Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Been Awhile (MxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok ignore my post here is my new one.

Nick standed up a little he couldnt stand that much cuz he was handcuffed then he started kissing Max while Max fucked him, he could feel Max getting deeper and deeper, Nick could be heared how he started screaming so thats why he kissed him.

Max grabs his head after the kiss and pushs his face into the pillow
"im going to fuck you till you want no other cock in you"

Nick was breathing hard, Max was holding his hair and was pushing him in the pillow, Nick trayed to say something but he couldnt he was just feeling how Max was fucking him and then he started to close his eyes cuz he couldnt breath.

He took some air again when Max leted him breath then he feelt how Max puted his head back in the pillow still fucking him very hard.

Nick ass hole got tighter and tigher, every time Max got his cock deeper Nick ass hole started getting tighter. Nick started moaning in the pillow while Max was holding his head in it,

Nick was feeling like his eyes were going to pop out, He squeezed the cuffs very hard even marks eppered on his hands as he was moaning very loud.

Nick was moaning very hard, feeling Max cock hetting deeper and faster, he could feel how Max was grabbing his hips very hard it started hurting, Nick could feel how Max was ready to cum "Yes, yes cum in me" He said it while he was moaning.

"oh im going to cum so hard"
he grips so hard then lends over and bite his shoulder as he shoots a huge load right into his shit hole howling like a wolf

Nick screamed very loud when Max bited bited his shoulder and than came in him. He layed on the bed while cum was leaking from his ass hole.

Nick was laying on the bed and said "This was amazing" Nick sitted on the bed and kissed Max "Will you uncuffe me" He said waiting for Max to get his handcuffes off of his hands.

Nick stood up "Im going to get a shower" He said as he walked to the bathroom and entered the shower, he then turned on the shower as he got the cum from his ass hole.

Nick was standing there while the water from the shower hit him he was thinking if Max was fine with what they did, if Max will stay with him after what happened he didnt knew right now only Max knew what he wanted.

Nick got out from the shower turning it off. He then whiped the water from his body with a tollew and went to Max room he then sitted on the bed where Max was laying and asked him "How do you feel?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom