Base 0 +Strength 0) 2d4 damage. Close combat
Fist: +0 (Base 0 +Strength 0) 1d3 damage Close combat.

Equipment: 40 credits
Blaster
Vibro-dagger
All-temp cloak
Comlink
Glow rod
Grappling spike launcher
Security kit (Mastercraft +1)
Flight suit
4 power packs

Character back story and description: I'll let ya'll fill this in, since this isn't a real character.

Special notes: Illicit Barter: Gains +5 to diplomacy checks to buy or sell illegal goods.

Name: Ouela Dee (pron: Well-a Dee)
Race: Twi'lek
Height: 1.6m
Weight: 60kg
Class: Noble
Sexuality: Straight
ogrHM.jpg

Ability scores:
Strength: 10
Dexterity: 16 (1st point)
Constitution: 14
Intelligence: 8
Wisdom: 8
Charisma: 20 (2nd point)

Saves:
Fortitude: +3 (+0 Base +2 Ability modifiers +1 Any other modifiers)
Reflex: +4 (+1 Base +3 Ability modifiers +0 Any other modifiers)
Will: +1 (+2 Base -1 Ability modifiers +0 Any other modifiers)

Vitality Points: 8
Wound Points: 14
Force Points: 1
Dark side points: 0

Attack bonus, close: +0 (+0class +0str)
Attack bonus, Ranged: +3 (+0class +3dex)
Defense: 15 (10 + 3dex + 2class)
DR: 3

Abilities:
Low-Light Vision
+1 to fortitude (already counted)
Favor +1, +2 influence, total= +3
Bonus Class Skill (Escape Artist)

Skills:
Diplomacy 4+5+2
Entertain (Dance) 4+5
Escape Artist 4+3
Knowledge (Bureaucracy) 4-1
Read/Write Language [Ryl][Basic] Sith, Hutt
Speak Language [Ryl][Basic] Sith, Hutt

Bluff 0+5+2
Gather Info 0+5+2
Hide 0+3
Intimidate 0+5+2
Listen 0-1
Move silently 0+3
Search 0-1
Sense Motive 0-1
Spot 0-1

Feats:
Weapon Group Proficiency (Blaster Pistols) (class)
Weapon Group Proficiency (Simple Weapons) (class)
Influence (+2 to Reputation and Favor) (level 1)
Persuasive (+2 to Bluff and Intimidate) (4th point)
Trustworthy (+2 to Diplomacy and Gather Info) (5th point)

Weapons:
Heavy Blaster Pistol 10m, (DC18), 3d8, +3 attack
Hold-Out Blaster Pistol 4m, (DC10), 3d4, +3 attack
Stun Batton melee, (DC15), +1 attack
Unarmed melee, 1d3+1, +1 attack

Equipment[25/50/75]: 1150 credits
1.3 Heavy Blaster Pistol
1.8 Stun Batton
0.5 Hold-Out Blaster Pistol
3.0 Master-work Blast Helmet and Vest (3dr, +0cp, +5maxdex)
2.0 Breath Mask (on ship)
1.0 4 Atmosphere canisters (on ship)

Orphaned at a young age, Ouela was taken as a slave by the crime lord that killed her parents, not that she ever knew them. She only knew that she was a slave. Raised as a dancing girl and private entertainment, her mental faculties were not merely abandoned, but through heavy spice consumption at a young age actively sabotaged. Kept dim, her species natural weak-mindedness was taken advantage of and deepened, making her almost into a caricature of her species: Beautiful and graceful, but weak-willed and a little stupid. Her training, however, was first class, resulting in a beautifil, lithe, graceful dancer by her early teens. A favorite of her owner's customers and associates from early on, she was taught to be charming and diplomatic, worming information out of them, while the constant use and abuse they inflicted on her left her able to take a lot of punishment before breaking.

A few years ago the syndicate was crushed by the authorities and she was 'adopted' by the official that lead the task force. Under him, she was used to get many of his political opponents into compromising positions, as a bribe, and to get information. With her help he became a diplomat of minor note, with dealings and contacts all over the Republic, and on occasion outside it. While appreciating her talents, he taught her a little about the bureaucracies he had to deal with, though she never did get the hang of spelling the word. With the winding down of the war he's moved on to bigger and brighter things, and has let Ouela go on her own, sponsoring her to be an ambasador in her own right, confident that with some help from someone a little smarter, but not in charge of her, she will be able to put her charm and contacts from her days as his help, and her time before him, to great use.

Physically she is small and petite, but visibly of age, while her natural red skin has been bleached to a very pale pink, almost white, but not quite, with only a few small areas left in her natural red pigment, most notably her lips. While not smart, she knows what men want and is more than willing to cater to that, dressing in thin, revealing clothing and with little respect for personal space. While a shameless flirt with men, she doesn't have much experience dealing with other women and tends to remain quiet and meek around them.

SswBjl.jpg

(Did I miss anything or need to change anything?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom