Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Been Awhile (MxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nick huged max harder putting his hands on Max waist and said to him "Okey" he knew that Max was going to do something, Nick was trying not go to sleep but his eyes were closing.

"Okey" Nick said as he was laying on the bed, Nick was thinking if Max had second thoughts about what they did, but he was to tired to think Nick fell asleep while Max was in the toilet.

Max was also geting rid of some of the cum in him
he looks at the mirror and sees himself
"wow what just happen"
he say with a grin

Before Nick fell asleep he was thinking about Max maybe he will change his mind and they wouldnt be friends anymore, bur Nick is now asleep and is dreaming about Max.

Max walks back in has now even took his socks off but now had his box of tricks
he was rock hard and the sight of nick bare arse made him harder
he lubes himself up with his lube and silently climbs on the bed abd pops lube onhis finger and gently up nick biutt

Nick was sleeping when he feelt Max finger on his butt, He opened his eyes but still feeling sleepy and smiled at Max.

he smiles back and as soon as he drifted back off he put his hot cock to his arsehole and rammed it in

Nick turned around laying on his back and then saw how Max putted his cock in his ass, Nick closed his eyes and grabed the pillow with his hand squeezing it.

he rolls nck on his front and reach into his box and cuff nick to the bed as he fucked his hole hard

Nick started moaning, it was very good, Nick putted his hands on Max ass squeezing it very hard.

(Oh yeah sorry)
Nick started moaning as he could feel Max cock ferther in his ass, He looked at him and then he closed his eyes again.

Max had handcuffed him so he couldnt move his arms, Nick was just squzeeing the handcuffs very hard, while Max was fucking him.

Nick opened his eyes and saw that Max was looking at the window, Nick was moaning so he bearly could say anything "What are you looking at Max"

Nick felt how Max was fucking him even harder he then said "I dont mind" Nick couldnt move at all he was just laying there and moaning.

Nickwas laying on the bed as he felt how Max started spanking him and saw how Max opened the window so that the people could hear them "You are crazy" Nick said as he started to moan very loud.

Nick couldnt move his arms cuz he was handcuffed so he wraped his legs around Max waist and pulled Max closer to him, he pulled him so hard that Max cock got very deep in his ass hole, no one has entered his ass hole that deep so Nick screamed very loud. Max was now on top of him and Nicks legs were still wrapped around Max waist, Nick kissed Max so that he can stop screaming.
(Hey i thought that my character is laying on the bed on his back, is that right? If its not can it be like that? so that we can continue the rp without editing my post :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom