Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Been Awhile (MxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nick could feel his cock getting harder in Max mouth, it was very good, Nick opened his eyes looking at Max seeing his cock getting biger.

It is very good he wasnt with one that good as Max latley, it was Max first time but he was doing a wonderful job, Nick grabbed Max head and started pressing his head int Nick's cock.

Nick grabbed Max hair very hard as he started presing Max mouth into his cock very fast, Nick didnt thought of anything if Max liked it or not, Nick continued presing Max head in and out very fast.

Max's mouth was now making loud sloppy sounds
he goes faster and slightly closes his teeeth round his cock

Nick felt awesome with Max, he wanted him now "I cant wait anymore, i want you" Nick said as he sited on the bed and grabbed Max putting Max on top of him, he was holding his back with one of his hands and with the other hand he putted it around Max waist. Nick slightly putted his cock in Max ass hole and started moving it in and out slowly. "Is that good?" Nick said as he was thinking if Max wanted to stop.

"lube it up little then break me in two"
He grins. He was actually enjoying this and wanted to try more stuff

Nick continued fucking Max but he started fucking him a little faster, Nick slided down both of his hands on Max ass as he fuck him.

Max moans as he could feel him getting deeper
he felt like nicks bitch and loved it
"oh when your finished im going to pound you"
he looks back start to rub hs cock to get hardagain

Nick smiled and said "Ok, if you want" Nick continue fucking him he got deeper and deeper and faster, Nick saw that Max was trying to get his cock hard again, Nick putted one of his hand on Max cock and with the other he was holding Max ass. Nick started rubbing Max cock, feeling how it started getting harder.

Max reachs back lifts his arse higher and pulls his cheek further away with his hands and bites down on the pillow
"ooh god yes"

Nick contninued he started fucking him very fast it could be seen that Max was enjoying it, Nick was fucking him very fast as he could feel he was about to cum soon.

Max must have had the tightest hole but even now it was much looser
he could feel nicks balls slapp on his

Nick started moaning a little as he continue fucking Max, hewas fucking him very hard and he could feel that he was almost cuming, Nick grabbed Max ass squeezing it very hard.

Nick started moaning very lould, he was going to cum he slided his hands dow to Max hips as he started squeezing them to, Nick contniued fucking Max as he started cuming a big amount of cum in his ass.

the moment he felt it enter his arse
"fill me up you perv, make that arse yours"
he screams as he loved every second of it

Nick released a large amount of his cum in Max ass, he then got his cock out of Max ass and cum started spraying from Max ass around Nicks body.

Nick felt amazying with Max, Nick lay down on the bed next to Max putting his hand on Max belly as he started to rub it.

Nick was exhausted when he heared what Max said "Yeah maybe" Nick said as he smiled looking at his eyes then he said "What do you want to do now".

Nick turned at Max said and then he huged him he was exhausted but if Max wanted to to something he wouldnt mind, Nick whisperd in Max ear "If you want to do it again i wouldnt mind" Nick could feel how his eyes were about to close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom