Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What makes you happy/sad right now?

Minatei said:
Dysy said:
Happy: My gay, male best friend.
Sad: My straight female friend.

I kid you not.

That is just wow. XD

And Candi? That is such a harsh luck...
I have some of those female friends that if something goes wrong in their precious minds, the world seems like its going to end.
I love 'em to death - but hell, realizing you wore the wrong lipstick that day does not spell disaster.

Now, my gay male friend - would just rock the lipstick and not even complain.

But to stay on topic...

Happy: Finally got to coherently 'speak' with my deaf friend - after two quarters of learning ASL.
Sad: I've lost weight - which is rather unhealthy for me to do right now.
Odd: All I've been doing is eating junk food.

It's such a sad thing people choose their mentality according to TV and not themselves I think. Well, that was just an out of topic opinion... Sorry about that. :x

Sad: Another sad thing? My computer runs into more troubles. I can barely log in and type here. >.<
Happy: But! Finally I could draw a decent female. :3 After hundreds of failed tries.

Feral.Desires said:
Indifferent: Someone put me on their ignore list because I was busy working on my computer and not talking to them. I lol'd.

How dare you. You should be very ashamed of yourself. *starts singing Maroon 5's song "Misery"*

happy: got The Hellbound Heart by Clive Barker in the mail today and it is awesome!
sad: the people at work need their hands held and everything falls apart when I'm not there. Which stresses me the fuck out. I do not look forward to going in tomorrow.

Happy: Finally got my technology stuff working!
Sad: My speech didn't go too well.
Sadder: Exams. T_T

Happy: Just sunk 45 hours over 3 days into Anno 2070 due to its slow yet addictive gameplay. Never got this much into a game except for Skyrim. I love Steam sales!

Sad: Just sunk 45 hours over 3 days into Anno 2070 due to its slow yet addictive gameplay. Never got into anything else I need to this weekend. I hate Steam sales!

Edit: Apparently it was so popular they ran out of keys. Yikes. http://store.steampowered.com/app/48240?snr=1_4_4__40

Happy: Things might finally be getting better!
Sad: Or things might just get bad... Don't know yet. :/

Happy: myy mom is gone from the house and I can chill on here.
Sad: My two favorite role playing people are offline. I kinda feel like one is ignoring me. :(

Serious Sad: I have to pay this two person apartment by myself since my roommate decided that he couldn't handle apartment life and I can't do the same without messing up my credit.... not to mention my job is not giving me any shifts. So now instead of becoming independent, I'm more dependent on my dad more than ever.
Better: ...I feel like I'm improving as a person with step I take, and my dad has my back because of this.

But on a lighter note. D:

Petty 'First world problem' sad: I have to post 10 posts in the threads here to get a signature so that it can tell people that if I don't reply to rps and I'm still on, I haven't lost interest but might be busy with other things and will get back to the posts when I can. :<
Simply happy: 7 more to go!

Sad: In the same situation Hahvoc is in. >.<

Happy: Good news~ I received a gift from a friend! Seems friends can be so much more trusted than your own love.

Back
Top Bottom